your least liked human culture/style/ way of life ?

  • 55 results
  • 1
  • 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Joedgabe (5090 posts) -

Such as suicidal emos ? hardcore fanboys ? basement dweller ? hipsters ?

#2 Posted by Smashbrossive50 (2876 posts) -

Hipsters no doubt. I mean seriously,can we at least go on an ordinary living? instead of selling yourself for no good reason.In my case,I basically don't like the teenager's cockiness and arrogancy in the city I lived in,which is considered immoral by social means.

#3 Edited by Kevlar101 (5971 posts) -

Emos.

#4 Posted by bowchicka07 (1069 posts) -

"gangstas"

#5 Posted by always_explicit (2619 posts) -

Dont really have one. Maybe goths.

#6 Posted by bobaban (10517 posts) -

Muslims - backwards culture and want to spread it everywhere.

#7 Posted by bforrester420 (1003 posts) -

In the gaming culture, over-zealous PC gamers irritate me. They're have both a superiority complex and are insecure at the same time. If you don't game primarily on a PC, for whatever reason, you're gaming wrong. I enjoy some PC gaming, but gaming is but one of many hobbies and some times I don't want to dedicate as much time to the non-gaming (hardware upgrades, software upgrades, etc, etc) portion of the hobby.

Outside of gaming, I'm not too fond of fiercely patriarchal societies. The way women are treated in some cultures sickens me. I also don't care for cultures where religious law intersects with government law. I couldn't live outside of a secular society.

#8 Posted by bforrester420 (1003 posts) -

@bobaban said:

Muslims - backwards culture and want to spread it everywhere.

yeah, a lot of my dislikes are prevalent in Muslim societies. I don't hate the people, I really dislike Sharia Law. Frankly, I dislike any oppressive society.

#9 Edited by themajormayor (25620 posts) -

American "culture" and Scandinavian culture.

#10 Posted by N30F3N1X (7956 posts) -

Vegans

#11 Posted by jun_aka_pekto (15732 posts) -

I wish our house have a basement. If it did, I'd turn it to a game room. Then I'd call myself a basement dweller.

#12 Edited by plageus900 (911 posts) -

Collectivists :D

Oh and console fanboys.

#13 Posted by Wilfred_Owen (20794 posts) -

Military. I really hate myself.

#14 Posted by GamingGod999 (2891 posts) -

Not too fond of religious cultures.

#15 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (12769 posts) -

male feminists.

#16 Posted by thegerg (14366 posts) -

Being a serial child rapist.

#17 Edited by Master_Live (13607 posts) -

Big government types.

#18 Edited by jun_aka_pekto (15732 posts) -

I don't really hate it. But, I find it strange to see suburbs types trying to look and act like a wannabe gangbanger.

#19 Posted by HoolaHoopMan (7691 posts) -

I'm not a fan of many extremes.

#20 Edited by ferrari2001 (16675 posts) -

Not a big fan of Cannibalistic societies.

#21 Posted by br0kenrabbit (12645 posts) -

Anyone of any religion who feel they have a duty to proselytize.

FUCK OFF AND STOP KNOCKING ON MY DOOR. >:-[

#22 Posted by Aljosa23 (24278 posts) -

Anyone who describes themselves as a "Libertarian".

#23 Posted by one_plum (6299 posts) -

I hate everyone equally.

#24 Posted by LittleMac19 (1638 posts) -

I hate hypebeast culture

#25 Edited by WolfgarTheQuiet (147 posts) -

Probably Mainstream and those dumb ass trendies, they all look the same, sound the same, like the same shit cause its trend. But in saying that im to busy enjoying my style and culture to pay attention to those listed above. Alternative is a way to go, you know, Punk,Metal, Goth are the most individual based cultures.

#26 Edited by Joedgabe (5090 posts) -

Not a big fan of Cannibalistic societies.

Are there even many left? o.O

#27 Edited by JustSignedUp (1148 posts) -

@N30F3N1X said:

Vegans

because they have about 20x more will power than ur weak ass? (im not a vegan btw noob)

#28 Posted by hippiesanta (9731 posts) -

Mainstream Atheist ....... because these people makes it sounds like another religion

#29 Posted by Iszdope (9395 posts) -

Post Beatniks.

#30 Posted by byof_america (1334 posts) -

I don't hate anything. I dislike when fans of sports teams can't be a little humble about the way the team they support is doing, especially when the people doing the trash talking aren't the ones on the field or court. Other than that, I, like most others on this website 'profess' to believe, follow the philosophy of "You do you"

#31 Edited by N30F3N1X (7956 posts) -

@N30F3N1X said:

Vegans

because they have about 20x more will power than ur weak ass? (im not a vegan btw noob)

Uhhh okay?

#32 Posted by bowchicka07 (1069 posts) -

@N30F3N1X said:

@JustSignedUp said:

@N30F3N1X said:

Vegans

because they have about 20x more will power than ur weak ass? (im not a vegan btw noob)

Uhhh okay?

Scott Pilgrim reference hopefully or he is just an idiot.

#33 Posted by Trail_Mix (2021 posts) -

Weeaboos. Like the ones who sport that cutesy anime junk in their avatars and whatnot.

Also, the type of people who enjoy listening to metal music.

#34 Posted by Renevent42 (5009 posts) -

"gangstas"

This. While there are other groups in our society that kinda annoy me, this one is responsible for most of the damage/crime and other social issues.

#35 Edited by Darthmatt (8966 posts) -

Thug life/gangsta culture. I live next to Detroit, the results of that shallow empty culture speak for themselves.

#36 Posted by brimmul777 (1046 posts) -

Does french Quebec count.

#37 Edited by TheFlush (5412 posts) -

1. Religious fundamentalists
2. Macho culture

#38 Posted by Marth6352 (27 posts) -

@bowchicka07 said:

"gangstas"

This. While there are other groups in our society that kinda annoy me, this one is responsible for most of the damage/crime and other social issues.

Well considering what happened in 2008/09 I highly doubt that.

One must realize that "gangsta" culture(lol there isn't a gangster culture) arose out of the idolization of..... The Mafia(scarface, goodfellas, etc0

And because the police during the times were pieces of shit.

#39 Edited by Renevent42 (5009 posts) -

@Renevent42 said:
@bowchicka07 said:

"gangstas"

This. While there are other groups in our society that kinda annoy me, this one is responsible for most of the damage/crime and other social issues.

Well considering what happened in 2008/09 I highly doubt that.

One must realize that "gangsta" culture(lol there isn't a gangster culture) arose out of the idolization of..... The Mafia(scarface, goodfellas, etc0

And because the police during the times were pieces of shit.

What exactly are you referring to? School shootings? If that's the case while horrific, in terms of total violence not even a blip on the radar in comparison. Regarding how gansta culture came about doesn't matter, and yes there is a gansta culture.

#40 Posted by Marth6352 (27 posts) -

@marth6352 said:

@Renevent42 said:
@bowchicka07 said:

"gangstas"

This. While there are other groups in our society that kinda annoy me, this one is responsible for most of the damage/crime and other social issues.

Well considering what happened in 2008/09 I highly doubt that.

One must realize that "gangsta" culture(lol there isn't a gangster culture) arose out of the idolization of..... The Mafia(scarface, goodfellas, etc0

And because the police during the times were pieces of shit.

What exactly are you referring to? School shootings? If that's the case while horrific, in terms of total violence not even a blip on the radar in comparison. Regarding how gansta culture came about doesn't matter, and yes there is a gansta culture.

Im talking about the financial crisis, gangsters aren't going to ruin the world, but the elite 1% will.

Well what is the gangster culture then? The name itself reeks of ethnic bias. "Gangsta" was it so hard to type the extra "er"?

#41 Edited by playmynutz (5921 posts) -

I don't like the specific police that their culture is war on drugs, fuck that

#42 Edited by Renevent42 (5009 posts) -

@Renevent42 said:

@marth6352 said:

@Renevent42 said:
@bowchicka07 said:

"gangstas"

This. While there are other groups in our society that kinda annoy me, this one is responsible for most of the damage/crime and other social issues.

Well considering what happened in 2008/09 I highly doubt that.

One must realize that "gangsta" culture(lol there isn't a gangster culture) arose out of the idolization of..... The Mafia(scarface, goodfellas, etc0

And because the police during the times were pieces of shit.

What exactly are you referring to? School shootings? If that's the case while horrific, in terms of total violence not even a blip on the radar in comparison. Regarding how gansta culture came about doesn't matter, and yes there is a gansta culture.

Im talking about the financial crisis, gangsters aren't going to ruin the world, but the elite 1% will.

Well what is the gangster culture then? The name itself reeks of ethnic bias. "Gangsta" was it so hard to type the extra "er"?

I don't think that even has anything to do with the topic...that's more a social class than a culture/way of of life. Either way I profited in 2008/2009 so while it may annoy you, the depression didn't effect me.

Do I seriously need to explain gansta culture to you? I know what you are really after, and of course it's probably trying to cry some sort of racism. Gansta culture crosses ethnic lines.

"Gangsta" was it so hard to type the extra "er"?

You are assuming I typed it that way because it was hard to type the extra "er"...you are wrong.

#43 Posted by GOGOGOGURT (4470 posts) -

Yeah f*ck those guys.

#44 Posted by foxhound_fox (86835 posts) -

Extremist/hyper-conservative Muslims that interpret the Qur'an literally and live like it's the 14th Century.

#45 Posted by Leejjohno (14085 posts) -

Any culture which doesn't embrace progression and equal rights across the board.

#46 Posted by redstorm72 (4507 posts) -

I really hate the "hippster" culture. Fucking fedoras, over sized glasses and scarves in the summer. They are trying so hard to be "unique" but they are just buying into another groups look/persona. On a racist note, I'm also not a fan of the whole "blame the white man" culture of many native american groups.

#47 Posted by N30F3N1X (7956 posts) -

Im talking about the financial crisis, gangsters aren't going to ruin the world, but the elite 1% will.

Well what is the gangster culture then? The name itself reeks of ethnic bias. "Gangsta" was it so hard to type the extra "er"?

You're the one pulling ethnics into this. The name of the culture IS gangsta, not gangster. Seen The Godfather movie, either part one or two? That's gangstER. Know those "yo bro" guys who keep their jeans' waistline barely above their knees, wear gold chains and baseball caps, spend most of their time either bitching about society or getting high? You know, like Jesse and his dumbass friends in Breaking Bad? That's gangsta.

#48 Posted by destinhpark (4700 posts) -

In the gaming culture, over-zealous PC gamers irritate me. They're have both a superiority complex and are insecure at the same time. If you don't game primarily on a PC, for whatever reason, you're gaming wrong. I enjoy some PC gaming, but gaming is but one of many hobbies and some times I don't want to dedicate as much time to the non-gaming (hardware upgrades, software upgrades, etc, etc) portion of the hobby.

Outside of gaming, I'm not too fond of fiercely patriarchal societies. The way women are treated in some cultures sickens me. I also don't care for cultures where religious law intersects with government law. I couldn't live outside of a secular society.

TOTALLY this, absolutely agree. I will never understand the PC fan base. It's fine that you like to game on PC, that's great, but why treat console players like they're half brained incompetents.

#49 Posted by destinhpark (4700 posts) -

Apart from the gaming community however, I really cannot stand teen emo/scene kid culture. Band tees from Hot Topic, etc. Just childish.

#50 Posted by edinsftw (4223 posts) -

Military, I have no pity for anyone who signed up to follow someones orders which may result in lost life regardless of the reasons they signed up.