About to order any comments or opinions

#1 Posted by Ricky4372 (32 posts) -

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/bob123456789/saved/4iHj

#2 Edited by PredatorRules (7199 posts) -

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/bob123456789/saved/4iHj

Looks legit, is that your budget limit? I'd add EVO 212 as a CPU cooler since I heard the stock one is a bit noisy, the cost is about 30$

#3 Edited by Ricky4372 (32 posts) -

@PredatorRules: Im not going to overclock and my budget is about 830$

#4 Posted by PredatorRules (7199 posts) -
#5 Posted by 04dcarraher (19139 posts) -
#6 Posted by PredatorRules (7199 posts) -
#7 Posted by 04dcarraher (19139 posts) -

@04dcarraher said:
@PredatorRules said:

@ricky4372 said:

@PredatorRules: Im not going to overclock and my budget is about 830$

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3nXNc here you go, upgraded monitor to IPS, 760 is superclocked, upgraded CPU to FX8320, added a CPU cooler, better case IMO.

Over budget and no dvd drive

817$ and no one uses cd's these days anymore.

its $817 after "rebates" and yes people use dvd's and cd's.... windows is a prime example where a drive is less hassle then having to grab a usb flash drive format finding a dvd drive or downloading an iso of windows putting it on usb etc.

#8 Posted by Ricky4372 (32 posts) -

So is my psu sufficient enough to power everything? And did I pick a reliable psu

#9 Edited by 04dcarraher (19139 posts) -

@ricky4372 said:

So is my psu sufficient enough to power everything? And did I pick a reliable psu

yes its good , but I would look into 600w psu http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139048 and save alittle

#10 Posted by 04dcarraher (19139 posts) -
#11 Posted by Ricky4372 (32 posts) -
#12 Edited by PfizersaurusRex (651 posts) -

FX-6300 stock cooler isn't too loud, but I'd still recommend the 212 Evo. And this board, it's only a little expensive than the one you picked but the VRM section is a lot better.

#13 Edited by PredatorRules (7199 posts) -

@PredatorRules said:

@04dcarraher said:
@PredatorRules said:

@ricky4372 said:

@PredatorRules: Im not going to overclock and my budget is about 830$

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3nXNc here you go, upgraded monitor to IPS, 760 is superclocked, upgraded CPU to FX8320, added a CPU cooler, better case IMO.

Over budget and no dvd drive

817$ and no one uses cd's these days anymore.

its $817 after "rebates" and yes people use dvd's and cd's.... windows is a prime example where a drive is less hassle then having to grab a usb flash drive format finding a dvd drive or downloading an iso of windows putting it on usb etc.

I don't see how it's a bad think to get some of your money you've payed back after a month, I'm using a USB stick with Windows installed on it and it's the easiest and far reliable than a cd that after about 3 years from now might not work at all.