Anything out there like Garry's Mod?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Night_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 The_Night_Man
Member since 2005 • 133 Posts

For anyone that's played the amazing Garry's mod for HL2, is there anything out there like this? I love love love it, but it got old after a good 24 hours solid gameplay, so I'm wishing that there is something else out there like this that I can play.

narf101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 narf101
Member since 2003 • 1091 Posts
I honestly have never seen anything like it. It's a great game. I guess you could just, wait for the next uptade lol :P
Artosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Artosa
Member since 2005 • 5063 Posts

garrys mod 10

lol

Avatar image for Doom_HellKnight
Doom_HellKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 Doom_HellKnight
Member since 2005 • 12217 Posts
Garry's Mod is great. :P I haven't seen anything else quite like it.
Nevinator8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Nevinator8
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Hello, i can recommend many games but i want to tell you something about a creation of mine. there's really nothing as great as Garry's Mod, so i am currently designing a game better than it. If you've ever played "MIRRORS EDGE", you would understand the first person view, of the hands. You will have building utilities, such as virtual tools, rather than a simple tool gun in gmod. The tools will be more... realistic, taking models of the real tools. You can get A nail gun, hammer, glue gun, welding tools, staplers, tape, measuring tools, and tons more. The features would be, instead of randomly spawning objects/wheels/hover-balls in gmod, you will be put to the limit of your IQ, and skills to actually build them. Creating wheels with rubbers, steel, and other materials that you can get at the store boxes on each map. One more thing is that you will not have a physic-gun, or a gravity gun. You can simply use your strength that you can improve using exercising machines, or simply just running around, or swimming. With this strength you can pick up bigger, and heavier items, and will still be limited to picking up huge items, such as crates. To pick up crates in this game, you will need to use a vehicle to tow it, or carry it. There is no limit to this game, and the main feature is endless, with no map limits, as the extension never ends. The map is the actual-size of the world, and limits can reach to the ends of space. Thank you For reading this, and i cant wait untill i can put this into a main streaming game. The games estimated release time is sometime during 2010-2012
Nevinator8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Nevinator8
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Hello, i can recommend many games but i want to tell you something about a creation of mine. there's really nothing as great as Garry's Mod, so i am currently designing a game better than it. If you've ever played "MIRRORS EDGE", you would understand the first person view, of the hands. You will have building utilities, such as virtual tools, rather than a simple tool gun in gmod. The tools will be more... realistic, taking models of the real tools. You can get A nail gun, hammer, glue gun, welding tools, staplers, tape, measuring tools, and tons more. The features would be, instead of randomly spawning objects/wheels/hover-balls in gmod, you will be put to the limit of your IQ, and skills to actually build them. Creating wheels with rubbers, steel, and other materials that you can get at the store boxes on each map. One more thing is that you will not have a physic-gun, or a gravity gun. You can simply use your strength that you can improve using exercising machines, or simply just running around, or swimming. With this strength you can pick up bigger, and heavier items, and will still be limited to picking up huge items, such as crates. To pick up crates in this game, you will need to use a vehicle to tow it, or carry it. There is no limit to this game, and the main feature is endless, with no map limits, as the extension never ends. The map is the actual-size of the world, and limits can reach to the ends of space. Thank you For reading this, and i cant wait untill i can put this into a main streaming game. The games estimated release time is sometime during 2010-2012
Durhamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 Durhamster
Member since 2007 • 859 Posts

garrys mod 10

lol

Artosa

^

capsfanjason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 capsfanjason
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
is it out yet
verbtex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 verbtex  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 9196 Posts

Old topic, feel free to start a new discussion.