Best game on the PC?

#1 Posted by samanthademeste (1101 posts) -

What do you think is the best game on the PC?

#2 Posted by thehig1 (1353 posts) -

couldn't even begin to answer that question as there are so many games I play on PC I love, my feelings change all the time. My favorite PC game of recent time was Amnesia Dark Descent.

#3 Edited by CWEBB04z (4561 posts) -

My favorite is The Witcher 2

#4 Posted by MonsieurX (29471 posts) -

Diablo 1

#5 Posted by GTR12 (9172 posts) -

Its a bot guys, the same question is on every board.

#6 Posted by evildead6789 (7419 posts) -

all time, hitman codename 47

This gen

Fallout 3

#7 Posted by Tokeism (2323 posts) -

To many games to give any game that title of best, but my most played PC game is Team Fortress 2 and my favourite PC game of this generation is Skyrim, and my all time favourite PC game is Age of Empire 2

#8 Posted by Gamerno66666 (161 posts) -

Portal/Portal 2. Don't wanna argue its just my "opionion".

#9 Posted by insane_metalist (5960 posts) -

Metro Last Light is one of my top favorites.

#10 Posted by alan_carter (1404 posts) -

Deus Ex, Gta San Andreas, etc, etc..

#11 Edited by Cloud_imperium (2463 posts) -

Naming one game is impossible since there are lot of great games on it but here are few that I found most addicting and everyone should check them out : Half Life 2 , Starcraft , Mass Effect 2 , Witcher 1 and 2 , Planescape Torment , Freelancer (revolutionary game , even by today's standards) , Alan Wake , Baldur's Gate , 007 Nightfire , Broken Sword , Grim Fardango , Monkey Island series , Syberia 1 and 2 , The Longest Journey , Max Payne 1 and 2 (MP 3 = Meh) , The Elder Scrolls series , Age of Wonders series , Total War , Warcraft , World in Conflict , Dawn of War , Company of Heroes etc .

My most favorite ones are :

Half Life 2 , Mass Effect 2 , Witcher series and Starcraft 2 .

#12 Edited by pelvist (4616 posts) -

Everquest 1

#13 Posted by Jimmy_Russell (527 posts) -

StarCraft II is the best online multiplayer PC game available today. I don't even play it anymore, it's so intense, but I love that game.

#14 Posted by soolkiki (1744 posts) -

I loved the Witcher 2. One of the best story games of this generation.
Diablo 2, or Rome total war was where I had most of my time devoted to, though.

#15 Posted by PurpleMan5000 (6955 posts) -

Crusader Kings 2

#16 Posted by PredatorRules (7347 posts) -

Fallout 3 GOTY

#17 Edited by Gogoplexiorayo2 (154 posts) -

my favorite game of all time has to be Morrowind. I actually didnt play it properly until december of last year, but man was it amazing. A fascinating experience. My favorite npc of the game has to be Barenziah, i actually struggled to eat properly in real life after meeting and talking with her because she is so interesting.

#18 Edited by GiantAssPanda (1605 posts) -

The Witcher 1: Enhanced Edition. Probably the last great CRPG.

Never much cared for the second game, although it wasn't bad. Just designed around the lowest common denominator. Hopefully the third one will be better but I'm not really excited for it.

#20 Posted by Arthas045 (5097 posts) -

All time probably Max Payne.

#21 Edited by nicecall (428 posts) -

Probably the Civilization series, and Simcity 2000&3000, Ultima 7, Jagged Alliance are the best games on the pc (for me) if I count the amount of hours i've spent on them. Lots of others to list but I put those at the top.

I really liked the new Tomb Raider also, played it through twice and that rarely happens for me.

#22 Edited by KHAndAnime (13387 posts) -

It's a bit difficult to pick just one title, because many games are great at different things. Some of the best I believe are Deus Ex, Half Life 2, DayZ (when it's finished), Starcraft.