Anyone know know what Age of Conan's population is like these days?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by BSC14 (4046 posts) -

A post on these boards got me to wondering...I might try the free to play just for the heck of it.

#2 Posted by kieran88 (2273 posts) -

A post on these boards got me to wondering...I might try the free to play just for the heck of it.

BSC14
I recently re-installed it and even playing at ungodly hours there were plenty of people making dungeon groups, I also ran into more than a few players in obscure areas of the world. You pretty much need a sub to try any of the new content areas tho which is why I re-installed so I don't think I'll get around to that 'til the end of the month.
#3 Posted by jrorl63 (723 posts) -
The population was doing pretty poor for a while but in recent months has had a good spike on the Set server since most players consolidated to that server
#4 Posted by vfibsux (4242 posts) -

BSC14

One of the most underrated MMO's ever in my opinion, in large part due to a rocky launch. The good news is even with no one around you can solo your way to max level and it is actually enjoyable, not a grind. The storylines are well done, the atmosphere and graphics are amazing still today, and the melee combat is fun. You have to click some arrow keys in sequences, starts you off with just 1 early but you have 4 by endgame. It beats spamming the same one button over and over.

#5 Posted by Assimilat0r (745 posts) -

AoC was game that i never tried in my life, i played almost every MMO RPG ever but AoC somehow dodged me. Is it worth to try ?

#6 Posted by Baranga (14217 posts) -

Well they just launched a new expansion and according to financial reports it's "cash flow positive". I guess they're happy with it. It certainly does better than TSW ever did lol