7 days free game time for inactive WOW players.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PCgameruk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 PCgameruk
Member since 2012 • 2273 Posts

I saw an advertisement a couple days ago, about if you've been inactive for over 30 days you get 7 days free. Well now i can't find the offer. I have logged in to my account but i can't see anything about the offer. Does any1 know where i can pick up this promotion deal?

Mochyc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Mochyc
Member since 2007 • 4421 Posts
Perhaps it was an old advertisement, a quick google search shows they had the promotion a long time ago. I'm not sure if it's still on.
DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DanielDust
Member since 2007 • 15402 Posts
Don't know where you can pick it up, but I can tell you that it's still on, have my personalized mail and it's available for activation till the 2nd of April.
toddx77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 toddx77
Member since 2008 • 3395 Posts

I got an e mail a few weeks ago saying I had 7 days free and had until late April to claim it.  If you didn't get an e mail then I thinm maybe your account hasn't been inactive long enough.

PCgameruk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 PCgameruk
Member since 2012 • 2273 Posts

I got an e mail a few weeks ago saying I had 7 days free and had until late April to claim it.  If you didn't get an e mail then I thinm maybe your account hasn't been inactive long enough.

toddx77
I've not checked my email ill have a look now :) Not played since January.
Jackboot343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Jackboot343
Member since 2007 • 2574 Posts

Followed a link off IGN. Been playing it...regrettably. The game is beyond stale, and I'm not sure what can possibly breathe life back into it.

DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DanielDust

Followed a link off IGN. Been playing it...regrettably. The game is beyond stale, and I'm not sure what can possibly breathe life back into it.

Jackboot343
Nothing, because the game is better and more exciting than ever, you just got over it, like many other people, I also left it for good this year and the MMORPG genre after the only newer promising MMO turned out to be a complete failure due to its developers.
C_Glass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 C_Glass
Member since 2010 • 259 Posts

Click one of the banner ads that you see for the thunderking patch, I clicked one of those to follow a page that allowed me to claim the 7 day trial, be quick though, it ends monday (tommorow).

xxxhuntxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 xxxhuntxxx
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
hey i ran into this website which is actually pretty informative and shows how you can get free wow time. Just if you guys are looking for another option thought i would just give you guys a heads up :D http://freewowgamecodes.weebly.com
Noaupz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Noaupz
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
I'm not sure if I should start WoW, I played runescape when I was little and I loved it. But I don't want to pay a lot of money. If it is like 10$-20$ a month for member ship then is there a free play mode?
DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 DanielDust
I'm not sure if I should start WoW, I played runescape when I was little and I loved it. But I don't want to pay a lot of money. If it is like 10$-20$ a month for member ship then is there a free play mode?Noaupz
It's 15$ to "play the game", there is no free mode, only a limited trial, so limited that it's absolutely terrible, can't use multiple chat systems (/s, /y, general chats, only whisper works iirc, or maybe not even that, party I believe works for sure, but you need to somehow ask somebody to make you a party), can't make a party, can't use the AH (well you can, in a limited way, but technically you cant because..>), extremely limited gold cap and other things.
mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#14 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58271 Posts

[QUOTE="Jackboot343"]

DanielDust

Nothing, because the game is better and more exciting than ever, you just got over it, like many other people, I also left it for good this year and the MMORPG genre after the only newer promising MMO turned out to be a complete failure due to its developers.

yeah, I recently got back to it b/c a friend started playing, and it just wasnt for me.  It was great for six years, and still is great, but I am just tired of it.

SaintJimmmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 SaintJimmmy
Member since 2007 • 2815 Posts
I'll pass forever. and until the end of time.
Justforvisit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 Justforvisit
Member since 2011 • 2660 Posts

I'm not sure if I should start WoW, I played runescape when I was little and I loved it. But I don't want to pay a lot of money. If it is like 10$-20$ a month for member ship then is there a free play mode?Noaupz

Rather play Guild Wars 2 ;)

yummifullz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 yummifullz
Member since 2012 • 119 Posts

7 days is whack.  The only way I will play WoW again I told myself is if I can play for free.  A free 30 days would be cool if I could play endgame content without purchasing Mists, but after Cata I am not going to put another dollar into WoW.  

7 days is just enough time to rehook a player and get them to resubscribe, no more, no less.  Typical Blizzard.

-Unreal-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#18 -Unreal-
Member since 2004 • 24650 Posts

I'll pass forever. and until the end of time.SaintJimmmy
That's unfortunate. I guess it'll just have to continue on its way to its decade-long domination of the entire genre without you. :lol: