Would you rather piss or dump for the rest of your life?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by zenogandia (912 posts) -

If you had the choice to only do one for the rest of your life, which one would you do? I would choose taking a dump. When you take a dump it actually feels like relief, where as when you take a wuss it doesn't feel better. I feel like my pengus feels lighter, when it should feel heavier. 

121067180_6382b8dd15.jpg

OR

cartoon-dog-pee.jpg

#2 Posted by MrPraline (21308 posts) -
piss time is money
#3 Posted by CRS98 (9036 posts) -
Urinate. Defecation is not universally comfortable, depending on your diet. Then again, if I had to poop out of my pee-hole, that's a whole different story.
#4 Posted by lamprey263 (23169 posts) -
I'll take the other to be rid of for life, getting sick and hacking up phlegm and blowing your nose and being congested sucks. Then again not having to take a pee or poop would mean your body must have a magical way of getting rid of its toxins, and that would mean a clean system so I wonder what the health benefits of that would be.
#5 Posted by Pffrbt (6528 posts) -

I'll take the other to be rid of for life, getting sick and hacking up phlegm and blowing your nose and being congested sucks. Then again not having to take a pee or poop would mean your body must have a magical way of getting rid of its toxins, and that would mean a clean system so I wonder what the health benefits of that would be.lamprey263

Just answer the question, god damn.

#6 Posted by lamprey263 (23169 posts) -

[QUOTE="lamprey263"]I'll take the other to be rid of for life, getting sick and hacking up phlegm and blowing your nose and being congested sucks. Then again not having to take a pee or poop would mean your body must have a magical way of getting rid of its toxins, and that would mean a clean system so I wonder what the health benefits of that would be.Pffrbt

I thought I did (I mentioned "other", the last polling option), and yet you're an ass, so I'll add that I'd definitely like to keep my ability to pee and poop, just in case the highly improbable but not totally impossible chance we should meet arises, where I might find the opportunity to defecate onto you, because the thought of that puts a smile on my face.
#7 Posted by Spartan_N7 (576 posts) -
I rarely go to the bathroom unless I have to go #2, so yeah lol.
#8 Posted by Pffrbt (6528 posts) -

[QUOTE="Pffrbt"]

[QUOTE="lamprey263"]I'll take the other to be rid of for life, getting sick and hacking up phlegm and blowing your nose and being congested sucks. Then again not having to take a pee or poop would mean your body must have a magical way of getting rid of its toxins, and that would mean a clean system so I wonder what the health benefits of that would be.lamprey263

I thought I did (I mentioned "other", the last polling option), and yet you're an ass, so I'll add that I'd definitely like to keep my ability to pee and poop, just in case the highly improbable but not totally impossible chance we should meet arises, where I might find the opportunity to defecate onto you, because the thought of that puts a smile on my face.

Wow calm down silly!

#9 Posted by VanHelsingBoA64 (5455 posts) -
[QUOTE="Pffrbt"]

[QUOTE="lamprey263"]I'll take the other to be rid of for life, getting sick and hacking up phlegm and blowing your nose and being congested sucks. Then again not having to take a pee or poop would mean your body must have a magical way of getting rid of its toxins, and that would mean a clean system so I wonder what the health benefits of that would be.lamprey263

hahahaha
#10 Posted by zenogandia (912 posts) -

[QUOTE="Pffrbt"]

jajaajajajajaja! That's the most morbid comeback I've ever seen. 

#11 Posted by GamingGod999 (2968 posts) -

That feeling you get from having a massive dump is perhaps one of the best feelings you can ever experience.

EVA.

#12 Posted by ghoklebutter (19327 posts) -
Neither really bothers me, but I only tolerate those functions because I'm stuck with them. If I could, I'd rather have neither function.
#13 Posted by wis3boi (31115 posts) -

I pee where I want

#14 Posted by heeweesRus (5609 posts) -

I pee where I want

wis3boi

Even on GioVela's PC?

#15 Posted by wis3boi (31115 posts) -

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

I pee where I want

heeweesRus

Even on GioVela's PC?

That's how it got that shine

#16 Posted by Riadon2 (1609 posts) -

[QUOTE="heeweesRus"]

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

I pee where I want

wis3boi

Even on GioVela's PC?

That's how it got that shine

No doubt you've been pissing on his monitor and in his coffee, too.

#17 Posted by gamerguru100 (10502 posts) -

Piss.

Crapping is gross and you have to wipe, which makes it worse. 

#18 Posted by junglist101 (5457 posts) -

Since I can't really take a dump unless I'm at home and I have to wipe like 50 times and my ass still isn't clean I choose pissing.

#19 Posted by wis3boi (31115 posts) -

If 4 out of 5 people suffer from diarrhea, does the 5th one enjoy it?

#20 Posted by gamerguru100 (10502 posts) -

Since I can't really take a dump unless I'm at home and I have to wipe like 50 times and my ass still isn't clean I choose pissing.

junglist101
Exactly. I have taken craps at school and work, but I don't like it. Awkward as a motherf*cker.
#21 Posted by gamerguru100 (10502 posts) -

If 4 out of 5 people suffer from diarrhea, does the 5th one enjoy it?

wis3boi
I'm guessing your stat is...full of crap. /lame pun raccoon
#22 Posted by johnd13 (7986 posts) -

Piss. Much easier and less time-consuming.

#24 Posted by jun_aka_pekto (15917 posts) -

I'm a guy so......I take a wheez standing up which means I can do it anywhere: behind the dumpster or a tree, maybe even at the neighbor's vegetable garden.

That's a thought. Maybe I should take a wheez around my property and mark my territory. It might keep the pesky skunks away. :lol:

#25 Posted by sukraj (22133 posts) -

That feeling you get from having a massive dump is perhaps one of the best feelings you can ever experience.

EVA.

GamingGod999

me dump very big too.

#26 Posted by Diablo-B (4024 posts) -

junglist101
Do what I do, buy some of those baby wipes. 2 sheets of those will leave you feeling so fresh and so clean clean
#27 Posted by mrbojangles25 (31985 posts) -

piss

there are just too many things that can, and have, gone wrong with taking a dump.  Not to mention it stinks, there is no foolproof way to wipe and get everything, so if you had chili the night before, your ass is going to itch and burn no matter how well you wipe.

with urine, the worst you can do is pee your pants, and that is nothing.  Hell, I do it half the time when I drink too much.

#28 Posted by brimmul777 (1134 posts) -

[QUOTE="junglist101"]

Diablo-B

Do what I do, buy some of those baby wipes. 2 sheets of those will leave you feeling so fresh and so clean clean

:lol: