This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42584 posts) -

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/12/13/arma-3-delayed-after-an-eventful-year/

"Bohemia Interactive have today announced that they will be postponing the release of Arma 3 after what they, as kings of understatement, describe as an eventful year ...They are, of course, referring to thearrest and detainmentof Ivan Buchta and Martin Pezlar, Bohemia employees who were charged on suspicion of espionage while on holiday in Greece ...The studio had planned to enter closed beta with Arma 3 this month, but are now pursuing an unspecified 2013 date. They expect to make a more complete statement at the beginning of next year."

Hopefully this all gets worked out.

#2 Posted by Wasdie (49550 posts) -

I figured that was going to happen. With two of their main guys detained, that game was doomed to a few delays.

#3 Posted by streetridaz (3276 posts) -

I figured that was going to happen. With two of their main guys detained, that game was doomed to a few delays.

Wasdie
You and I both. LOL
#4 Posted by The_Capitalist (10838 posts) -

Sad face. Where am I going to get my milsim fix til then?

#5 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38208 posts) -

eah once the arrests were made I expected a delay of sorts. Hopefully it's still on track though

#6 Posted by psn8214 (14924 posts) -

That sucks. I need some Arma in my life. Still my most played game on Steam.

#7 Posted by Iantheone (8242 posts) -
I think everyone saw this coming. With the guys being arrested and Rocket pushing for the release of DayZ, they are a busy studio.
#8 Posted by nutcrackr (12368 posts) -
On the bright side they could totally nail a prison simulator now.
#9 Posted by jer_1 (7451 posts) -

Such a bummer. I had a creeping feeling it was coming even before the two dumbasses got picked up in limnos. Hopefully it's not a long delay, I look forward to this game more than any other game I can think of.

ARMA 2 has easily double the amount of hours of any other game on my steam list so my anticipation for ARMA 3 has been high for a long time.

#10 Posted by SharkheadHD (231 posts) -

Espionage? Hmm

#11 Posted by Tixylixx (376 posts) -

Fire those two guys, forget about them and hire someone else.

Sorted.

#12 Posted by ultraking (6904 posts) -
That sucks. Oh well , back to Arma2 I guess
#13 Posted by chadvan60 (1 posts) -
Fire them? They were arrested while doing research for the game.