Zeitgeist - The Movie - Part III - A MUST Watch

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ZeroPunctuation
ZeroPunctuation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ZeroPunctuation
Member since 2007 • 504 Posts
Well i finally watched All 3 parts of Zetigeist (http://zeitgeistmovie.com/) And i must say, its one heck of a movie. Im not gonna comment on Part I because its about Religion and i dont want to start a Religious Thread (and ther was a topic earlier today disproving it apparently anyway). Part II about 9/11 has all been said before, and yes i believe in the "conspiracy" if you wana call it that but i dont wana talk about Part II either.

Its Part III that really suprised me. I dont want to start posting what that port of the movie actually says because they tell you so much so i dont want to leave anything out. Mainly it will show you how certain people are tying to controle the world with the Banking System, and then thers the North American Union to join Canada, US and Mexico into 1 with 1 currency which is then controled by the Banks etc etc. Its quite an amazing film I think. Now i dont know if there are things they purposly leave out of the film to encourage there point but if so please tell me.

My, Advice Watch it all, but especially part 3
trix5817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 trix5817
Member since 2004 • 12252 Posts
I've watched it before, and it seems that they just take everything out of context. Read where they get there sources from too. Not very credible.
Avatar image for ZeroPunctuation
ZeroPunctuation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ZeroPunctuation
Member since 2007 • 504 Posts
I've watched it before, and it seems that they just take everything out of context. Read where they get there sources from too. Not very credible.trix5817

But the information seems to be correct and accurate for the most part, I hope people who havent seen this, atleast watch it once and really wonder.
LikeHaterade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 LikeHaterade
Member since 2007 • 10645 Posts
The whole 911 thing being called a lie in that movie is hogwash. The US knew that Bin Laden was trying to attack them for years. They just didn't know when and where. However, I do believe that there are some people high up trying to create an NAU. But not some kind of coersive, totalitarianistic cabal attempting to steal human freedom as we know it. Just some people that think that it's a good idea.(And personally, I think that it's a very bad idea)
xboxdudeman800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 xboxdudeman800
Member since 2005 • 3880 Posts
That series is a load of crap, Ihave checked half of their sources and they were mostly just blogs and editorials from people with no credibility.
EmilioDigsIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 EmilioDigsIt
Member since 2005 • 4391 Posts
I was looking for a topic about this because I just saw it... and man, its really scary. You guys will probably laugh at me if I say that I really belive corporations own the government.
NoRemorse13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 NoRemorse13
Member since 2003 • 3476 Posts

I watched the whole Zeitgeist film several months ago, and started doing individual research on some parts of interest, more specificially the parts about the Federal Banking System, the central bank, tax, and a little of 9/11. What is said in the film is backed up by various sources on the Internet. It makes since once you think about it:

- Big corporations own all the media outlets in the U.S. CBS is owned by Viacom, ABC by Disney, NBC by GE, Fox by Media Corp. These media outlets want you to know what they want you to know and they endorse presidents for their own self-interest. It's no wonder why Fox is so right-winged and CBS is so left-winged.

- The movie makes a great point about who so manyAmericans don't know anything about the North American Union, REAL ID Act, and the abolishment of Habeas Corpus.You think that these news outlets would cover it but we insteadhear about Jamie Lynn Spears's pregnacy, Miley Cyrus concert ticket fiasco, and that lion attack in that zoo.

- Ron Pauland Dennis Kucinichare runningtheir campaign on abolishing the Federal banking System, IRS, and the inept Dept. of Edu., however, he is being slandered, by not only Fox, but CNN, MSNBC and he's not getting any face time on the other networks because he is telling the truth. Dennis was chased out.

This movie has oppened by eyes, and now understand whyEuropeans and Canadians call us American people stupid. Dare I say, we are headed to a facist government (Patriot Act anyone?) If you like Zeitgeist, you will like Aaron Russo's Freedom to Fascism and Alex Jones Endgame. It examines what's is going on behind the curtain while we watch American Idol.

EmilioDigsIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 EmilioDigsIt
Man, I'd like Ron Paul as president more than anything, but I'm scared that somebody will pull another JFK.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178873 Posts
I don't believe any aspects of Zeitgeist. Amazes me that people don't see through it.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 LJS9502_basic

I watched the whole Zeitgeist film several months ago, and started doing individual research on some parts of interest, more specificially the parts about the Federal Banking System, the central bank, tax, and a little of 9/11. What is said in the film is backed up by various sources on the Internet. It makes since once you think about it:

- Big corporations own all the media outlets in the U.S. CBS is owned by Viacom, ABC by Disney, NBC by GE, Fox by Media Corp. These media outlets want you to know what they want you to know and they endorse presidents for their own self-interest. It's no wonder why Fox is so right-winged and CBS is so left-winged.

- The movie makes a great point about who so manyAmericans don't know anything about the North American Union, REAL ID Act, and the abolishment of Habeas Corpus.You think that these news outlets would cover it but we insteadhear about Jamie Lynn Spears's pregnacy, Miley Cyrus concert ticket fiasco, and that lion attack in that zoo.

- Ron Pauland Dennis Kucinichare runningtheir campaign on abolishing the Federal banking System, IRS, and the inept Dept. of Edu., however, he is being slandered, by not only Fox, but CNN, MSNBC and he's not getting any face time on the other networks because he is telling the truth. Dennis was chased out.

This movie has oppened by eyes, and now understand whyEuropeans and Canadians call us American people stupid. Dare I say, we are headed to a facist government (Patriot Act anyone?) If you like Zeitgeist, you will like Aaron Russo's Freedom to Fascism and Alex Jones Endgame. It examines what's is going on behind the curtain while we watch American Idol.

NoRemorse13

Of course media outlets are owned by the rich. You don't think someone with out money could buy one? There has always been bias in media. Always will be...that is why it's important to get your news from more than one source and be informed on the issues.

News events are covered....but it the people are more concerned with celebrity lives than that is what they will tune in to watch. Again....if you want to blame someone then blame the media consumer.

You can't abolish established programs with no real clue on how to replace it. The money is necessary and has to be collected. No candidate today has done enough research on these programs to have a viable option to push.

The movie preys on those uninformed with scare tactics.

NoRemorse13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 NoRemorse13
[QUOTE="NoRemorse13"]

LJS9502_basic

Of course media outlets are owned by the rich. You don't think someone with out money could buy one? There has always been bias in media. Always will be...that is why it's important to get your news from more than one source and be informed on the issues.

News events are covered....but it the people are more concerned with celebrity lives than that is what they will tune in to watch. Again....if you want to blame someone then blame the media consumer.

You can't abolish established programs with no real clue on how to replace it. The money is necessary and has to be collected. No candidate today has done enough research on these programs to have a viable option to push.

The movie preys on those uninformed with scare tactics.

You're the uninformed one. You basically just agreed with everything I said. People will tune into celebrity news because T.V. is saturated with it. Everywhere you look from reality T.V. shows to talk shows. And you wonder why many teens and adults dress, act, and eat like these people? When is the last time you heard a media outlet question the government? Almost never. When is the last time you heard about Paris Hilton making a sex tape? So yes, the media wants you to know what they will allow you to know.

As for your other point about getting more than one source, unfortunately, many people are too lazy to do this. This is whywe have presidential campaigns and presidential T.V. advertisements that explain why you should vote for this person or this person. Anyone that does research knows that Hillary, Huckabee, and Romney voted to raise takes in their respective state, however, they tell you that they didn't and people perceive it to be true. Romney was originally pro-choice and admitted it when he got caught. Back in 2003, John McCain was hated by many conservatives for questioning the strategy in Iraq and the president. Now he is considered the front-runner for the nomination after winning NH? It looks like people have forgotten about 2003. The point is that most people don't do their own research and they depend on T.V. to do it for them.

As for the abolishment for federal programs, programs that has helped this country run itself into debt to the point we are borrowing from China, eliminating them is the only way to curtail this problem. Put the education system back in the hands of the states and instead of funding inept programs like No Child Left Behind, which rewards teachers in suburban schools and punishes those in inner-city schools. The stock market took a triple digit plunge again. Why? Housing and credit market caused by the artificial inflation by the Federal Reserve? And their solution is to print more money and lower interest rates again. Again, research is key.

MattUD1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MattUD1
Member since 2004 • 20715 Posts
Isn't that the movie that says everything that has happened in the world is because of some Christian plot to rule the world by spreading the lie that Jesus existed and was the Son of God?
KillaHalo2o9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 KillaHalo2o9
Member since 2006 • 5305 Posts

I was looking for a topic about this because I just saw it... and man, its really scary. You guys will probably laugh at me if I say that I really belive corporations own the government.EmilioDigsIt

Its no longer the United States of America, but the United States of Corporations.

NoRemorse13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 NoRemorse13

Isn't that the movie that says everything that has happened in the world is because of some Christian plot to rule the world by spreading the lie that Jesus existed and was the Son of God?MattUD1

Nope. Part one is about how religion is used to oppress governments, get money from theirpeopleand do things in the name of God. Look up the Vatican to see an example.

Dracargen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Dracargen
Member since 2007 • 7928 Posts

Zeitgeist is A BUNCH OF GARBAGE, ON ALL THREE PARTS. Their sources are people who have been exposed as liars and frauds, they have ABSOLUTELY no evidence for ANY of their claims, except for the stuff they make up, and it is nothing more than conspiracy nut propoganda.

Seriously, the fact that people believe any of this crock of bull**** pisses me off. What are schools for?!

MattUD1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 MattUD1

[QUOTE="MattUD1"]Isn't that the movie that says everything that has happened in the world is because of some Christian plot to rule the world by spreading the lie that Jesus existed and was the Son of God?NoRemorse13

Nope. Part one is about how religion is used to oppress governments, get money from theirpeopleand do things in the name of God. Look up the Vatican to see an example.

Ah religion... scapegoat of the masses.
FreewayScruff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 FreewayScruff
Member since 2008 • 626 Posts
Isn't that just the Zeitgeist everyone talks about? ive seen the film but I havn't heard of a sequel, let alone a pt3. maybe it was divided into 3 videos?
NoRemorse13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 NoRemorse13

Zeitgeist is A BUNCH OF GARBAGE, ON ALL THREE PARTS. Their sources are people who have been exposed as liars and frauds, they have ABSOLUTELY no evidence for ANY of their claims, except for the stuff they make up, and it is nothing more than conspiracy nut propoganda.

Seriously, the fact that people believe any of this crock of bull**** pisses me off. What are schools for?!

Dracargen

Here's a question, why do you believe if it's "garbage?" I can undertand the first two parts.

22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 22Toothpicks
Member since 2005 • 12546 Posts
Isn't that just the Zeitgeist everyone talks about? ive seen the film but I havn't heard of a sequel, let alone a pt3. maybe it was divided into 3 videos?FreewayScruff

No, it's one video divided into three segments.
markebici

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 markebici
Member since 2005 • 781 Posts

http://www.federalreserve.gov/

Why dont you people just read how your ecomonic system works.

unreal48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 unreal48
Member since 2007 • 580 Posts

Zeitgeist is A BUNCH OF GARBAGE, ON ALL THREE PARTS. Their sources are people who have been exposed as liars and frauds, they have ABSOLUTELY no evidence for ANY of their claims except for the stuff they make up, and it is nothing more than conspiracy nut propoganda.

Dracargen

ok your obviously a religious man which explains why you discredit the first parts "coincedences" and ill take it your american which explains why you feel outraged that your government would want to attack its own people, so that explains the other two parts, but there are clear gaps in the story for what the government told us about 911. only the most arogent of people can believe otherwise, the federal reserve is logical if you really think about it without just calling it "conspiracy nut propoganda" so maybe you should open your mind and try and see this from the eyes of those who have an open mind, and american schools are garbage, no offense of course this is purely my opinion of course 

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 LJS9502_basic

You're the uninformed one. You basically just agreed with everything I said. People will tune into celebrity news because T.V. is saturated with it. Everywhere you look from reality T.V. shows to talk shows. And you wonder why many teens and adults dress, act, and eat like these people? When is the last time you heard a media outlet question the government? Almost never. When is the last time you heard about Paris Hilton making a sex tape? So yes, the media wants you to know what they will allow you to know.

As for your other point about getting more than one source, unfortunately, many people are too lazy to do this. This is whywe have presidential campaigns and presidential T.V. advertisements that explain why you should vote for this person or this person. Anyone that does research knows that Hillary, Huckabee, and Romney voted to raise takes in their respective state, however, they tell you that they didn't and people perceive it to be true. Romney was originally pro-choice and admitted it when he got caught. Back in 2003, John McCain was hated by many conservatives for questioning the strategy in Iraq and the president. Now he is considered the front-runner for the nomination after winning NH? It looks like people have forgotten about 2003. The point is that most people don't do their own research and they depend on T.V. to do it for them.

As for the abolishment for federal programs, programs that has helped this country run itself into debt to the point we are borrowing from China, eliminating them is the only way to curtail this problem. Put the education system back in the hands of the states and instead of funding inept programs like No Child Left Behind, which rewards teachers in suburban schools and punishes those in inner-city schools. The stock market took a triple digit plunge again. Why? Housing and credit market caused by the artificial inflation by the Federal Reserve? And their solution is to print more money and lower interest rates again. Again, research is key.

NoRemorse13

I didn't agree with you. :| And I believe I said they need to research themselves. Did you read my post?

Bill900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#23 Bill900
Member since 2007 • 4530 Posts
*sigh* haven't we already been over the whole Zeitgeist thing
EVOLV3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 EVOLV3
Member since 2008 • 12210 Posts
Doesnt the Central Banking system make the currency? loan it to the government with interest? Controle the sirculation and therefore the value?

Seems true to me, and unless someon has somthing that discredits and disproves this. The banks can controle the government by controlling the money.
SuperVegeta518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 SuperVegeta518
Member since 2005 • 5960 Posts
If you call a movie made by a complete idiot that has no credible information that no one should ever see a "must watch," then yes I agree.
EVOLV3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 EVOLV3
Member since 2008 • 12210 Posts
Also it seems like The Banks make money off of War, because the government is forced to borrow more money with interest on each dollar it borrows. Seems like a good explanation for why America wanted to join every war possible.

All Wars America has been in was purposly done so, WW1 sending the Lusitiania into german waters, WW2 knowing a attack from Japan was coming after countless reports from different countries and they let it happen so they could join. fast forward to today, we have 9/11 causing the war in Afghanistan/Iraq, America knew it was coming, just like WW2 they recieved reports from several other countries, heck America was mostlikly in on it. And now onto Iran, with this whole boat situation, all America wants is for one of those boats to attack them causing yet another war.
NoRemorse13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 NoRemorse13
[QUOTE="NoRemorse13"]

LJS9502_basic

I didn't agree with you. :| And I believe I said they need to research themselves. Did you read my post?

"Big corporations own all the media outlets in the U.S. CBS is owned by Viacom, ABC by Disney, NBC by GE, Fox by Media Corp." Noremorse13

"Of course media outlets are owned by the rich. You don't think someone with out money could buy one?" You

"You think that these news outlets would cover it but we insteadhear about Jamie Lynn Spears's pregnacy, Miley Cyrus concert ticket fiasco, and that lion attack in that zoo." NoRemorse13

"but it the people are more concerned with celebrity lives than that is what they will tune in to watch." You

Did you read your Post?

PBSnipes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 PBSnipes
Member since 2007 • 14621 Posts

Zeitgeist is a joke. It basically points out how basic capitalism and economics work, then because they damn well know only a small percentage of the population actually understand international economics and business twist the various facts they present to further their cause (whatever the hell it is). Then add on all the various out of context quotes, shoddy sources and various editing techniques and you have your basic steaming turd of propaganda.

Led_poison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Led_poison
Member since 2004 • 10146 Posts
anyone know the music in the end of that? its nice
CrimzonTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#31 CrimzonTide
Member since 2007 • 12187 Posts
Ahaha, I didn't know that there were people who still believed in this whole conspiracy crap. :lol:
Putzwapputzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#32 Putzwapputzen
Member since 2005 • 4462 Posts
yeah its not bad, i thought it would be pretty corny, but its not. its really well done. :)
YeahYes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 YeahYes
Member since 2002 • 7128 Posts
The Fed is public enemy number one
AndrewStar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 AndrewStar101
Member since 2005 • 800 Posts
Very well done video, thought the first part was a bit iffy with religion, but hey anythings possible. The second part i already knew alot about and thought it was good for that, 3rd part the was amazing and every American, human being in that matter- should watch it.
Dracargen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Dracargen
Member since 2007 • 7928 Posts
[QUOTE="Dracargen"]

Zeitgeist is A BUNCH OF GARBAGE, ON ALL THREE PARTS. Their sources are people who have been exposed as liars and frauds, they have ABSOLUTELY no evidence for ANY of their claims except for the stuff they make up, and it is nothing more than conspiracy nut propoganda.

unreal48

ok your obviously a religious man which explains why you discredit the first parts "coincedences" and ill take it your american which explains why you feel outraged that your government would want to attack its own people, so that explains the other two parts, but there are clear gaps in the story for what the government told us about 911. only the most arogent of people can believe otherwise, the federal reserve is logical if you really think about it without just calling it "conspiracy nut propoganda" so maybe you should open your mind and try and see this from the eyes of those who have an open mind, and american schools are garbage, no offense of course this is purely my opinion of course

The alledged "paralells" between Christ and mythical figures are not "coincidences;" they are non-existent. They are made up and can not be found in any shred of ancient history. The part where they talk about Mithra? All traces of Mithraic religions were destroyed long ago; We literally have no idea what Mithraism taught.

The part about 9/11 is nothing more than the same old Loose Change crap that has been debunked thousands of times by people who know what they're talking about. I would also like to know how I can have an open mind to something so mindless.

duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#36 duxup
Member since 2002 • 43443 Posts
JPL was baned and AlexN was forced to leave Gamespot because CNET (they're a big corporation!) didn't want us to know it is all TRUE!
whos_next000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 whos_next000
Member since 2006 • 11892 Posts
The Fed is public enemy number oneYeahYes
moar liek k fed m i rite
GettingTired

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 GettingTired
Member since 2006 • 5994 Posts

Good movie. I think some of it's true, and some of it's over-blown and sensationalized. I have tried googling some facts I saw in the movie, but couldn't find any sources. So I have my doubts about some parts.

For instance, Horus was not born a virgin birth necessarily. Some say Isis revived Osiris, some say he was still dead. But the fact is they clearly took a fact and twisted it to fit their argument. It hurts their credibility.

MattUD1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 MattUD1
[QUOTE="YeahYes"]The Fed is public enemy number onewhos_next000
moar liek k fed m i rite

or r u rite, amirite?
EmilioDigsIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 EmilioDigsIt

JPL was baned and AlexN was forced to leave Gamespot because CNET (they're a big corporation!) didn't want us to know it is all TRUE!duxup

I knew it! I KNEW IT! Here comes world domination of internet entertainment by CNET!! ZOMG.

[QUOTE="YeahYes"]The Fed is public enemy number onewhos_next000
moar liek k fed m i rite

You are 100% right!