Batman Arkham City fixed? DX11?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by demi0227_basic (878 posts) -

Just got my key from WBgames for Steam, and I'm playing dx9 and it's more buttery than I remember playing it (maybe patches?) Anyways, is the dx11 for the game fixed? If so I wouldn't mind trying that out. Physx on nrml for me, 670 oc'ed pretty high.

#2 Edited by biggest_loser (24007 posts) -

Why don't you try it?

#3 Posted by Gamesterpheonix (3517 posts) -

If they havent patched it since the last DX11 patch, then no. People say that it was fixed but I dont agree. I had huge amounts of trouble with it even with many settings toned down. That, with a GTX 570 and i5 2500k @4.2GHz. Pretty stupid to me. Decent game but not very well optimized.

#4 Posted by Elann2008 (32953 posts) -

If they havent patched it since the last DX11 patch, then no. People say that it was fixed but I dont agree. I had huge amounts of trouble with it even with many settings toned down. That, with a GTX 570 and i5 2500k @4.2GHz. Pretty stupid to me. Decent game but not very well optimized.

Oh yeah definitely. DX11 is still broken for this game. I doubt they even patched it other than that one time within the first two weeks of launch. I just play in DX9, although it would have been awfully nice to play it in DX11. And this of course, had nothing to do with GFWL at all.