Any good PC Youtubers to recommend?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by KodiakKoolaid (441 posts) -

Well, just got blocked by Total D*ckhead for calling him out on his hypocrisy, not gonna bother making a new account to re-subscribe.

Got any PC centric youtubers to recommend?

Preferably those who gets early previews/gameplay and look at options menus for pc specific stuff.

#2 Posted by BPoole96 (22803 posts) -

I like AngryJoe but he doesn't post as frequently as TB. As far as I'm concerned, TB has the best multigmae PC centric channel on YouTube

#3 Posted by orchamble (4 posts) -
Yep! I put my heart and soul into this stuff. Hope you like it! http://www.youtube.com/user/orchamble?feature=mhee
#4 Posted by realguitarhero5 (3903 posts) -

I really love Seananners.  He started out on Xbox but has pretty much completely moved to PC now.

I also enjoy FreddieW's channel Node, where they do PC/Legacy console LAN parties once a week.

TheBlackSunsh1ne also puts up decent videos, but maybe only once a week as well.

#5 Posted by KodiakKoolaid (441 posts) -
[QUOTE="orchamble"]Yep! I put my heart and soul into this stuff. Hope you like it! http://www.youtube.com/user/orchamble?feature=mhee

Cool. Just subscribed. Btw you look through the options menu as well?
#6 Posted by orchamble (4 posts) -
Just look through them on games? I'm not sure why people would want to see the options available, and if they do, they just ask me about anything they don't know.
#7 Posted by KodiakKoolaid (441 posts) -
Just look through them on games? I'm not sure why people would want to see the options available, and if they do, they just ask me about anything they don't know.orchamble
For pc gamers, things like fov slider, graphics scalability, mouse acceleration/smoothing etc. To see if the port is any good.
#8 Posted by orchamble (4 posts) -
I usually discuss something like that if I have a problem with it, or really like it, and I like to share my opinion a lot :) I'll be sure to start making comments during my videos if I run high-end games. Thanks for the tip!
#9 Posted by KodiakKoolaid (441 posts) -
I usually discuss something like that if I have a problem with it, or really like it, and I like to share my opinion a lot :) I'll be sure to start making comments during my videos if I run high-end games. Thanks for the tip!orchamble
Good to hear. Hope your channel grows.
#10 Posted by orchamble (4 posts) -
I hope so too :/ Kind of why I am searching for people who can appreciate effort, like you
#11 Posted by Iantheone (8242 posts) -
FrankieonPC & JackFrags are my favourite gaming focused ones at the moment. What did you call TB out on to get blocked?
#12 Posted by KodiakKoolaid (441 posts) -

FrankieonPC & JackFrags are my favourite gaming focused ones at the moment. What did you call TB out on to get blocked? Iantheone

TD: Still butthurt that I didn't like your **** zombie game? Stop being dumbasses and buy Killing Floor instead.

Me: Still butthurt most ppl disagree with your OPINION? lolz...cry moar.

Blocked.

He blocked another guy for calling him out as well.

#13 Posted by Raxzor (5399 posts) -

TB has some great videos but he is a very pretentious and self opinionated.

Jessie Cox's channel is just full of childish crap.

Dodger to me is very annoying and is trying to hard.

Angry Joe is pretty cool but again is trying to hard to be his AJ character all the time.

So to some up TB is the best but is a bit of wanker. 

#14 Posted by Gallowhand (476 posts) -

I enjoy watching the Tales Of Lumin channel.  He does a good (short) gaming news show, and has recently started a series called 'Adventure Worthy' where he looks at new games.

#15 Posted by KodiakKoolaid (441 posts) -
Thanks for the suggestions guys, I think I subscribed to almost all your suggestions.
#16 Posted by jwsoul (5297 posts) -
[QUOTE="orchamble"]Yep! I put my heart and soul into this stuff. Hope you like it! http://www.youtube.com/user/orchamble?feature=mhee

I subscribed. Looks quite good and i am considering doing a channel myself soon.
#17 Posted by ssvegeta555 (2275 posts) -
I like Husky a lot. His Starcraft 2 casts are great and his LP series on his second channel also awesome. The half-life 2 LP is hilarious.
#18 Posted by biggest_loser (24105 posts) -
You call someone a hypocrite over games and wonder why they block you? lol
#19 Posted by KodiakKoolaid (441 posts) -
You call someone a hypocrite over games and wonder why they block you? lolbiggest_loser
your name befits you now f*ck off.
#20 Posted by Travis_Odell (1701 posts) -
You should have bought killing floor.
#21 Posted by Arach666 (23042 posts) -

Not exactly what you specifically wanted but this fella is the best PC centric youtuber,or at least the only one I care about,but he´s more into retro hardware/software reviews rather than new releases,though he sometimes does them as well,so even if it´s not what you´re looking for I´ll just leave it here anyway,someone may actually have some interest in it.

#23 Posted by skrat_01 (33767 posts) -
Retsuprae, Gaming CX (GameCenter CX) are fantastic. Exclusively PC? Sidestrafe, BlackLily8 (Matt Chat) - however they're not content providers like Total Biscuit - he is the go to channel in this regard. Honestly just read Rock, Paper, Shotgun or True PC Gaming, they're some fairly excellent websites and the later goes over the PC stuff in detail.
[QUOTE="biggest_loser"]You call someone a hypocrite over games and wonder why they block you? lolKodiakKoolaid

And now you're behaving as sensitive as TB and really not making a case for yourself. People block people, are critical and say nasty things on the internet; you're going to be called out just the same. Wooo.
#24 Posted by SovietsUnited (2354 posts) -

TotalBiscuit for gaming news commentary. (well actually he blocked me for calling him a jerk on his subpar Black Mesa playthrough, still the best channel)

Dopefish for laughs.

#25 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38218 posts) -

ME !! :D

No but seriously I follow levelcapgaming, frankieonPC and our own resident BenBuja. That's about it lol

#26 Posted by KodiakKoolaid (441 posts) -
You should have bought killing floor.Travis_Odell
Be buying when it goes on sale :D
#27 Posted by KodiakKoolaid (441 posts) -
[QUOTE="skrat_01"]Retsuprae, Gaming CX (GameCenter CX) are fantastic. Exclusively PC? Sidestrafe, BlackLily8 (Matt Chat) - however they're not content providers like Total Biscuit - he is the go to channel in this regard. Honestly just read Rock, Paper, Shotgun or True PC Gaming, they're some fairly excellent websites and the later goes over the PC stuff in detail.
[QUOTE="biggest_loser"]You call someone a hypocrite over games and wonder why they block you? lolKodiakKoolaid

And now you're behaving as sensitive as TB and really not making a case for yourself. People block people, are critical and say nasty things on the internet; you're going to be called out just the same. Wooo.

Sorry, I'm just tired of explaining myself to ppl who don;t bother reading what tb said and my response.
#28 Posted by KodiakKoolaid (441 posts) -

No but seriously I follow levelcapgaming, frankieonPC and our own resident BenBuja. That's about it lol

seanmcloughlin
Subscribed to you too!
#29 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38218 posts) -

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

KodiakKoolaid

Subscribed to you too!

wow Thanks man, I appreciate it :)

#30 Posted by Flubbbs (3420 posts) -

FRANKIEonPCin1080p & Jack Frags- DayZ and battlefield 3 videos

Robbaz -  funny commentary

Angry Joe - good reviews

GhostRobo - good walkthroughs and commentary

#31 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38218 posts) -

FRANKIEonPCin1080p & Jack Frags- DayZ and battlefield 3 videos

Robbaz -  funny commentary

Angry Joe - good reviews

GhostRobo - good walkthroughs and commentary

Flubbbs

Yeah Robbaz is great, though his humour has kind of gone down a bit lately. Not as funny as he used to be

#32 Posted by Gamesterpheonix (3550 posts) -
Check out Elder-Geek.com's channel. I love them. Great reviews and no flashy stuff.
#33 Posted by soolkiki (1776 posts) -

Jessie Cox

So far, he's the one that annoys me the least. Him and Crendor are pretty cool haha 

#34 Posted by RyviusARC (4612 posts) -

[QUOTE="orchamble"]Yep! I put my heart and soul into this stuff. Hope you like it! http://www.youtube.com/user/orchamble?feature=mheejwsoul
I subscribed. Looks quite good and i am considering doing a channel myself soon.

Just don't have high expectations when you make your channel.

You will be buried behind tens of thousands of other gaming channels.

I mostly just upload walkthroughs of games for myself and a select few friends.

I don't do commentary as I feel like it would ruin the atmosphere but I do try to upload my videos in the highest quality.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RyviusRan?feature=mhee

#35 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38218 posts) -

[QUOTE="jwsoul"][QUOTE="orchamble"]Yep! I put my heart and soul into this stuff. Hope you like it! http://www.youtube.com/user/orchamble?feature=mheeRyviusARC

Just don't have high expectations when you make your channel.

You will be buried behind tens of thousands of other gaming channels.

I mostly just upload walkthroughs of games for myself and a select few friends.

I don't do commentary as I feel like it would ruin the atmosphere but I do try to upload my videos in the highest quality.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RyviusRan?feature=mhee

That's putting it nicely. It's almost imposible these days to make a dent in youtube. SOOOO many people make gaming videos

#36 Posted by RyviusARC (4612 posts) -

That's putting it nicely. It's almost imposible these days to make a dent in youtube. SOOOO many people make gaming videos

seanmcloughlin

I am just happy I can upload videos above 1080P that can be 3 hours long without any restrictions.

#37 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38218 posts) -

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

RyviusARC

I am just happy I can upload videos above 1080P that can be 3 hours long without any restrictions.

I would love to do that, sadly my internet is terrible and I have to make them much much smaller. 

I would also upload far mroe frequently

#38 Posted by Travis_Odell (1701 posts) -

[QUOTE="RyviusARC"]

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

seanmcloughlin

I would love to do that, sadly my internet is terrible and I have to make them much much smaller. 

I would also upload far mroe frequently

Just put them on to upload when you go to sleep it's what i do.
#39 Posted by RyviusARC (4612 posts) -

Just put them on to upload when you go to sleep it's what i do.Travis_Odell

The problem is more with it canceling your upload if it takes too long.

My limit is around a 10GB file at best.

Usually I stay under 7.5GB.

If it goes too high it will say the video failed to process once it finished uploading.

#40 Posted by Elann2008 (33028 posts) -
Not a reviewer, or anything serious.. just good fun. I like username: NODE. They do Lan Party. They're fun to watch imho.
#41 Posted by skrat_01 (33767 posts) -

Not exactly what you specifically wanted but this fella is the best PC centric youtuber,or at least the only one I care about,but he´s more into retro hardware/software reviews rather than new releases,though he sometimes does them as well,so even if it´s not what you´re looking for I´ll just leave it here anyway,someone may actually have some interest in it.

Arach666

This guy is fantastic, mad, mad props for posting him. Instasubbed.

#42 Posted by millerlight89 (18638 posts) -
I really enjoy MajorSlack. He is a 50 year old Canadian. Though he looks like he is in his 30s and acts like he is in his 20s. He really only does Walkthroughs (real walkthrough, not playthroughs). He has been doing a couple of blind playthroughs though. He doesn't really stay too up to date, but his content is pure quality imo. He loves gaming and you can see his passion for some of his favorite games. He is PC only too.
#43 Posted by Arach666 (23042 posts) -

[QUOTE="Arach666"]

skrat_01

This guy is fantastic, mad, mad props for posting him. Instasubbed.

Great to see you enjoyed it,his material is pretty damn good,especially the hardware reviews as far as I´m concerned,and you gotta love that dry humor. :P

#44 Posted by faizan_faizan (7867 posts) -
Frankie.
#45 Posted by mitu123 (154504 posts) -

I like AngryJoe but he doesn't post as frequently as TB. As far as I'm concerned, TB has the best multigmae PC centric channel on YouTube

BPoole96

Yeah Angry Joe can be awesome, his Aliens Colonial Marines review was epic as well.