A MMORPG game thats not boring??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ngdoubleog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ngdoubleog
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Ok now i think we can all agree most mmorpgs up to this point have been clickin and waiting except for a few which i have problems with (Xiah lets you click multiple times to attack faster, BUT WAYYYYY TO REPETITIVE, and EA, aka endless ages, is a fantastic game!!! which i all recomend you play right now at www.endless-ages.com i used to play it but ever since it was bought buy a new company and made ENTIRELY FREE TO PLAY cept for a trading post , like item mall type thing, where you can spend real money to buy real items. i used to be a member trust me itr great.) but since those are outta the question.. can sombody give me an mmorpg/mmorpgfps thats not just click wait or at least has a little bit more excitment added to it??? please!!!

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 millerlight89
Member since 2007 • 18658 Posts
Age of Conan
Lilgunney612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Lilgunney612
Member since 2005 • 1878 Posts

Age of Conanmillerlight89

/thread

hama666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 hama666
Member since 2004 • 3061 Posts

Age of Conanmillerlight89

Sorry I have to disagree.

If you're willing to give these games a try, then try out EVE Online. And if you want a good MMO (note I didnt say RPG), then definitely give Planetside a shot.

Everything else released so far is practically the same game with a different skin.

ngdoubleog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ngdoubleog
alright well isnt planetside p2p? i dont wanna pay... and dude eve.. that game gets super annoying and tthe tutorial is sooooo long... but ive seen age of cohan around and wasnt really sure bout the combat system.. seems a bit hard to get used to.. but lots of people say they like it so ill give it a try... STILL OPEN TO MORE SUGGESTIONS!! and thanks for everybody who did and will contribute
GodLovesDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 GodLovesDead
Member since 2007 • 9755 Posts

[QUOTE="millerlight89"]Age of ConanLilgunney612

/thread

/agreed.

NEOSPARKING

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 NEOSPARKING
Member since 2007 • 1264 Posts
alright well isnt planetside p2p? i dont wanna pay... and dude eve.. that game gets super annoying and tthe tutorial is sooooo long... but ive seen age of cohan around and wasnt really sure bout the combat system.. seems a bit hard to get used to.. but lots of people say they like it so ill give it a try... STILL OPEN TO MORE SUGGESTIONS!! and thanks for everybody who did and will contributengdoubleog

you do know conan is also p2p?
try astonia 3 , its free.
Corvan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 Corvan
Member since 2007 • 551 Posts
Eve isn't worth it unless your ready to spend many hours gathering money to buy what you need and waiting for skills to upgrade. Its a good game, but for the hardcore space guys. Age of Conan does have a different combat system. and its different from others from what I have seen alone. Honestly right now the mmorpg market is in a very critical stage right now with all these mmos coming out that are the same crap in a different wrapping. As someone said once, Polish a turd its still a turd. WoW is getting on in its years, Age of Conan is a love or hate relationship at the moment. And some new mmos coming out will take a long time to get done because of the game being ran by a small independent company. Still a lot of mmos out there need to break this causal gamers mold and give us something new.
ngdoubleog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ngdoubleog
ok so far heres what i found out... age of conan is p2p.. lmao... thanks for the tip... and so far all of the games you guys have told me about either are p2p... OOOOR... have that boring click wait aspect to them.. and correct me if im wrong. but seriously... does anybody know any decent games out? and i agree with Corvan... PRETTY MUCH ALMOST ALL MMORPGS OUT TODAY ARE JUST TURDS PAINTED GREEN
gfitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 gfitty
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
try lunia its more of an arcade style mmo in which you do not point and click to battle http://lunia.ijji.com/
bogaty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11 bogaty
Member since 2003 • 4750 Posts

WWII Online. Only MMO that requires skill to play.

tony2077ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 tony2077ca
Member since 2005 • 5242 Posts

for mmorpgs wow is as good as they get for free ones try rom rappelz, luna closed beta,

Im_single

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Im_single
Member since 2008 • 5134 Posts
If you want a good MMO you're gonna have to pay something.
amekhov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 amekhov
Member since 2007 • 987 Posts
Age of Conan is a trainwreck... it's really bad, trust me. WAR is garbage too, and so is WoW. I'd wait.
thusaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 thusaha
Member since 2007 • 14495 Posts

Anarchy Online but it's old.

Bumzur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Bumzur
Member since 2009 • 560 Posts

WWII Online. Only MMO that requires skill to play.

bogaty
Very excellent game.
TheSimFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#17 TheSimFan
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
If you like Sci-Fi games then try ACE Online http://ace.subagames.com/ Its not a FPS it's kinda' like Flying Combat. - If you want something different then try that. Other wise try games like- Guild Wars, Conquer Online, Perfect World (Get's kinda boring - Takes lots of room) etc; Those are all f2p games apart from Guild Wars which you buy then play free (no monthly fee)
Avatar image for i_saw_a_mudcrab
i_saw_a_mudcrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 i_saw_a_mudcrab
Member since 2007 • 1015 Posts

A MMORPG game thats not boring

Error 404 - file not found

HondaSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 HondaSnake
Member since 2007 • 502 Posts
"Error 404 - file not found" Wait that can't be right, can it?! Oh wait...
Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#20 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts
Pirates of the Caribbean Online is fun as hell.... and nobody even mentioning about it here.
Nerkcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Nerkcon
Member since 2006 • 4707 Posts
[QUOTE="HondaSnake"]"Error 404 - file not found" Wait that can't be right, can it?! Oh wait...

I just want to add to that point... World of Casualcraft Suckscape Elfenage 2 Forever Quest 2 Failhammer Online Age of Bugcan Kiddy Story I could go on. :P
Papitar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#22 Papitar
Member since 2008 • 2377 Posts

I'd just forget about MMO's. Nothing good since 2006. (even wow got bad, bc)

MikeLirette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 MikeLirette
Member since 2005 • 4697 Posts
I would agree with age of conan , great game, but I still play WoW so who knows :P
MorbidToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#24 MorbidToaster
Member since 2008 • 1434 Posts

Wait for The Old Republic. Because it will be the best game ever made...ever.

HondaSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 HondaSnake
Member since 2007 • 502 Posts

Wait for The Old Republic. Because it will be the best game ever made...ever.

MorbidToaster
I really hope so. :D
-Unreal-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#26 -Unreal-
Member since 2004 • 24650 Posts

Don't know why people keep saying a game isn't skilled when they aren't even a top ranked player at it. Stop trolling.

contaminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#27 contaminated
Member since 2005 • 5373 Posts
age of conan is a good choice of you cant wait but take a look at earthrise and mortal online they are two upcoming mmos that have a unique combat system.
Diobility

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28 Diobility
Member since 2006 • 38 Posts
Define "that's not boring". Because if you're looking for excitement, play a console game. Every single MMO that has existed and will be created will all have a grind, and will all take much time and commitment in order to be successful in the game. There's no way around it. If you're waiting for the next big MMO that isn't a WoW clone, then you're gonna wait a very long time. Since WoW has become such a huge hit, every game is going to try to mimic the user-friendly ways of Blizzard and try to pull away people from that game. Personally, I am interested in Aion. It plays like WoW, but at least it seems more challenging. Other than that, I wanna see Square-Enix's next gen MMO project. Everyone hated FFXI, but a lot of those players are WoW players that can't hack it in a hardcore MMO. FFXI did have some huge faults, but I still liked it for different reasons. I'm sure the Star Wars MMO will be good, but I think after playing Force Unleashed, I wouldn't like the idea of going back to a another Star Wars game that didn't kick ass like The Apprentice did. :P
nitsud_19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 nitsud_19
Member since 2004 • 2519 Posts

[QUOTE="Lilgunney612"]

[QUOTE="millerlight89"]Age of ConanGodLovesDead

/thread

/agreed.

/waves hands in the air like he doesnt care

By boring im guessing you mean "familiar" Ive played WoW and Lotro (prefer Lotro) but they felt a bit to similar to me. The main thing about AoC is obviously the combat, i find 2 battles are rarely the same imo. Every character ive ran into has voice acting also (pretty good vo imo). Basically it keeps you on the go by giving you your new skills which is very nice.

nitsud_19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 nitsud_19
Member since 2004 • 2519 Posts

Age of Conan is a trainwreck... it's really bad, trust me. WAR is garbage too, and so is WoW. I'd wait.amekhov

AoC is fixed. I started at launch and had a hard time also.

ariclokar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ariclokar
Member since 2004 • 120 Posts

Atlantica Online is interesting if you like turn-based RPGs at all.

andrat99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#32 andrat99
Member since 2005 • 87 Posts

Ok now i think we can all agree most mmorpgs up to this point have been clickin and waiting except for a few which i have problems with (Xiah lets you click multiple times to attack faster, BUT WAYYYYY TO REPETITIVE, and EA, aka endless ages, is a fantastic game!!! which i all recomend you play right now at www.endless-ages.com i used to play it but ever since it was bought buy a new company and made ENTIRELY FREE TO PLAY cept for a trading post , like item mall type thing, where you can spend real money to buy real items. i used to be a member trust me itr great.) but since those are outta the question.. can sombody give me an mmorpg/mmorpgfps thats not just click wait or at least has a little bit more excitment added to it??? please!!!

ngdoubleog

I just recommend waiting for the Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic MMO

I HATE grind and I plan on buying it

Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Phoenix534
Member since 2008 • 17774 Posts

Atlantica Online seperate itself from the crowd. It has turn-based combat and the game takes place on Earth. Really fun and unique, and even though there is grind, it's fun grind.