Wow... World Trade Center bombing was predicted by...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by The-Apostle (12170 posts) -

Everybody's favorite Fire Marshall!

Link

*Runs*

#2 Posted by toast_burner (21449 posts) -

Are there any conspiracy theorists who aren't either incredibly stupid or insane?

He was referring to the 1993 attack.

#3 Edited by The-Apostle (12170 posts) -

Oh... Well, and the end there's a clip of them falling down. And I was joking anyway. >_>

#4 Edited by Makhaidos (1613 posts) -

Are there any conspiracy theorists who aren't either incredibly stupid or insane?

I think conspiracy theorists are plants by the government to make conspiracy theories look totally insane, thereby allowing the government to go about their conspiracies while everybody laughs at the conspiracy theorists.

#5 Posted by The-Apostle (12170 posts) -

@toast_burner said:

I think conspiracy theorists are plants by the government to make conspiracy theories look totally insane, thereby allowing the government to go about their conspiracies while everybody laughs at the conspiracy theorists.

I won't argue against that... >_>

#6 Posted by Makhaidos (1613 posts) -

@Makhaidos said:

@toast_burner said:

I won't argue against that... >_>

That means I win! In your face, U.S. government!

#7 Posted by toast_burner (21449 posts) -

Oh... Well, and the end there's a clip of them falling down. And I was joking anyway. >_>

No there isn't

#8 Edited by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -

Jim Carey should be arrested for conspiracy with alqaeda

#9 Edited by The-Apostle (12170 posts) -

@toast_burner said:

@The-Apostle said:

No there isn't

Look at 4:47. That's supposed to be like the twin towers (obviously it's not really them but you know what I mean). >_>

#10 Posted by THE_DRUGGIE (24963 posts) -

Wow, that was a pretty hamhanded attempt at dark humor.

#11 Posted by Jebus213 (8748 posts) -

#12 Edited by plageus900 (994 posts) -

@Jebus213 said:

Hmmm.. The guy driving the jammer is a 3-man; part of a weapons load crew. That was my job in the Air Force. That's a BRU (Bomb Rack Unit) attached to the top of that American Airlines decoy. BRUs are installed on aircraft or pylons to release bombs or jettison fuel tanks.

inb4 I get assassinated.

#13 Posted by Jebus213 (8748 posts) -

@Jebus213 said:

Hmmm.. The guy driving the jammer is a 3-man; part of a weapons load crew. That was my job in the Air Force. That's a BRU (Bomb Rack Unit) attached to the top of that American Airlines decoy. BRUs are installed on aircraft or pylons to release bombs or jettison fuel tanks.

inb4 I get assassinated.

don't you have to wait like 70 years or something?

#14 Edited by plageus900 (994 posts) -

@Jebus213: Nah, what I said wasn't classified.