Battlefield 4 needs to fix the hacking.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 BSC14
Member since 2002 • 4187 Posts

I love the game and all but damn the hacking is out of hand.

Seeing more and more scores like 67 kills and 3 deaths. I got nothing against a good player but come on.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

Some are hackers for sure, but others are legit.

A friend of mine is in a clan and he rolls around 50 kills with less than 10 deaths. Basically he's in an attack chopper with two engineers constantly fixing the helicopter while he just flies around and kills things. He's an awesome pilot too.

Avatar image for insane_metalist
insane_metalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#3 insane_metalist
Member since 2006 • 7797 Posts

Same with CoD Ghosts.. so annoying..

IvanElk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 IvanElk
Member since 2008 • 3798 Posts

Yeah littlebird OP as ****.

But if you actually see hackers your playing on a bad server with inactive admins. Personally I like the =rTr= servers and if no admins are on right then hop on teamspeak and ask one to ban someone.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

Hackers? What hackers?

OH wait, I have the PS4 version, my bad.

67 kills and 3 deaths.

You don't have to be a hacker to get scores like this...hopefully you've got a little more evidence for the hacking than that.

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

@FelipeInside said:

A friend of mine is in a clan and he rolls around 50 kills with less than 10 deaths. Basically he's in an attack chopper with two engineers constantly fixing the helicopter while he just flies around and kills things. He's an awesome pilot too.

This. Those kind of scores are almost always from people who are manning a vehicle like a pro. Especially when the opposing team sucks. Then it is a cakewalk.

People whine too much about hackers. I think they exist, but not nearly as much as people say they do.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9
deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9
Member since 2009 • 7779 Posts

I don't think I've seen a single hacker on BF4.

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 BSC14

@NaveedLife said:

@FelipeInside said:

This. Those kind of scores are almost always from people who are manning a vehicle like a pro. Especially when the opposing team sucks. Then it is a cakewalk.

People whine too much about hackers. I think they exist, but not nearly as much as people say they do.

This was team death match

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

@BSC14 said:

@NaveedLife said:

@FelipeInside said:

Well that is pretty insane. Not impossible, but insane. Who knows?

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 BSC14

@NaveedLife said:

@BSC14 said:

@NaveedLife said:

@FelipeInside said:

Well that is pretty insane. Not impossible, but insane. Who knows?

I have only been playing TDM because I have been in the mood for smaller more frantic maps. More "get right to the action" kind of maps. :)

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts
Loading Video...

nutcrackr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 1

#12 nutcrackr
Member since 2004 • 13032 Posts

I barely see hackers, probably less than BF3 which i didn't' see many (few obvious ammo box hackers)

FairFIght and punkbuster have been doing fairly well. Both use a delayed ban system which monitors the hacks and then bans later so hackers can't find out easily why their hack was detected.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

@BSC14 said:

Seeing more and more scores like 67 kills and 3 deaths. I got nothing against a good player but come on.

Then you have nothing ,because that's an easy score to obtain in a lot of situations. Actual hackers get hundreds of kills in mere minutes. A person with a brain and teammates helping goes 67/3. In fact I just had a round where I never died once.

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 BSC14

@wis3boi said

@BSC14 said:

Then you have nothing ,because that's an easy score to obtain in a lot of situations. Actual hackers get hundreds of kills in mere minutes. A person with a brain and teammates helping goes 67/3. In fact I just had a round where I never died once.

Sorry but 67-3 is not easy in TDM and if it were everyone would be getting those scores. A person with a brain huh? I'm guessing the number of people with those scores in TDM is pretty damn low. I guess the rest of just don't have brains....

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

@BSC14 said:

@wis3boi said

@BSC14 said:

Sorry but 67-3 is not easy in TDM and if it were everyone would be getting those scores. A person with a brain huh? I'm guessing the number of people with those scores in TDM is pretty damn low. I guess the rest of just don't have brains....

I'm sorry but a score like that is just not hacker material and violates occam's razor.

alan_carter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 alan_carter
Member since 2009 • 1404 Posts

What about the air players going heli-jet only and getting easily 70-4? I guess they use the radar and annihilate infantry one by one, but still, it's pretty lame and suspicious.