7 days free game time for inactive WOW players.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by PCgameruk (1425 posts) -

I saw an advertisement a couple days ago, about if you've been inactive for over 30 days you get 7 days free. Well now i can't find the offer. I have logged in to my account but i can't see anything about the offer. Does any1 know where i can pick up this promotion deal?

#2 Posted by Mochyc (4421 posts) -
Perhaps it was an old advertisement, a quick google search shows they had the promotion a long time ago. I'm not sure if it's still on.
#4 Posted by DanielDust (15402 posts) -
Don't know where you can pick it up, but I can tell you that it's still on, have my personalized mail and it's available for activation till the 2nd of April.
#5 Posted by toddx77 (3303 posts) -

I got an e mail a few weeks ago saying I had 7 days free and had until late April to claim it.  If you didn't get an e mail then I thinm maybe your account hasn't been inactive long enough.

#6 Posted by PCgameruk (1425 posts) -

I got an e mail a few weeks ago saying I had 7 days free and had until late April to claim it.  If you didn't get an e mail then I thinm maybe your account hasn't been inactive long enough.

toddx77
I've not checked my email ill have a look now :) Not played since January.
#7 Posted by Jackboot343 (2574 posts) -

Followed a link off IGN. Been playing it...regrettably. The game is beyond stale, and I'm not sure what can possibly breathe life back into it.

#8 Posted by DanielDust (15402 posts) -

Followed a link off IGN. Been playing it...regrettably. The game is beyond stale, and I'm not sure what can possibly breathe life back into it.

Jackboot343
Nothing, because the game is better and more exciting than ever, you just got over it, like many other people, I also left it for good this year and the MMORPG genre after the only newer promising MMO turned out to be a complete failure due to its developers.
#9 Posted by C_Glass (259 posts) -

Click one of the banner ads that you see for the thunderking patch, I clicked one of those to follow a page that allowed me to claim the 7 day trial, be quick though, it ends monday (tommorow).

#10 Posted by xxxhuntxxx (1 posts) -
hey i ran into this website which is actually pretty informative and shows how you can get free wow time. Just if you guys are looking for another option thought i would just give you guys a heads up :D http://freewowgamecodes.weebly.com
#11 Posted by Noaupz (14 posts) -
I'm not sure if I should start WoW, I played runescape when I was little and I loved it. But I don't want to pay a lot of money. If it is like 10$-20$ a month for member ship then is there a free play mode?
#13 Posted by DanielDust (15402 posts) -
I'm not sure if I should start WoW, I played runescape when I was little and I loved it. But I don't want to pay a lot of money. If it is like 10$-20$ a month for member ship then is there a free play mode?Noaupz
It's 15$ to "play the game", there is no free mode, only a limited trial, so limited that it's absolutely terrible, can't use multiple chat systems (/s, /y, general chats, only whisper works iirc, or maybe not even that, party I believe works for sure, but you need to somehow ask somebody to make you a party), can't make a party, can't use the AH (well you can, in a limited way, but technically you cant because..>), extremely limited gold cap and other things.
#14 Posted by mrbojangles25 (31998 posts) -

[QUOTE="Jackboot343"]

DanielDust

Nothing, because the game is better and more exciting than ever, you just got over it, like many other people, I also left it for good this year and the MMORPG genre after the only newer promising MMO turned out to be a complete failure due to its developers.

yeah, I recently got back to it b/c a friend started playing, and it just wasnt for me.  It was great for six years, and still is great, but I am just tired of it.

#15 Posted by SaintJimmmy (2815 posts) -
I'll pass forever. and until the end of time.
#16 Posted by Justforvisit (5047 posts) -

I'm not sure if I should start WoW, I played runescape when I was little and I loved it. But I don't want to pay a lot of money. If it is like 10$-20$ a month for member ship then is there a free play mode?Noaupz

Rather play Guild Wars 2 ;)

#17 Posted by yummifullz (149 posts) -

7 days is whack.  The only way I will play WoW again I told myself is if I can play for free.  A free 30 days would be cool if I could play endgame content without purchasing Mists, but after Cata I am not going to put another dollar into WoW.  

7 days is just enough time to rehook a player and get them to resubscribe, no more, no less.  Typical Blizzard.

#18 Posted by -Unreal- (24544 posts) -

I'll pass forever. and until the end of time.SaintJimmmy
That's unfortunate. I guess it'll just have to continue on its way to its decade-long domination of the entire genre without you. :lol:

#20 Posted by Reaper4278 (338 posts) -

Yea I'll get right on clicking your link, no I won't.