Hi yous, It looks long, but it's actually short, read and win a prize!!
I want headphones that I can use with my cellphone (bluetooth) and also with my PC when I'm gaming.
The headphones desired spec sounds pricy, but actually they're not suppose to be that pricy...
The spec is similar to:
Creative Sound Blaster EVO Zx
1) OVER THE EAR design - I can barely hear my music on the street with on-ear headphones, and I hate in-ear (plugs) headphones.
2) On headphones buttons to control the music (play/stop, skip track, volume up/down...).
3) Ability to connect 3.5mm cable ORRRR (that will also charge the headphones while using it).
4) Wall charger to charge while on a trip...
5) Fold-able as possible (and a hardened pouch will be sweet too, but not a must).
6) Replaceable rechargeable battery (Otherwise I will have to throw them away after 3 years and that is very sad and inconsiderate to this planet).
7) Surround sound capability (although I'm not sure if it's a must, maybe the PC's sound chip can do this - even over USB or 3.5mm - or the game itself... I don't know).
8) Good noise-cancelling microphones so I can use them to talk on my cellphone and also use them to talk with my friends VOIP on Skype or a PC game...
The mics can be built-in or fold-able and detachable (my friend is looking for detachable so he can game with only the mic...)
9) Bluetooth MUST HAVE and also APTX
10) Latest bluetooth tech (4.0) is preferred.
11) good build quality.
12) I really wish for a max price of 200 USD (US $).
See, It sounds sophisticated but it's actually one of the most reasonable headphone spec in 2014 (even in 2010 actually). The result is a very comfortable headphones that are very useful and can serve you for a long time.
You are now smarter than 5 minutes ago.