Anyone looking at the "Green Light" games on Steam?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by TheHighWind (3764 posts) -

There's this one I really like, it's almost in the Beta Stages called: "Folk Tale." It has that funny British Humour in it that I love. It's a game were you can build a village, control people, and adventure. It allows you to switch between 3rd person views, First person views, and top down perspective.

I watched some videos on it and it's very funny. They have golblins that talk like "Gangstas". Really looking forward to this game.

Any of you see a game on "Green Light" that you like?

#2 Posted by kozzy1234 (35143 posts) -

Project Zomboid, Im super glad it got accepted on steam and Greelit awhile ago, awesome game.

#3 Posted by k2theswiss (16598 posts) -

not big on indie games... so i pay little attention at greenlight. most indie games do not appear to me

#4 Posted by TheHighWind (3764 posts) -

not big on indie games... so i pay little attention at greenlight. most indie games do appear to mek2theswiss

I wasn't into indie games either, until I played Plants vs Zombies and LIMBO.

#5 Posted by slabber44 (978 posts) -
Folk Tale looks interesting enough for me to vote for it. Thanks TC for the heads up.
#6 Posted by 4-Legged-Shark (1031 posts) -

Looking forward to "Routine" a ton but that has already been Greenlit.

#7 Posted by flipin_jackass (9726 posts) -
I looked at Green Light a couple of days after launch. I voted, but after a few days I just got tired of looking at some of the crap (fake games etc) that I didn't go back since.
#8 Posted by cain006 (8625 posts) -

[QUOTE="k2theswiss"]not big on indie games... so i pay little attention at greenlight. most indie games do appear to meTheHighWind

I wasn't into indie games either, until I played Plants vs Zombies and LIMBO.

Plants vs Zombies isn't indie. Was made by popcap. But indie games are definitely worth looking into. Hell my favorite platformer of this gen was indie, Super Meat Boy.

#9 Posted by Moloch121 (677 posts) -
Glad Age of Decadence was greenlit. One of the hardest rpgs I've played in a long time I replay the demo like every week!
#10 Posted by Elann2008 (32953 posts) -
I wish they would Greenlight Stasis.The developer is a one-man-crew.
#11 Posted by jer_1 (7451 posts) -

I check and thumbs up several titles on Greenlight. I also use desura pretty often, I will never turn down a compelling indie game, they can be a breath of fresh air compared to the corporate funded trash we deal with in games these days.

I just picked up a copy of Super Amazing Wagon Adventure today, this game is a riot!

Play idie games people!

#12 Posted by BattleSpectre (5953 posts) -

Lone Survivor but i bought that from the Steam Sale. Probably the only indie game i'm ever going to buy again. (Nothings wrong with the game itself, i'm just a graphics wh0re and don't particularly like indie games).

#13 Posted by PernicioEnigma (5271 posts) -

I check and thumbs up several titles on Greenlight. I also use desura pretty often, I will never turn down a compelling indie game, they can be a breath of fresh air compared to the corporate funded trash we deal with in games these days.

I just picked up a copy of Super Amazing Wagon Adventure today, this game is a riot!

Play idie games people!

jer_1
I watched the total biscuit video of that game and thought it would be hilarious to play with your friends after a couple of drinks.
#14 Posted by trastamad03 (4852 posts) -
I wish they would Greenlight Stasis.The developer is a one-man-crew. Elann2008
That actually looks cool. THanks :)