Aussie Titanfall Servers !!! WOOP WOOP

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by FelipeInside (25042 posts) -
#2 Posted by slipknot0129 (5484 posts) -

Awesome for you guys.

#3 Posted by nutcrackr (12278 posts) -

Good news, it's surprising that they actually didn't promise the servers were coming yet not they have them ready to go shortly after launch.

#4 Posted by BattleSpectre (5952 posts) -

Could it actually be? Good news for us once? Well damn, we're not getting porked up the ass for once, whilst the rest of the world enjoys.

#5 Posted by FelipeInside (25042 posts) -

Good news, it's surprising that they actually didn't promise the servers were coming yet not they have them ready to go shortly after launch.

Could it actually be? Good news for us once? Well damn, we're not getting porked up the ass for once, whilst the rest of the world enjoys.

They actually said through Twitter that they wanted the Aussies servers live for launch, but the datacentre in Sydney (Microsoft Azure) wasn't ready yet due to an infrastructure setback.

But hey, MS hurried up and now we have a datacentre in Sydney.

Message to all FPS developers. If you're doing matchmaking, please use Microsoft Azure Datacentres so us Aussies can have good ping, thank you :P

#6 Posted by JigglyWiggly_ (23366 posts) -

The good news is that titanfall handles high pings well anyway. Although being aussie is just plain bad for a gaming perspective, no other continent you can play well with.

#7 Posted by FelipeInside (25042 posts) -

The good news is that titanfall handles high pings well anyway. Although being aussie is just plain bad for a gaming perspective, no other continent you can play well with.

For MMOs and all that it's fine.

For FPS we normally just play with other Aussies, New Zealand and close Oceanic countries. BF4 has heaps of Aussies servers always packed with people playing.

#8 Posted by JigglyWiggly_ (23366 posts) -

The population of Australia is 22.6 million while California is 38 million. It's quite hard to find games in California for a lot of games, so I'd imagine it would be impossible in Australia.

Always generally have to play Chicago with poopy ping.

#9 Posted by FelipeInside (25042 posts) -

The population of Australia is 22.6 million while California is 38 million. It's quite hard to find games in California for a lot of games, so I'd imagine it would be impossible in Australia.

Always generally have to play Chicago with poopy ping.

No problem at all. Like I said the BF4 Aussie servers are always packed, and with COD matchmaking, as long as you play at decent times of the day, you find games too.

#10 Posted by JigglyWiggly_ (23366 posts) -

I meant for other games that are less common.

e.g even trying to play mw2.

#11 Posted by FelipeInside (25042 posts) -

I meant for other games that are less common.

e.g even trying to play mw2.

I can't say for less common games cause I haven't played them, but when MW2 was out I found games no issues whatsoever.

#12 Posted by JigglyWiggly_ (23366 posts) -

I meant if you want to play it now

#13 Edited by FelipeInside (25042 posts) -

I meant if you want to play it now

Why would you want to? The game was full of hackers a month after release.

Now people are probably just playing Deathmatch anyway.