youtube banned in.............

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sentencedogu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 sentencedogu
Member since 2006 • 3823 Posts
Turkey :|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|
Damn it and you know why?Because some Greek put a video insulting Atatürk.It's supposed to be because of nationalism but it's not
It's beacuse the (USA supported) AK party uses nationalism to (slooooooooooowly) bring religious rules and create a narrow-minded society
Now Turkey is a secular democracy but it seems like USA is aganist this because they keep supporting AKP
Even the seperatist Kurdish terrorists support AKP
WHY?!?!?Seems like somebody wants to weaken us
Avatar image for thenarkallaptar
thenarkallaptar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 thenarkallaptar
Member since 2005 • 983 Posts
without youtube.... I would be destitute. *cries for the people of Turkey*
branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#3 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
Why don't they just...take down the video from that site? Sounds like they were looking for a reason.
steppinrazor88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#4 steppinrazor88
Member since 2006 • 14441 Posts
no more turkey??? :cry: how will i make sandwiches?????
comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38675 Posts
so you're blaming the us for the turkish gov't banning a us website???

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 0757691
Member since 2003 • 2022 Posts
Cause they ain't so smart, My grandfather came from turkey too, soI know how smart they are. Just take the video down why the site??? Well dunno why but I'm kinda asshamed of my people!
LiquidZ08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 LiquidZ08
Member since 2004 • 8820 Posts
no more turkey??? :cry: how will i make sandwiches?????steppinrazor88
Its okay, you still have New Hampshire.
staindcoldlp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 staindcoldlp
Member since 2004 • 15121 Posts
That is really sad for them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 0757691
so you're blaming the us for the turkish gov't banning a us website???comp_atkins
Nah dude, they just are naive, hey are blamed for that!
poisonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#11 poisonfire
Member since 2005 • 632 Posts
thats unfair. Youtube is great *cheers for youtube*
steppinrazor88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 steppinrazor88
[QUOTE="steppinrazor88"]no more turkey??? :cry: how will i make sandwiches?????LiquidZ08

:lol:...that's kind of a stretch...but i'll take it!!!! but i do prefer turkey over ham...on a sandwich anyway!!!
Avatar image for deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
Member since 2004 • 17092 Posts

so you're blaming the us for the turkish gov't banning a us website???comp_atkins

yea basically

ajc_176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ajc_176
Member since 2003 • 2595 Posts
You tube is getting banned a lot at the minute, It was banned in Australian schools after a gang from a school posted a video of themselves beating up another student.

But is banning it in a country not like taking away the freedom of speech ect? Policing the Internets in a way? lol
sentencedogu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 sentencedogu

Yes AKP is a religious party

It's leader Tayip Erdoğan was nothing before he went to USA,when he came back he turned into a political power

USA supports AKP thats obvious.Condelezza Rice says:"Turkey is a good Islamic country".No mrs.Turkey is NOT Islamic

Islamic countries are weak thats why they always got beaten but Turkey wasn't Islamic like others.Here is what Atatürk said for situations like this(it may sound a little nationalist)

"turkish youth!

your first duty is forever to preserve and to defend the turkish independence and the turkish republic.

this is the very foundation of your existence and your future. this foundation is your most precious treasure. in the future, too, there may be malevolent people at home and abroad who will wish to deprive you of this treasure. if some day you are compelled to defend your independence and your republic, you must not tarry to weigh the possibilities and circumstances of the situation before taking up your duty. these possibilities and circumstances may turn out to be extremely unfavourable. the enemies conspiring against your independence and your republic, may have behind them a victory unprecedented in the annals of the world. it may be that, by violence and ruse, all the fortresses of your beloved fatherland may be captured, all its shipyards occupied, all its armies dispersed and every part of the country invaded. and sadder and graver than all these circumstances, those who hold power within the country may be in error, misguided and may even be traitors. furthermore, they may indentify their personal interests with the political designs of the invaders. the country may be impoverished, ruined and exhausted.

youth of turkey's future,

even in such circumstances it is your duty to save the turkish independence and republic.

the strength you need is already imbedded in your noble blood."

sentencedogu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 sentencedogu

You tube is getting banned a lot at the minute, It was banned in Australian schools after a gang from a school posted a video of themselves beating up another student.

But is banning it in a country not like taking away the freedom of speech ect? Policing the Internets in a way? lol
ajc_176

yes it is AGANIST freedom of speech.No one supports such an action!Banning something is not true!!!!

catbuffalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 catbuffalo
Member since 2006 • 905 Posts
[QUOTE="LiquidZ08"][QUOTE="steppinrazor88"]no more turkey??? :cry: how will i make sandwiches?????steppinrazor88

:lol:...that's kind of a stretch...but i'll take it!!!! but i do prefer turkey over ham...on a sandwich anyway!!!

if we can just get rid of hungary then we wouldn't have to worry about either
steppinrazor88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 steppinrazor88
[QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="LiquidZ08"][QUOTE="steppinrazor88"]no more turkey??? :cry: how will i make sandwiches?????catbuffalo

your sig is....wierd....but funny!!!:lol:
sentencedogu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 sentencedogu

[QUOTE="catbuffalo"][QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="LiquidZ08"][QUOTE="steppinrazor88"]no more turkey??? :cry: how will i make sandwiches?????steppinrazor88

you guys.....are you dumb?Why are you discussing something compeletly unnecassary

I'd prefer to learn whats going on on earth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 0757691
[QUOTE="catbuffalo"][QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="LiquidZ08"][QUOTE="steppinrazor88"]no more turkey??? :cry: how will i make sandwiches?????steppinrazor88

NO it aint!
catbuffalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 catbuffalo
Member since 2006 • 905 Posts

[QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="catbuffalo"][QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="LiquidZ08"][QUOTE="steppinrazor88"]no more turkey??? :cry: how will i make sandwiches?????sentencedogu

you guys.....are you dumb?Why are you discussing something compeletly unnecassary

I'd prefer to learn whats going on on earth

hi-jackers in a thread about turkey......... didn't see that coming
steppinrazor88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 steppinrazor88

[QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="catbuffalo"][QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="LiquidZ08"][QUOTE="steppinrazor88"]no more turkey??? :cry: how will i make sandwiches?????sentencedogu

just because we're not interested in talking about the country turkey and it's problems doesn't make us dumb....don't get mad because your topic isn't interesting
sentencedogu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 sentencedogu
[QUOTE="sentencedogu"]

[QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="catbuffalo"][QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="LiquidZ08"][QUOTE="steppinrazor88"]no more turkey??? :cry: how will i make sandwiches?????steppinrazor88

just because we're not interested in talking about the country turkey and it's problems doesn't make us dumb....don't get mad because your topic isn't interesting

actually it is interesting for any human who lives on earth

But there is nothing I can do if you're 12,I was expecting to discuss this with (intelligent) minority in this forum

Why did you even post in it?

sentencedogu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 sentencedogu
[QUOTE="sentencedogu"]

[QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="catbuffalo"][QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="LiquidZ08"][QUOTE="steppinrazor88"]no more turkey??? :cry: how will i make sandwiches?????catbuffalo

hi-jackers in a thread about turkey......... didn't see that coming

too bad

steppinrazor88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 steppinrazor88
[QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="sentencedogu"]

But there is nothing I can do if you're 12,I was expecting to discuss this with (intelligent) minority in this forum

im 18 dumbass....this topic is interesting to you...and maybe the other 3 ppl on GS who are from turkey....i posted in it because the topic had youtube in it...i can post wherever i want
Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#26 Bourbons3
Member since 2003 • 24238 Posts
poor turkish people :(
sentencedogu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 sentencedogu
[QUOTE="sentencedogu"][QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="sentencedogu"]

[QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="catbuffalo"][QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="LiquidZ08"][QUOTE="steppinrazor88"]no more turkey??? :cry: how will i make sandwiches?????steppinrazor88

im 18 dumbass....this topic is interesting to you...and maybe the other 3 ppl on GS who are from turkey....i posted in it because the topic had youtube in it...i can post wherever i want

Well shame on you if you're 18

If an 18 year old act like that.....well that means you're not grown yet.There aren't many Turkish users in this forum

I'm from Turkey but I'm interested in learning what's going on,a normal human should know whats happening/happened on earth right??

Poshkidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#28 Poshkidney
Member since 2006 • 3803 Posts
i though this was about that prat who keeps leaving posts lik a girl came over in a boat and murdered by a chicken who then carved some words into her that is flinging on nerly every video 
iaasc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#29 iaasc
Member since 2005 • 1337 Posts
[QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="sentencedogu"][QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="sentencedogu"]

If an 18 year old act like that.....well that means you're not grown yet.There aren't many Turkish users in this forum

I'm from Turkey but I'm interested in learning what's going on,a normal human should know whats happening/happened on earth right??

Well not everyone cares whats going on in the Earth, and they don't really need to know whats going on anyways
sentencedogu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 sentencedogu
[QUOTE="sentencedogu"][QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="sentencedogu"][QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="sentencedogu"]

[QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="catbuffalo"][QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="LiquidZ08"][QUOTE="steppinrazor88"]no more turkey??? :cry: how will i make sandwiches?????iaasc

Well not everyone cares whats going on in the Earth, and they don't really need to know whats going on anyways

of course

But I prefer people who knows a lot of things...whatever

kyleali11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 kyleali11
Member since 2006 • 11820 Posts

how much people does this actually effect? 4?

jealentus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#32 jealentus
Member since 2003 • 3260 Posts
[QUOTE="steppinrazor88"]no more turkey??? :cry: how will i make sandwiches?????LiquidZ08

Turkey > Ham. As for the Turks, just use proxy sites.
Avatar image for deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
Member since 2004 • 17092 Posts
[QUOTE="sentencedogu"][QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="sentencedogu"][QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="sentencedogu"]

[QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="catbuffalo"][QUOTE="steppinrazor88"][QUOTE="LiquidZ08"][QUOTE="steppinrazor88"]no more turkey??? :cry: how will i make sandwiches?????iaasc

Well you can always chose to go the yank-way and abuse your own mind with ignorance........

THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

#34 THE_DRUGGIE
Member since 2006 • 25107 Posts
There's other video sites they can go to...
CuDDKiDD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 CuDDKiDD
Member since 2004 • 4727 Posts

Turkey is part of the middle east :?

Middle East is a geographical distinction. It has nothing to do with Arabian or Iranian ancestry. 

Stikke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Stikke
Member since 2003 • 4192 Posts
What percentage of Turks have internet? 
sentencedogu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 sentencedogu

Turkey is part of the middle east :?

Middle East is a geographical distinction. It has nothing to do with Arabian or Iranian ancestry.

CuDDKiDD

Turkey is in Eurasia
She(?) has lands in Europe and Asia
The people thinks of diffrent things when you say middle eastern thats why I wrote that
The Arabian-Iranian thing is a different note
sentencedogu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 sentencedogu
What percentage of Turks have internet? Stikke

Well there are 70 m people in Turkey
Eastern cities are a little backwards and so the internet users are very less
I really don't know the exact number but I'm gueesing like 5-10m has internet or use it somehow from cafes
Account_27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Account_27
Member since 2005 • 13426 Posts
Damn. I was going to guess Malaysia.
sentencedogu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 sentencedogu

how much people does this actually effect? 4?

kyleali11

some million

kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115429 Posts
anybody have a reason why

Forum Posts