Battlefield Heroes HELP!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by BeckMall (331 posts) -

OMg i got my beta key activated it and tied it to my account. i logged in to my account but i cannot find a download client link....or even a play now button!? how can i play?????

#2 Posted by nicknees93 (3250 posts) -
Try opening up Firefox. I tried to do it with Chrome but it's not compatible yet I don't think. It worked when I did it in Firefox.
#3 Posted by BeckMall (331 posts) -

Try opening up Firefox. I tried to do it with Chrome but it's not compatible yet I don't think. It worked when I did it in Firefox.nicknees93

i tried to use internet explorer still none...

#5 Posted by gigatrainer (2028 posts) -
You must login at play.battlefield-heroes.com with the account you create while activating the beta key.
#6 Posted by BeckMall (331 posts) -

You must login at play.battlefield-heroes.com with the account you create while activating the beta key.gigatrainer

woah dude!!! thank you!!!!!!

#7 Posted by Orakk (951 posts) -

[QUOTE="gigatrainer"]You must login at play.battlefield-heroes.com with the account you create while activating the beta key.BeckMall

woah dude!!! thank you!!!!!!

Lol... I thought you already were there :S.

-Orakk

#8 Posted by wouterGD (1 posts) -
help me! when I press the start button, then start the game and there is a version of the page to retrieve data. page and it disappears. but where is the game? that's just not there. this is a year like this.