y'all mothatruckas need JESUS!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by 4myAmuzumament (1743 posts) -

Jesus have been in our face this entire time! Jesus are what helps us differentiate ourselves from each other and make connections in our brains as to what goes on around here. Most of you guys don't have Jesus and it bugs me (others here as well, I'm sure) and gets me all sorts of confused. I can't tell who you guys are by what you say alone. Seriously, show your love. Get some Jesus in your life!

I remember back when EVERYONE was finding cool Jesus like a decade ago, but you lazy users refuse to understand that when our over Lord died, you were supposed to assist in resurrecting the lost Jesus. Yes... YOU! Only you have the power to search for and find Jesus in this life here. This place makes it easy to place Jesus into that large empty hole in your face, yet you pretend it's hard or you just wanna be cool and not have Jesus. I know people here who have accepted Jesus and if others would follow, it would help make this a better place.

If you are content with not having avatars then all you are doing is contributing to the disintegration of OT.

#2 Posted by Makhaidos (1611 posts) -

Jesus are what helps us differentiate ourselves from each other and make connections in our brains as to what goes on around here.

So Jesus is our cognitive sense of self?

#3 Posted by Master_Live (13622 posts) -

Amen.

#4 Edited by lamprey263 (22438 posts) -

@4myAmuzumament said:

I remember back when EVERYONE was finding cool Jesus like a decade ago

oh TC, I bet you totally did the Straight Edge thing as a kid, had the black X on your hand and went to Christian youth programs that promoted Jesus through youthful edgy rock and metal

#5 Posted by 4myAmuzumament (1743 posts) -

@4myAmuzumament said:

I remember back when EVERYONE was finding cool Jesus like a decade ago

oh TC, I bet you totally did the Straight Edge thing as a kid, had the black X on your hand and went to Christian youth programs that promoted Jesus through youthful edgy rock and metal

I wish; that's what the cool Christians did. I was raised Catholic. Though, I do recall my protestant friends going to bible study(?) or a second service on Wednesdays. I definitely wasn't envious of that.

#6 Edited by Iszdope (9414 posts) -

I blast for Satan.

#7 Posted by 4myAmuzumament (1743 posts) -

I'm glad everyone who has replied up to this point is an adopter of Jesus. Spread the word to your heathen friends.

if we can save this place from hell, I won't have to leave.

#8 Posted by Storm_Marine (10766 posts) -

This is how cults get started.

#9 Edited by THUMPTABLE (1805 posts) -

I'm glad everyone who has replied up to this point is an adopter of Jesus. Spread the word to your heathen friends.

Lol you bigot!

#10 Posted by Makhaidos (1611 posts) -

I've had Jesus inside me for a long time. I'm waiting for Him to come again any moment now so I can have a turn.

#11 Edited by vl4d_l3nin (778 posts) -

I met Jesus at either Disneyland or the Universal theme park.

It was well over a decade ago, when the Indiana Jones ride opened up, I was in crutches, in the line up I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see a brown skinned dude with a name-tag that read "Jesus" and he said "I got something for you, mang. Follow me." So I went with him. He didn't heal my twisted ankle, but he put me at the front of the line. PRAISE JESUS.

#12 Posted by coolbeans90 (21305 posts) -
#13 Posted by speedfog (2857 posts) -

What is a Jezus?

#14 Edited by bforrester420 (1030 posts) -

I feel dumber for having read that. If I adopt Jesus, can he give me back the 45 seconds I spent reading the OP?

#15 Posted by jasean79 (2221 posts) -

I found Jesus earlier in the week. He was outside leaf-blowing my work parking lot :/

#16 Edited by locus-solus (477 posts) -

they're so many reasons religion is bs & please enjoy this atheist comedy. DarkMatter2525 YouTube channel points out a lot of flaw in christianity

#17 Edited by KC_Hokie (16099 posts) -

#18 Edited by GrayF0X786 (3816 posts) -

@locus-solus said:

they're so many reasons religion is bs & please enjoy this atheist comedy. DarkMatter2525 YouTube channel points out a lot of flaw in christianity

ok let us see how far in the video we can go until you portray something wrong

oh look 5 seconds in and you portray the Creator as just another creation.

failed already.

on the day of reckoning not a single soul will be able to SPEAK, no one will blame the other nor speak foul to each other or be able to utter excuses

the thought of coming back for a second chance will be rejected, your stupid wise jokes won't even see the light of day

we will all be naked, bare footed, eyes staring forward,

mankind will be jammed together on a single plain field

everyone will first rush to Adam begging him to intercede for them infront of the creator, he will say do not ask me, ask those who cam after me (i.e. the prophets)

every mouth will be shut, the drug dealers, the criminals, the racists, the gangsters, the bullys the tyrant rulers all the way down to the humanitarians, those who was good to their parents, served mankind and obeyed the Creator, Jewiish, Christian, Muslim and Atheists everyone etc all will face him awaiting his or her book of deed.

the true definition of ultimate Justice and Mercy will be shown that day, and you want to mock it with some childish video?

just know our lives are on a ticking clock, slowly aging away until i term appointed.

#19 Edited by chrisrooR (9026 posts) -

#20 Edited by Gaming-Planet (13706 posts) -

By Jesus, do you mean my Pineal gland?

#21 Edited by Iszdope (9414 posts) -

Lies make baby Jebus cry.

#22 Edited by TehFuneral (8019 posts) -

mother.. trucka?
What does that mean...

#23 Edited by -ParaNormaN- (655 posts) -

mother.. trucka?

What does that mean...

I'm guessing it's female truck drivers who just happen to have children.

#24 Posted by Treflis (11385 posts) -

@TehFuneral said:

mother.. trucka?

What does that mean...

Or someone driving someone's mother who happens to be as large as a truck?

#25 Posted by TheFlush (5413 posts) -

#26 Posted by edwise18 (1401 posts) -

Jeezus christ here we go again...

#27 Posted by -ParaNormaN- (655 posts) -

@Treflis said:

@-paranorman- said:

@TehFuneral said:

mother.. trucka?

What does that mean...

Or someone driving someone's mother who happens to be as large as a truck?

I like your definition better.

#29 Edited by Nengo_Flow (9286 posts) -

#30 Posted by limpbizkit818 (15024 posts) -

Comedy? Was that suppose to be funny?