Would you rather piss or dump for the rest of your life?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

zenogandia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 zenogandia
Member since 2012 • 861 Posts

If you had the choice to only do one for the rest of your life, which one would you do? I would choose taking a dump. When you take a dump it actually feels like relief, where as when you take a wuss it doesn't feel better. I feel like my pengus feels lighter, when it should feel heavier. 

121067180_6382b8dd15.jpg

OR

cartoon-dog-pee.jpg

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
piss time is money
CRS98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 CRS98
Member since 2004 • 9036 Posts
Urinate. Defecation is not universally comfortable, depending on your diet. Then again, if I had to poop out of my pee-hole, that's a whole different story.
lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44548 Posts
I'll take the other to be rid of for life, getting sick and hacking up phlegm and blowing your nose and being congested sucks. Then again not having to take a pee or poop would mean your body must have a magical way of getting rid of its toxins, and that would mean a clean system so I wonder what the health benefits of that would be.
Pffrbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Pffrbt
Member since 2010 • 6612 Posts

I'll take the other to be rid of for life, getting sick and hacking up phlegm and blowing your nose and being congested sucks. Then again not having to take a pee or poop would mean your body must have a magical way of getting rid of its toxins, and that would mean a clean system so I wonder what the health benefits of that would be.lamprey263

Just answer the question, god damn.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44548 Posts

[QUOTE="lamprey263"]I'll take the other to be rid of for life, getting sick and hacking up phlegm and blowing your nose and being congested sucks. Then again not having to take a pee or poop would mean your body must have a magical way of getting rid of its toxins, and that would mean a clean system so I wonder what the health benefits of that would be.Pffrbt

I thought I did (I mentioned "other", the last polling option), and yet you're an ass, so I'll add that I'd definitely like to keep my ability to pee and poop, just in case the highly improbable but not totally impossible chance we should meet arises, where I might find the opportunity to defecate onto you, because the thought of that puts a smile on my face.
Spartan_N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Spartan_N7
Member since 2013 • 581 Posts
I rarely go to the bathroom unless I have to go #2, so yeah lol.
Pffrbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Pffrbt
Member since 2010 • 6612 Posts

[QUOTE="Pffrbt"]

[QUOTE="lamprey263"]I'll take the other to be rid of for life, getting sick and hacking up phlegm and blowing your nose and being congested sucks. Then again not having to take a pee or poop would mean your body must have a magical way of getting rid of its toxins, and that would mean a clean system so I wonder what the health benefits of that would be.lamprey263

I thought I did (I mentioned "other", the last polling option), and yet you're an ass, so I'll add that I'd definitely like to keep my ability to pee and poop, just in case the highly improbable but not totally impossible chance we should meet arises, where I might find the opportunity to defecate onto you, because the thought of that puts a smile on my face.

Wow calm down silly!

Avatar image for VanHelsingBoA64
VanHelsingBoA64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 VanHelsingBoA64
Member since 2007 • 5455 Posts
[QUOTE="Pffrbt"]

[QUOTE="lamprey263"]I'll take the other to be rid of for life, getting sick and hacking up phlegm and blowing your nose and being congested sucks. Then again not having to take a pee or poop would mean your body must have a magical way of getting rid of its toxins, and that would mean a clean system so I wonder what the health benefits of that would be.lamprey263

hahahaha
zenogandia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 zenogandia
Member since 2012 • 861 Posts

[QUOTE="Pffrbt"]

jajaajajajajaja! That's the most morbid comeback I've ever seen. 

GamingGod999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 GamingGod999
Member since 2011 • 3135 Posts

That feeling you get from having a massive dump is perhaps one of the best feelings you can ever experience.

EVA.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts
Neither really bothers me, but I only tolerate those functions because I'm stuck with them. If I could, I'd rather have neither function.
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

I pee where I want

heeweesRus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 heeweesRus
Member since 2012 • 5492 Posts

I pee where I want

wis3boi

Even on GioVela's PC?

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 wis3boi

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

I pee where I want

heeweesRus

Even on GioVela's PC?

That's how it got that shine

Riadon2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Riadon2
Member since 2011 • 1598 Posts

[QUOTE="heeweesRus"]

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

I pee where I want

wis3boi

Even on GioVela's PC?

That's how it got that shine

No doubt you've been pissing on his monitor and in his coffee, too.

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

Piss.

Crapping is gross and you have to wipe, which makes it worse. 

junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 junglist101
Member since 2007 • 5517 Posts

Since I can't really take a dump unless I'm at home and I have to wipe like 50 times and my ass still isn't clean I choose pissing.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 wis3boi

If 4 out of 5 people suffer from diarrhea, does the 5th one enjoy it?

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 gamerguru100

Since I can't really take a dump unless I'm at home and I have to wipe like 50 times and my ass still isn't clean I choose pissing.

junglist101
Exactly. I have taken craps at school and work, but I don't like it. Awkward as a motherf*cker.
gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 gamerguru100

If 4 out of 5 people suffer from diarrhea, does the 5th one enjoy it?

wis3boi
I'm guessing your stat is...full of crap. /lame pun raccoon
johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11125 Posts

Piss. Much easier and less time-consuming.

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

I'm a guy so......I take a wheez standing up which means I can do it anywhere: behind the dumpster or a tree, maybe even at the neighbor's vegetable garden.

That's a thought. Maybe I should take a wheez around my property and mark my territory. It might keep the pesky skunks away. :lol:

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#25 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

That feeling you get from having a massive dump is perhaps one of the best feelings you can ever experience.

EVA.

GamingGod999

me dump very big too.

Diablo-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#26 Diablo-B
Member since 2009 • 4063 Posts

junglist101
Do what I do, buy some of those baby wipes. 2 sheets of those will leave you feeling so fresh and so clean clean
mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#27 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58274 Posts

piss

there are just too many things that can, and have, gone wrong with taking a dump.  Not to mention it stinks, there is no foolproof way to wipe and get everything, so if you had chili the night before, your ass is going to itch and burn no matter how well you wipe.

with urine, the worst you can do is pee your pants, and that is nothing.  Hell, I do it half the time when I drink too much.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#28 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6083 Posts

[QUOTE="junglist101"]

Diablo-B

Do what I do, buy some of those baby wipes. 2 sheets of those will leave you feeling so fresh and so clean clean

:lol: