I've been browsing the ME2 face database, I have come across many appearances that I liked. Problem is how do I insert that face code into ME2 Gibbed Save Editor? I've been trying all afternoon and I still can't figure it out. If anyone knows how to use this useful tool can you help?
This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: December 3, 2005
- Posts: 3553
- Member Since: January 8, 2006
- Posts: 1244
You can't enter a face code directly into Gibbs, but what you are want can be done but it is fairly tricky, I haven't done it myself but this is the procedure if you want to try it out. The instructions are in 2 stages :-
- Create a new save game and input the face code in the Mass Effect 2 custom face editor and then do a save as soon as possible after.
- open Gibbed's Mass Effect 2 Save Editor and load the savegame you made that has the face you want.
- click the "Toolbox" tab
- click the "Export" button.
- Save your "face" with an self-explanatory title so you know what it is.
The next step shows you how to import the saved face into the save game you want it to be in :-
- open Gibbed's Mass Effect 2 Save Editor and load any savegame where you want to "change" the face in.
- click the "Toolbox" tab, and press the "Import" button.
- Enter your "face directory" and load the face you want.
- Save your changes.
That should now give you the face you want in the save game you want. I would advise you back up any save games before you do this though. I adapted the instructions for this from :-