You know You are a Gamespot addict when....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

themubashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 0

#1 themubashir
Member since 2005 • 1265 Posts
You write such topics
_Ben99_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 _Ben99_
Member since 2007 • 1264 Posts
OT has the lots of silly posts that makes it fun :)
FamiBox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 FamiBox
Member since 2007 • 5481 Posts

...you think I'm cool.

dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#4 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 16030 Posts

You know you're addicted to OT when your friend tells you about a celebrity crush he has and you say "No hot girl threads allowed".

mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mindstorm
Member since 2003 • 15255 Posts
...when you are mentioned in a popularity thread. ...when your friends know about your forum exploits. ...when you refer to it as a hobby. ...when you know what it means to "touch her shoulder." ...when you've become facebook friends with banned members. ...when you know other forumites to the point that you are able to point out their alt accounts purely based off of style of writing and views. ...when you look forward to your next 10k party. ...when you refer to other people by their name. ...when you are known on the forum as the guy who__________. ...when these are all true. *cough*
HitomiChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 HitomiChan
Member since 2009 • 15305 Posts
[QUOTE="mindstorm"]...when you are mentioned in a popularity thread. ...when your friends know about your forum exploits. ...when you refer to it as a hobby. ...when you know what it means to "touch her shoulder." ...when you've become facebook friends with banned members. ...when you know other forumites to the point that you are able to point out their alt accounts purely based off of style of writing and views. ...when you look forward to your next 10k party. ...when you refer to other people by their name. ...when you are known on the forum as the guy who__________. ...when these are all true. *cough*

omg!.. :cry:.. i think i need help..
mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mindstorm
[QUOTE="HitomiChan"][QUOTE="mindstorm"]...when you are mentioned in a popularity thread. ...when your friends know about your forum exploits. ...when you refer to it as a hobby. ...when you know what it means to "touch her shoulder." ...when you've become facebook friends with banned members. ...when you know other forumites to the point that you are able to point out their alt accounts purely based off of style of writing and views. ...when you look forward to your next 10k party. ...when you refer to other people by their name. ...when you are known on the forum as the guy who__________. ...when these are all true. *cough*

omg!.. :cry:.. i think i need help..

Oh I've got more. :P ...when you know what to do to avoid HTML errors. ...when you have a process that you always follow regarding the use of the quote, replay, quick quote, and quick reply buttons. ...when you've had many "gotta hit refresh one more time before I'm done" moments. ...when you know your comments will give you a moderation and to what extent you will be moderated. ...when you've seen people's comments enough to know what they look like, what their name is, where they are from, etc. even though these things were never said in the same topic. ...when you know which forum users with females as an avatar are actually males. ...when you realize that specific people have not been posting lately. ...when you know what time of day certain people will be posting. ...when you feel as if you have to make an alt account to make a girl thread. You wouldn't want others to know it was you would you? ...when you are actually saddened or upset when someone is banned. ...when you know which forum users' topics you should not even bother entering. ...when you actually have negative connotations towards your rival forum (OT vs. SW) ...when you've reached the maximum number of unions you can be a member of. ...when you actually know what the maximum number of unions you can be in is. I think I'm enjoying myself too much with this.
kulmiye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 kulmiye
Member since 2004 • 12094 Posts
I think I may do an account suicide soon..I can't handle this posting addiction!
Wilfred_Owen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#9 Wilfred_Owen
Member since 2005 • 20964 Posts
...when you are mentioned in a popularity thread. ...when your friends know about your forum exploits. ...when you refer to it as a hobby. ...when you know what it means to "touch her shoulder." ...when you've become facebook friends with banned members. ...when you know other forumites to the point that you are able to point out their alt accounts purely based off of style of writing and views. ...when you look forward to your next 10k party. ...when you refer to other people by their name. ...when you are known on the forum as the guy who__________. ...when these are all true. *cough*mindstorm
Thank God. I don't fall under any of those.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178860 Posts

...when you are mentioned in a popularity thread. ...when your friends know about your forum exploits. ...when you refer to it as a hobby. ...when you know what it means to "touch her shoulder." ...when you've become facebook friends with banned members. ...when you know other forumites to the point that you are able to point out their alt accounts purely based off of style of writing and views. ...when you look forward to your next 10k party. ...when you refer to other people by their name. ...when you are known on the forum as the guy who__________. ...when these are all true. *cough*mindstorm
That tends to be the new users though that worry about such things....

BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#11 BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts

...you think I'm cool.

FamiBox
aw ****
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts

You frequently refresh the page at Gamespot to see new posts and topics.

mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 mindstorm

[QUOTE="mindstorm"]...when you are mentioned in a popularity thread. ...when your friends know about your forum exploits. ...when you refer to it as a hobby. ...when you know what it means to "touch her shoulder." ...when you've become facebook friends with banned members. ...when you know other forumites to the point that you are able to point out their alt accounts purely based off of style of writing and views. ...when you look forward to your next 10k party. ...when you refer to other people by their name. ...when you are known on the forum as the guy who__________. ...when these are all true. *cough*LJS9502_basic

That tends to be the new users though that worry about such things....

Well, I was trying to be rather vague and universal rather than specific which contributes heavily to that.
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 Razor-Lazor
Member since 2009 • 12763 Posts
When people refer to you in topics that you're not involved in. Yeah, Omni, I'm talkin' to you.
Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#15 Bourbons3
Member since 2003 • 24238 Posts
You start looking for a Quick Reply button in all aspects of life.
Alex41790

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#16 Alex41790
Member since 2007 • 469 Posts

you buy new games just to add them to your game collection to get a new emblem

aaronmullan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#17 aaronmullan
Member since 2004 • 33426 Posts
[QUOTE="mindstorm"]...when you are mentioned in a popularity thread. ...when your friends know about your forum exploits. ...when you refer to it as a hobby. ...when you know what it means to "touch her shoulder." ...when you've become facebook friends with banned members. ...when you know other forumites to the point that you are able to point out their alt accounts purely based off of style of writing and views. ...when you look forward to your next 10k party. ...when you refer to other people by their name. ...when you are known on the forum as the guy who__________. ...when these are all true. *cough*

Oh god :( I'm addicted!
FragStains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 FragStains
Member since 2003 • 20668 Posts
...you waste all your sarcasm on the idiots in the forums and have none left for the idiots in real life.
DigitalExile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 DigitalExile
Member since 2008 • 16046 Posts

I'm not an addict so I wouldn't know.