This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: April 9, 2006
- Posts: 1868
- Member Since: September 9, 2006
- Posts: 9
- Member Since: December 1, 2003
- Posts: 140
Is your game looking pixelated? I have it and the graphics look pixelated, it's pretty annoying and awfull to see the clotes, shadoes and the hay pixelated. I run it on 1680x 1050 resolution with everything on and I have the 169.44 drivers for my video card.
Is there a new patch that fixes this in the game? I've read many are having my same problem on other forums.
- Member Since: August 14, 2008
- Posts: 8
- Member Since: November 8, 2010
- Posts: 1
- Member Since: April 4, 2011
- Posts: 65
- Member Since: December 15, 2012
- Posts: 3
- Member Since: January 26, 2009
- Posts: 13067
I just got assassins creed 3.The game is great but i just cant ignore the black bars up and down.The game wont take the whole screen.Is there a way to fix these black bars?!romanisko98You bumped an old thread..... If it's anything like the first it forces 16:9 so if you don't have a 16:9 screen you will have bars.