15 x Metro 2033 for Far Cry franchise Pack (10$ on Steam)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Daian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 Daian
Member since 2005 • 2901 Posts

Please note that these copies must be claimed until the 21st of November.

I will give multiple copies essentially for 10$ to someone who can benefit from all those copies. I'm asking for very little so I hope I get a serious offer this time, these could make someone a very hefty profit if they can make use of all of them.

PS: Ignore my previous post, found out about the sale so I decided to make another topic, more clear about everything this time around (I have no idea how to delete that one, that's embarrassing).

Avatar image for harry_james_pot
harry_james_pot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2  Edited By harry_james_pot  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 11414 Posts

That game was free on HB a few days ago, and in a big giveaway last year.. It has no value. There's no way anybody ever would trade those keys for even $1. At most they are worth a bunch of trading cards or some TF2 metal.

Doozie78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Doozie78
Member since 2014 • 1123 Posts

Sorry man, just bought the farcry pack on steam.

I finally caved and bought the Farcry 3 pack for $10 (I think Blood Dragon is what sealed the deal). Even though Ubisoft disgusts me as a company, they apparently can make a decent game...occasionally.

Ubisoft +$10.

Daian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4  Edited By Daian
Member since 2005 • 2901 Posts

@doozie78: I do enjoy their games but they can fail quite epically sometimes (wth happened to AC Unity lol). Blood Dragon was a hilarious homage to 80s action movies.

@harry_james_pot I know, where do you think I have all these copies from. You'd be surprised how many people still don't have this, on a different forum people post links to their extra copy and they get snatched up in seconds :|.

That is probably what I'll end up doing too with all of these, I don't want them going to waste, it was worth a shot to get at least a little something for them, it's fine.