uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 58925 Posts

Downloading the client, take a few hours. Until then, it would be wonderful to have opinions on this game my friends. Upon watching some youtube videos, it appears to not have traditional leveling up. which pique my interest.

Sadly, I must directly use steam since this product (due to limitations) will not allow it to UK customers.

Croag821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 Croag821
Member since 2009 • 2331 Posts

I tried it twice and quit both times. It's really complex and very eastern. It does boast a lot of very unique mechanics that peaked my interest but I didn't have the time to invest in the game. I have friends who love it though. I'd just expect to be a little confused starting out and know that there is a steep learning curve, but apparently there is a good sandboxy MMO to be had if you put in the effort.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online

Thank you for the info my friend. I usually avoid these Asain MMO's because most of them, frankly, are shit.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

played this during its beta. Its a fun game if you're willing to learn its leveling system and put up with a messy UI

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ChubbyGuy40
Member since 2007 • 26442 Posts

Visuals are top notch, gameplay is surprisingly fun, big world, and lots to do. I think it's one of the best MMOs out there, but what really holds it back is that the localization is pretty bad and the UI is a mess. If you can put up with that, you'll enjoy it.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online

Upon starting this game game kinda runs like shit and it has strange non-sound feel.

At first I thought I had the game on mute. But no, just very little sound from anything.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23912 Posts

It is a good game if you can put up with the poor localization, UI and weak presentation.

The f2p scheme they are using may also cause some problems.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 uninspiredcup  Online

Ah **** that, I just dropped £25 for Wildstar. Gona hold off on FF:RR until the DX11 patch is dropped.

Realmjumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9 Realmjumper
Member since 2007 • 840 Posts

I'm playing WoW and having a good time. If I want to dungeon I can queue, pvp I can queue, or world quest or pvp as I please on my level 72 shadow priest.