Your favorite Anime OP and ED Songs?(56k Caution)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Smashbrossive50 (2861 posts) -

I know I'm a bit of a pushover when it comes to anime,but this time I would like to know the OP and ED,it's quite obvious to why every anime can be decent if they start it up with some and end with it

my best choice for OP could either go with

Lilium(Elfen Lied) [please be advised,that there's enough unintended graphics in it,be careful with this link]

or

Yuki -DRAMATIC(Honey and Clover)

or even this

for the ED ,I would like this as a part of my past anime experience

what's yours?

*UPDATE*

due to the massive amount of space used by these videos,there may be a chance that this thread will be a 56k(no slow Internet allowed)

#2 Edited by cain006 (8625 posts) -

Bobobo

#4 Edited by CyberLips (1616 posts) -
#5 Posted by Smashbrossive50 (2861 posts) -
#6 Posted by Smashbrossive50 (2861 posts) -

I'm surprised none have mentioned Naruto or Dragon Ball*

*= I have 2,one** for me,and one for you guys

**=Foreign language detected,listeners' discretion advised

#7 Posted by CyberLips (1616 posts) -

I'm surprised none have mentioned Naruto or Dragon Ball*

*= I have 2,one** for me,and one for you guys

**=Foreign language detected,listeners' discretion advised

I forgot about Dragon Ball!!

#8 Edited by Neoklondiak (392 posts) -

I always thought Bleach season 1 and Gintama season 1 had cool opening themes.

#9 Edited by Smashbrossive50 (2861 posts) -

not if it was like something else,I remember the very last childhood anime that kept me remember after Cyborg Kuro-chan is Ghost Stories,I have 2 versions to show you

#1 my local version

#2 the original JP

#10 Edited by Makhaidos (1611 posts) -

Favorite Opening:

Favorite ending:

I also really like the opening to Fruits Basket:

The first ending to Case Closed was cool too.

#11 Edited by Smashbrossive50 (2861 posts) -

one more ED,but I have a problem everytime I find it,these "Spanish otakus" tried way too hard to put them all in the search results,so I refrain from providing it

the ED I'm talking about was K-ON! - Don't Say Lazy

#13 Posted by Witchblade13 (70 posts) -

Favorite Opening : "Hemisphere" - RahXephon

Favorite Ending: "Starless Night"- Nana

#14 Posted by cain006 (8625 posts) -

@Makhaidos: I feel Attack on Titan would've been way better if it was seinen. Something like Vagabond or Berserk. But since it's for kids/teenagers, the author toned it down and used shitty archetypal characters.

#15 Edited by Makhaidos (1611 posts) -

@cain006 said:

@Makhaidos: I feel Attack on Titan would've been way better if it was seinen. Something like Vagabond or Berserk. But since it's for kids/teenagers, the author toned it down and used shitty archetypal characters.

It's definitely not on the maturity level of Berserk, but I hardly think it's for kids. I never saw a little girl get digested in Pokemon.

#16 Edited by OmitName (717 posts) -

im really fond of good anime. i dont think i could call myself a fan im afraid. not when set against the tremendous, monstrous, devastating obsession of those that do go by, fan, seem to suffer.

i do know enough to be able to say that no one will ever to be able to involve themselves in a conversation such as this with out an extreme bias. |// i also know that you are all tragically wrong because these are better than all before or to come.

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh159/another_letter_N/emoticons/hmph.jpg

i suppose, taking hypothetical bareness into account, this could be considered nsfw. maybe: tsuki no ie //|

http://s50.ucoz.net/sm/23/rolleyes.gif

#17 Posted by GazaAli (22384 posts) -

Last Exile, Rahxephon, Welcome to the NHK, Death Note, D.Grayman, Monster all had great OP and ED theme songs.

#18 Posted by Crunchy_Nuts (2740 posts) -
#19 Posted by destroyerman455 (112 posts) -

For favorite OP, I'm honestly torn between Shingeki no Kyojin and Robotech.

It may be an American anime, but it's got a great intro and its probably the main thing that even got me into the genre in the first place.

As for ED, I'd probably have to go with Shingeki no Kyojin's second ending theme.

#20 Posted by cain006 (8625 posts) -

@cain006 said:

It's definitely not on the maturity level of Berserk, but I hardly think it's for kids. I never saw a little girl get digested in Pokemon.

Yeah I just meant maybe like 12 or even 11 year olds. It just annoys me when something could've been great and it's toned down just so that they can reach a wider audience.

#21 Edited by OmitName (717 posts) -

i realize that neither of these count for the topic, but because i can almost wedge them as relevant, ill always relish the opportunity to share them. caution, different warning this time, before clicking over. it has been said that in each separate case the following has changed lives. proceed at your own peril.

click | click

#22 Posted by destroyerman455 (112 posts) -

@cain006 said:

@Makhaidos said:

@cain006 said:

Yeah I just meant maybe like 12 or even 11 year olds. It just annoys me when something could've been great and it's toned down just so that they can reach a wider audience.

12 or 11 year olds watching Attack on Titan? No.

Maybe 17 or 16 at the lowest, but 12 or 11 is waaaay too low.

The show has a lot of gore, people being ripped apart, and just overall graphic so I don't see how kids that young would be the target audience. Just because they wanted to reach a wider audience doesn't make it bad either. In fact it helps the show because now they have a huge fanbase and probably more money to use.

#23 Posted by Big_Pecks (5189 posts) -

#24 Posted by Gaming-Planet (13680 posts) -

Attack on Titan has really great openings and endings.

#25 Edited by BranKetra (47325 posts) -

I know about Elfen Lied and so I have no interest in clicking that link.

My current favorite opening and ending

#26 Posted by playmynutz (5898 posts) -

Trigun

#27 Edited by Ace6301 (21388 posts) -

Cruel Angels Thesis, original english pokemon theme, Kuusou Rumba, and Tank!

#28 Posted by Smashbrossive50 (2861 posts) -

when I compare the Pokemon op,nearly a handful of them JP versions for the show fits right in

#29 Posted by GamingTitan (489 posts) -

#30 Posted by cain006 (8625 posts) -

@cain006 said:

@Makhaidos said:

@cain006 said:

12 or 11 year olds watching Attack on Titan? No.

Maybe 17 or 16 at the lowest, but 12 or 11 is waaaay too low.

The show has a lot of gore, people being ripped apart, and just overall graphic so I don't see how kids that young would be the target audience. Just because they wanted to reach a wider audience doesn't make it bad either. In fact it helps the show because now they have a huge fanbase and probably more money to use.

I don't see any issue with letting a 12 year old watch it. The manga is serialized in a shounen magazine in which a large portion of their audience is children.

And no, Attack on Titan would've been better as a seinen manga. I mean imagine if something like Ichi the Killer was in a shounen magazine. It wouldn't even be the same thing. I read a bit of attack on titan and it seems pretty obvious to me that the author had to tone down what he was originally going for.

#31 Posted by EnoshimaJunko (187 posts) -

My favorite anime opening is currently Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin's "Guren no Yumiya" (the first opening).

As for an ending... IDK. I guess the ending I like the most that I can remember now is the Dangan Ronpa anime's ending, which I think is called Zetsubousei: Hero Chiryouyaku or something like that.

#32 Posted by Kats_RK (2079 posts) -

Best opening ever.

#33 Posted by Lord_Daemon (24226 posts) -

#34 Edited by Smashbrossive50 (2861 posts) -

can't let this thread die from thirst,let's douse it with some more OP and EDs

need more "Terminator" cats?this is the only cat I know the most

linky

let's extinguish the fire of death with this!

Jazzy and festive,I think this is the winning OP for this thread.

I just liked the way people see 3D OP

I find it interesting too

linky

let's top it up with one of the many happy golden days I ever had

linky

#35 Edited by OmitName (717 posts) -

that indonesian cyborg kurochan is rather remarkable. it would be a feast of a spectacle if someone auditioning for unitedstatesian or uk idol / xfactor showed their prowess by performing that marvel.

your embed above reminds me. it would be a grave injustice to continue without the mention of cowboy beebop | flcl

#36 Edited by Smashbrossive50 (2861 posts) -

@OmitName: I know,that's why it's RESPECT in its best

#37 Posted by Lone_Wolf_Lance (121 posts) -

Openings: Shingeki no Kyojin 1 & 2, Jigoku Shoujo 1, 2 & 3, Trigun, Angel Beats, Inuyasha Opening 1

Endings: Trigun, Clannad, Inuyasha Ending 2

#38 Posted by Smashbrossive50 (2861 posts) -
#39 Posted by Smashbrossive50 (2861 posts) -

Last call,this will be the ultimate finish. OT! what's your favorite OP and ED?

I always keep up with Cyborg Kuro-chan,because I can't seem to get enough of it (don't mind the OP I posted earlier,this is the JP substitute song)

#41 Edited by dbz987 (3716 posts) -

Ghost in the Shell

.hack//sign opening

Cowboy Bebop Opening

Samurai Champloo

#42 Posted by Nikb2275 (13 posts) -

Death note and Dragon ball z

#43 Edited by THE_DRUGGIE (24921 posts) -

Also not animu, but I freagin love this song:

But seriously, this is my all-time favorite:

It's more effective than a gallon of coffee.

#44 Posted by Smashbrossive50 (2861 posts) -

this is the last set,no more entries and thanks a lot to everyone who shared some of the best little things in anime :)

this last set won my attention for the last time in this thread,here goes one of the unheard OP and ED

please welcome for the last time Saber Marionette J to X OP(Ver.2)

and the ED(ends really well)