ARMA II Star Wars mod: Storm trooper dance battle?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by bogaty (4750 posts) -

Can't wait to play! Love watching the storm trooper punch the rebel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4aJPeN5fzc

#2 Posted by Empirefrtw (1324 posts) -

Looks like I have a reason to get Arma 2 now :D

#3 Posted by Tannerr33 (896 posts) -

I loved Arma II before, but holy **** I'm gonna have to get that mod.

#4 Posted by Bigsteve3570 (975 posts) -

Can't wait to play! Love watching the storm trooper punch the rebel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4aJPeN5fzc

bogaty
That is so jokes! Sick mod. Respect to those creators.
#5 Posted by mrbojangles25 (31998 posts) -

Thats awesome! How'd they do that without motion capture equipment, some of those movements were just too fluid and natural

#6 Posted by bogaty (4750 posts) -

If you watch some user made videos of ArmA II or VBS2, you'll that there are a wide range of motions already in place. I suspect that the editor alrady has a very powerful human kinestetics model built in.

#7 Posted by xXDrPainXx (4001 posts) -

Mod looks pretty sick and check out some of the other's work http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp8mH8FMCPo

Those Imperial Fighters look really well done, never had even heard of some of them before like the TIE Raptor and TIE Droid.

#8 Posted by kozzy1234 (35332 posts) -

Looks wicked, ARMA2 has some of the best mods/user made missions ive ever seen. Just a great editor.

#9 Posted by doanm (4403 posts) -

now this..... this is made of win : )

#10 Posted by TerrorRizzing (4185 posts) -

Looks wicked, ARMA2 has some of the best mods/user made missions ive ever seen. Just a great editor.

kozzy1234

Ive been thinking of getting it. Is it playable with a 360 controller? dont flame me, sometimes I want to play on my couch with my surround sound and 42 inch tv.

#11 Posted by bogaty (4750 posts) -

No. The controller is too limited in functionality to allow you to access all the controls you need to play the game. There are a helluva lot of key commands necessary.

#12 Posted by DJ_Headshot (6287 posts) -

[QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

TerrorRizzing

Ive been thinking of getting it. Is it playable with a 360 controller? dont flame me, sometimes I want to play on my couch with my surround sound and 42 inch tv.

Arma 2 is the absolutely last game you would want to play with controller hell I'd say it be impossible the controls are just to complex you couldn't map it all to a gamepad it would be like you entering cheat codes lol. There are games that work great with a gamepad some can play ok with one but some just aren't meant to be played with one and Arma 2 is one of them

#13 Posted by October_Tide (5396 posts) -

Thats awesome! How'd they do that without motion capture equipment, some of those movements were just too fluid and natural

mrbojangles25

I was just thinking that. The animation is done so well.

#14 Posted by skrat_01 (33767 posts) -
Really want those custom animations.