Assassins Creed PC-DEMO

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Hstera (4 posts) -

:D is there a place i can download Assassin's Creed demo for PC?? I'm thinking about buying Assassin's Creed for PC, but i want to try it first... if anyone knows where/when i can get it, please tell me !! :arrow:

i need to know!!

u can send me @-post: sindre_nordvoll@hotmail.com ;) i would have been so happy, if anyone of you send me an answer as quickly as possible.. thank you

and i would like to know if somebody could giveme and internet-site for downloading demos videos etc.

PS! if i get DEMO, i would like to have some tips for playing the game

#2 Posted by TheCyberKnight (804 posts) -
I've seen vids etc, but I've yet to see a PC Demo.
#3 Posted by zero9167 (14554 posts) -
pc version is coming out till next year. and there wont be a demo.
#4 Posted by sadikovic (3868 posts) -

People should really start putting question marks at the end of these types of topics; its like opening a birthday present only to find that a portion of chips and a small cod with the batter pealed off of it... :(

#5 Posted by tkemory (2191 posts) -

A. They never released a demo for the 360

B. Game isn't due out on PC until next year.

#7 Posted by shadow9669 (702 posts) -

I want to play games on my PC but i just cant im bearly geting by trying to serf the internet right now.I need to get a New computer

man i remember the good old days when i had no problems with this computer

#8 Posted by strider1983 (184 posts) -

People should really start putting question marks at the end of these types of topics; its like opening a birthday present only to find that a portion of chips and a small cod with the batter pealed off of it... :(

sadikovic

totally agree with u :D

#9 Posted by bob9999999999 (103 posts) -

I want to play games on my PC but i just cant im bearly geting by trying to serf the internet right now.I need to get a New computer

shadow9669

Please say on topic... I don't see how this comment relates at all.

#10 Posted by Reesicup (77 posts) -
sigh... i thought someone had found a demo release for it... bugger.
#11 Posted by Tequila_Zaire (16961 posts) -

:D is there a place i can download Assassin's Creed demo for PC?? I'm thinking about buying Assassin's Creed for PC, but i want to try it first... if anyone knows where/when i can get it, please tell me !! :arrow:

i need to know!!

u can send me @-post: sindre_nordvoll@hotmail.com ;) i would have been so happy, if anyone of you send me an answer as quickly as possible.. thank you

and i would like to know if somebody could giveme and internet-site for downloading demos videos etc.

Hstera

You can't be serious.I mean come on...

#12 Posted by zademon (3 posts) -
i was so happy because i thought you found a demo :((((((.
#13 Posted by thusaha (14495 posts) -
i was so happy because i thought you found a demo :((((((.zademon
Same here.
#14 Posted by ThE-X-FaktoR (15 posts) -
I've seen a video in which Jade Raymond said quite clearly that there won't be a PC demo due to the fact that the game has a sandbox nature to it, and it just wouldn't work. (e.g: the GTA games never had a demo)
#15 Posted by Hstera (4 posts) -

Are u all sure if there is no demo out??

#16 Posted by Hstera (4 posts) -
anyways, **** Ubisoft, they always send out a demo of their games, and when a actually good is oit, they dont put in a demo :(
#17 Posted by gs_gear (3237 posts) -
Where's the demo dammit? :x
#18 Posted by weirjf (2390 posts) -

i need to know!!

Hstera

definately try it first... but keep in mind that the game is mind-numbingly repetitive.

#19 Posted by mfsa (3328 posts) -

There's this small backwater website from a little upstart company called google that actually lets you search the internet for things like this.

As I say, it's small, not too many people know about it and fewer still use it... but it might be worth your time just checking google every so often.

#20 Posted by HavocEbonlore (483 posts) -
UR DUR UR DUR UR DUR UR DUR!!!!!
#21 Posted by cyber_matt11 (22 posts) -
Since the version for Pc isn't coming out 'til next year the demo(if there is going to be one) probably wont come out until a month anvance release.
#22 Posted by Herrick (4467 posts) -

sadikovic

I agree, mang. It's so annoying. I also hate obscure thread titles that don't give a good enough indication as to what the thread's about.

#23 Posted by mfsa (3328 posts) -
[QUOTE="sadikovic"]

Herrick

I agree, mang. It's so annoying. I also hate obscure thread titles that don't give a good enough indication as to what the thread's about.

Yeah, the false advertising here is almost as bad as it is at Johnson Service Group Plc. They make clothes.

...bastards.

#24 Posted by _-NeXuS-_ (1 posts) -
well, it's left about a month till it's release, so where's the demo?? :evil: :cry: :roll:
#25 Posted by tamd (144 posts) -
there is no demo for this game
#26 Posted by MythPro1 (2746 posts) -
Holy necromancy batman!
#28 Posted by c_doody_1999 (509 posts) -

digging up old threads is dispicable, wheres the justification to get us all excited again for the sake of

a. a question mark

b. pointing out that they still havent released a demo

#29 Posted by ArilehnNhelira (84 posts) -
I was so excited, coming into this thread thinking that the AC demo was released :(
#30 Posted by infect999 (1212 posts) -

I was so excited, coming into this thread thinking that the AC demo was released :(ArilehnNhelira

i know your pain...

i'm not sure how well the controls will shift over to PC, so i won't be buying this game until i can try it

#31 Posted by bobaban (10560 posts) -

I was so excited, coming into this thread thinking that the AC demo was released :(ArilehnNhelira

Well there is a 7GB demo.....

#33 Posted by ElArab (5754 posts) -
why does this board get so many thread revivals?
#34 Posted by itsme185 (785 posts) -

[QUOTE="ArilehnNhelira"]I was so excited, coming into this thread thinking that the AC demo was released :(bobaban

Well there is a 7GB demo.....

:D yup its defiently only a demo . :S
#35 Posted by Swiftstrike5 (6950 posts) -

tkemory

I thought it was next month! =O

#36 Posted by GPAddict (5964 posts) -

shadow9669

Haha, sucks to be you!

#37 Posted by naval (11109 posts) -

[QUOTE="ArilehnNhelira"]I was so excited, coming into this thread thinking that the AC demo was released :(infect999

i know your pain...

i'm not sure how well the controls will shift over to PC, so i won't be buying this game until i can try it

i also thought this was about a demo being announced. this is annoying

#39 Posted by netshockwave (61 posts) -
We already have the FULL game of Assassin's Creed here in our Country. :lol:
#40 Posted by linkthewindow (5654 posts) -

tkemory
Don't you mean next week? I'm picking it up then :?.
#41 Posted by CavalAnts (398 posts) -
[QUOTE="tkemory"]

linkthewindow
Don't you mean next week? I'm picking it up then :?.

Nov 20, 2007 2:30 pm GMT