Battlefield Secret Weapons of WWII No CD KEY!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ThePaTstER (146 posts) -

I got Battlefield 1942 and the two expansions (Road to Rome and Secret Weapons of WWII). There were CD keys for all the other discs but there wasn't one for Secret Weapons of WWII!

What can I do? Do I have buy another copy of the game? Any help will be appreciated

Thanks!!!

#2 Posted by Cdscottie (1872 posts) -
Look around your room and try to find it. If that fails, go out and pay the 10 dollars for the game. Then come home, take all of your CD-keys and record them somewhere so that you have a back-up copy incase you ever lose it again.
#3 Posted by ThePaTstER (146 posts) -
No I have not lost, it is just not in the case.
#4 Posted by xtaz85 (319 posts) -
Is it a box with 3 games in it?
I have the EA Battle Pack and there are 3 games in.
At first I though I only had 2 cd-keys, one on the left inside and one on the right inside.
But the cd-key of game in the middle of the box was BEHIND the cd.

So.. might as well try to look there lol.
#6 Posted by ThePaTstER (146 posts) -

But then you can't go online >_>

I've looked everywhere, not there. I've only found the keys for the Battlefield 1942 discs.

What do you mean, behind the cd? I don't see anything.

#7 Posted by xtaz85 (319 posts) -
I mean if you have a box with more than one game in, check under each CD if there is a cd-key behind it. Not on the disc, but behind the disc glued on the inside of the box. I one thought I only had 2 cd-keys but when I looked behind the middle game's discs, there was another cd-key.
#8 Posted by noswear (3263 posts) -

cd key are all over the internet, dont waste $10 when you can get one within 30 seconds of a google searchunrealplaya55

In a practically online-only game? LOLOLOL

#9 Posted by thusaha (14495 posts) -
You should contact EA.
#10 Posted by ThePaTstER (146 posts) -

I mean if you have a box with more than one game in, check under each CD if there is a cd-key behind it. Not on the disc, but behind the disc glued on the inside of the box. I one thought I only had 2 cd-keys but when I looked behind the middle game's discs, there was another cd-key.
xtaz85

There is no key glued on behind the disc, for all I know.

#11 Posted by unrealplaya55 (1278 posts) -
Thats a great gimmick
#12 Posted by xtaz85 (319 posts) -
Oh well, you should return the game then, or contact EA.
#13 Posted by GodLovesDead (9752 posts) -

Well, first of all, I don't think there's going to be anyone playing it. Maybe 3-10 servers (that will have a really high ping). You can always do unrealplaya's suggestion because the game isn't tied to an account.

#14 Posted by simardbrad (2355 posts) -
If it's the anthology version... all 3 cd-keys are together on the back of the little flappy thing holding the cds in. If it's in the Complete Collection edition all cd keys are on the back of the manual, if it's the original SWOWW2 by itself, it's on the back of the cd case.
#15 Posted by Skeptomania (8104 posts) -

I wouldn't worry about it. I don't think many people play that expansion. I could be wrong. Check this out: I bought the BF2 'Complete Collection' that includes original BF2, the expansion AND the 2 booster packs. It came with 3 CD keys, but the CD key for the booster packs just doesn't work. I tried emailing EA and they basically didn't care and didn't help. I just gave up trying and am playing without the booster packs. Honestly, I don't think the booster packs offer much anyway. You might save yourself some time and energy and just write it off as no big loss like I did. Oh, and I will be less likely to buy EA games inthe future. At least on PC.