aliens: CM system requirements, enjoy

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ionusX (25716 posts) -

for all of u:

minimum:

cpu: intel pentium D 2ghz or AMD athlon 64 x2 equivalent

ram: 2gb

gpu: nvidia 8500gt or amd hd 2600 pro or better

HDD: 20gb (this probably includes steam absed upon provided detail in source)

recommended:

cpu: any quad core 2.3ghz or higher

ram: 2gb

gpu: nvidia gtx 560 or higher / amd hd 5850 or higher

note: the game runs in dx9 regardless of OS

source

#2 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38216 posts) -

I imagine the game will be a piece of p!ss to run TBH. Not expecting much visually from it

#3 Posted by PcGamingRig (7085 posts) -

woop, let us hope the game is actually good now. :)

#4 Posted by geitenvla (960 posts) -
Me and my squad of ultimate badasses are so waiting for this game... now let's hope it's any good.
#5 Posted by kieran88 (2273 posts) -
Me and my squad of ultimate badasses are so waiting for this game... now let's hope it's any good.geitenvla
lol :D
#6 Posted by SerOlmy (1714 posts) -
Can't wait. Based on the recommended it might actually make my GPU work to push 1920x1200 with all the post processing.
#7 Posted by FelipeInside (25584 posts) -
A GTX560 !!!! Oh dear Lord Jesus, this ain't happening, man... This can't be happening, man! This isn't happening!
#8 Posted by Elann2008 (32991 posts) -

woop, let us hope the game is actually good now. :)

PcGamingRig
My thoughts exactly. I remain hopeful.
#9 Posted by BattleSpectre (6128 posts) -

A GTX560 !!!! Oh dear Lord Jesus, this ain't happening, man... This can't be happening, man! This isn't happening! FelipeInside
My poor little GTX 460 is looking at me from inside the case and i can hear it crying.

#10 Posted by FelipeInside (25584 posts) -

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]A GTX560 !!!! Oh dear Lord Jesus, this ain't happening, man... This can't be happening, man! This isn't happening! BattleSpectre

My poor little GTX 460 is looking at me from inside the case and i can hear it crying.

"Hey, Hicks. Man, you look just like I feel."
#11 Posted by Grey_Eyed_Elf (3875 posts) -
Got my GTX 680 two weeks ago... I'm not worried about this game, mind you Metro Last Light is going to destroy my PC.
#12 Posted by SerOlmy (1714 posts) -
Yeah I am so stoked for Colonial Marines and Bioshock Infinite. They just released the specs for Infinite and they are DX11 and the recommended are even higher than Colonial Marines. March is going to be an awesome month.
#13 Posted by Branmuffin316 (1200 posts) -

[QUOTE="BattleSpectre"]

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]A GTX560 !!!! Oh dear Lord Jesus, this ain't happening, man... This can't be happening, man! This isn't happening! FelipeInside

"Hey maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but we just got are asses kicked pal"

#14 Posted by FelipeInside (25584 posts) -

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"][QUOTE="BattleSpectre"] My poor little GTX 460 is looking at me from inside the case and i can hear it crying.

Branmuffin316

"Hey maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but we just got are asses kicked pal"

"You always were an a$$hole, Gorman! "
#15 Posted by BattleSpectre (6128 posts) -

[QUOTE="Branmuffin316"]

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"] "Hey, Hicks. Man, you look just like I feel."FelipeInside

*Pretends to understand what they're saying* Yeah... thats right Hicks.... lol

#16 Posted by Malta_1980 (11355 posts) -

Well looks like my PC will be enough to run decently this game !!!

#17 Posted by FelipeInside (25584 posts) -

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"][QUOTE="Branmuffin316"]

BattleSpectre

Why not keep going: "Let's just bug out and call it even, mat! What are we even talking about this for?"
#18 Posted by geitenvla (960 posts) -
[QUOTE="BattleSpectre"]

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"] "You always were an a$$hole, Gorman! "FelipeInside

Why not keep going: "Let's just bug out and call it even, mat! What are we even talking about this for?"

Hey, Hicks. Man, you look just like I feel.
#19 Posted by Alex_Baratheon (32 posts) -
Can't wait to get my hands on it! I just hope that it doesn't turn out to be awful. :P
#20 Posted by FelipeInside (25584 posts) -
[QUOTE="FelipeInside"][QUOTE="BattleSpectre"] *Pretends to understand what they're saying* Yeah... thats right Hicks.... lolgeitenvla

Sorry, I used that one already.... you loose a point: "I guess she don't like the cornbread, either."
#21 Posted by SovietsUnited (2302 posts) -

Can't wait for it to finally come out, longest vaporware since DNF.

#22 Posted by FelipeInside (25584 posts) -

Can't wait for it to finally come out, longest vaporware since DNF.

SovietsUnited
It was going to be an RPG originally I think.
#23 Posted by geitenvla (960 posts) -

[QUOTE="geitenvla"][QUOTE="FelipeInside"] Why not keep going: "Let's just bug out and call it even, mat! What are we even talking about this for?"FelipeInside

Sorry, I used that one already.... you loose a point: "I guess she don't like the cornbread, either."

Here's one to make it up: "We gotta get inside. It's gonna be dark soon, and they mostly hunt at night... Mostly."

#24 Posted by FelipeInside (25584 posts) -

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"][QUOTE="geitenvla"] Hey, Hicks. Man, you look just like I feel. geitenvla

Here's one to make it up: "We gotta get inside. It's gonna be dark soon, and they mostly hunt at night... Mostly."

Yes..... awesome one. You get bonus points. Can we make it to a 3rd Page. "This is a multi-million dollar installation, okay? He can't make that kind of decision, he's just a grunt! "
#25 Posted by yellosnolvr (19302 posts) -
Got my GTX 680 two weeks ago... I'm not worried about this game, mind you Metro Last Light is going to destroy my PC.Grey_Eyed_Elf
yep. i'm not worried about anything but metro and arma 3.
#26 Posted by geitenvla (960 posts) -

[QUOTE="geitenvla"]

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"] Sorry, I used that one already.... you loose a point: "I guess she don't like the cornbread, either."FelipeInside

Yes..... awesome one. You get bonus points. Can we make it to a 3rd Page. "This is a multi-million dollar installation, okay? He can't make that kind of decision, he's just a grunt! "

Aliens has tons of memorable quotes and happens to be my favorite Sci-fi Horror movie of all times. I've seen it at least twice a year for the past 25 years; I can go on 'till page 100 :shock: I really hope they are able to grasp the awesome atmosphere from the movie... but I have grave doubts. Yet, the trailers look promising enough to give it a go and to have a little anticipatory pleasure.

For the page record: "I like to keep this handy... for close encounters."