Any one would like Saints Row IV Code ?

#1 Edited by telefanatic (2861 posts) -

Hi guys does anyone want a code for Saints Row IV ? I already got the game on steam so dont need another copy and i certainly dont have anyone to give it to. (going through a divorce, moved to another state, and parents are in Ukraine) tough life... But the code i will provide to someone.

#2 Edited by soolkiki (1710 posts) -

Sure! I would love to take it. :) Sorry to hear about the divorce..

#3 Posted by Ribstaylor1 (435 posts) -

Damn succubus. Hang in their I'm sure there is another succubus around the corner.

#4 Posted by 04dcarraher (19005 posts) -

Sorry to hear to that, but yeah I would love to have a copy of SR4

#5 Edited by BattleSpectre (5952 posts) -

I don't have the game, but I missed out NOOOOOooooooooOO!

#6 Posted by Jeager_Titan (945 posts) -

Is the code already taken?

#7 Posted by BattleSpectre (5952 posts) -

Even if it wasn't - fist come, first serve. We're too late bro *cries on your shoulder*

#8 Edited by soolkiki (1710 posts) -

@jeager_titan said:

Even if it wasn't - fist come, first serve. We're too late bro *cries on your shoulder*

Yeah, I did get it. Sorry. :)

#9 Posted by Behardy24 (2374 posts) -

@soolkiki said:

@BattleSpectre said:

@jeager_titan said:

Congrats!

#10 Posted by BattleSpectre (5952 posts) -

@soolkiki said:

@BattleSpectre said:

@jeager_titan said:

Congrats!

Congrats, you better play it and not just let it sit in your Steam library collecting virtual dust ;)

#11 Posted by Old_Gooseberry (3468 posts) -

I just started playing SR4, unbelievable game. Its like playing Infamous but actually fun cause your able to move around with such ease. You feel like a God in this game. SR3 is damn good also if you haven't played that you should.

This is like what games should be like instead of stiff, slow moving, dated controls like in GTA. Controls are so tight in this game you can't even die unless your really slacking, plus you have insane weapons at your command also, nothing stands a chance.

#12 Posted by Arthas045 (5057 posts) -

Great grab and very nice TC.

Sorry for the life issues.

#13 Edited by _SKatEDiRt_ (2566 posts) -

When the going gets tough, the tough get going