Your Favorite TV Show Ever

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

@LostProphetFLCL said:

-Avatar: The Last Airbender: Easily one of the most brilliantly written shows ever made which is shocking considering it is a kids show. Definitely has the best written characters I have ever seen in a show with Uncle Iroh possibly being my fav character ever on TV.

One of those shows that I will never understand the appeal. I've seen dubbed Japanese animes with less awkward dialogue. Awful animation too. Even when this show came on when I was a kid, it was one of those shows where the writing was so bland, I was mesmerized by how poor the combination of the V.O. and dialogue came off. It's almost so bad that it's good, but not quite. This show made Naruto look entertaining by comparison, and I can't stand anime.

betamaxx83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52 betamaxx83
Member since 2013 • 360 Posts

The Office. A well written show with some good comedy, and some valuable life lessons.

EPICCOMMANDER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 EPICCOMMANDER
Member since 2013 • 1110 Posts

It's easily Supernatural for me.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#54 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts

I hate to sound like someones grandpa, but Jeopardy

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#55 IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4196 Posts

@KHAndAnime said:

@LostProphetFLCL said:

-Avatar: The Last Airbender: Easily one of the most brilliantly written shows ever made which is shocking considering it is a kids show. Definitely has the best written characters I have ever seen in a show with Uncle Iroh possibly being my fav character ever on TV.

One of those shows that I will never understand the appeal. I've seen dubbed Japanese animes with less awkward dialogue. Awful animation too. Even when this show came on when I was a kid, it was one of those shows where the writing was so bland, I was mesmerized by how poor the combination of the V.O. and dialogue came off. It's almost so bad that it's good, but not quite. This show made Naruto look entertaining by comparison, and I can't stand anime.

Yeah, I never got it. I think I was just a little bit too old when it came on the air. As far as bland writing goes, that's just how kid's shows are written. Everything's simplified. But when it came out, it was one of the first serialized kid's show ever. That was a huge deal.

Temesra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Temesra
Member since 2012 • 158 Posts

The TV show Fringe was really good than got cancelled mid way through season 5. No explanation from fox to explain why it was cancelled was given.

Avatar image for harry_james_pot
harry_james_pot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#57 harry_james_pot  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 11414 Posts

I can't choose just one :/ .. It's still really hard to even choose 5 but I'll try..

Community

Chuck

Firefly

Doctor Who

Warehouse 13

Avatar image for harry_james_pot
harry_james_pot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#58 harry_james_pot  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 11414 Posts

@Temesra said:

The TV show Fringe was really good than got cancelled mid way through season 5. No explanation from fox to explain why it was cancelled was given.

Actually, it wasn't cancelled midway anything. After season 4 ended, Fox renewed it for a 5th and final season. So the show basically ended, not cancelled. The reason being low ratings.

Brutal_Elitegs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Brutal_Elitegs
Member since 2004 • 16426 Posts

@KHAndAnime said:

@LostProphetFLCL said:

http://i.minus.com/i0DWVJoPEIsY1.gif