Would you rather fall from a Horse or be stomped by a L'Enfant?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by zenogandia (912 posts) -

Have you ever wondered which one would be more painful?

I pick being stomped by an elephant because their legs don't seem too heavy, unlike their body.

elephant+statue.jpg

fall-off-horse-5.jpg

#2 Posted by Aljosa23 (24620 posts) -

L'enfant means a child.

Anyway, the elephant. He could crush your organs and bones with ease. Falling off a horse and the worst thing that can happen is you coming out looking like Christopher Reeve.

#3 Posted by Capitan_Kid (6524 posts) -
I am a scared rabbit so neither
#4 Posted by IdioticIcarus (2242 posts) -

Can it be a baby elephant?

#5 Posted by zenogandia (912 posts) -

Can it be a baby elephant?

IdioticIcarus

Sure, but then you'd had to fall from a pony, not a full grown horse.

#6 Posted by kraken2109 (12978 posts) -

If an elephant stamps on you you're dead.

#7 Posted by Ace6301 (21388 posts) -
Unless the horse decides to dance on you after you're probably going to get away from falling off the horse with a couple bruises at best and a broken neck at extreme worst. Stomped by an Elephant I'm pretty sure your internal organs would be puree at best.
#8 Posted by Lord_Daemon (24233 posts) -

I've had both happen and much prefer an errant toddler step on me again rather than risk breaking a rib. On the other hand I just may risk the horse if it's of the l'enfant terrible status as over the years I've become increasingly weary of young melodrama.

#9 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -
i much rather ride a hippo
#10 Posted by OB-47 (10908 posts) -

What

Of course a horse. I fell off one once but it was in the mud and it hurt a bit, but really a getting stomped by even a small elephant would suck.

Unless there's some wacky weird fact that they don't hurt

#11 Posted by dramaybaz (6020 posts) -

I pick being stomped by an elephant because their legs don't seem too heavy, unlike their body.

zenogandia
Erm yes.. F physics!
#12 Posted by Treflis (11431 posts) -
I'd rather fall off the horse. With the elephant you will either be stomped to death from the get go but if you're unfortunate enough to survive you'll have massive bleeding, broken bones by the dozen, possibly your guts having been pushed out either your rear or out your side, Punctured lungs, crushed kidneys etc.
#13 Posted by Moobopper (56 posts) -
Elephant. Who wants to live forever anyways?
#14 Posted by whipassmt (13960 posts) -

I'de rather get stomped by Joe L'Enfant , he may hunt gators but he isn't as heavy as an elephant.

#15 Posted by whipassmt (13960 posts) -

Speaking on getting stomped by an elephant, does anyone else remember that Tarzan videogame where there was that level that you had to run away from the stampeding elephants? That was I hard level, I did beat that level but I think I never got further than the level after that.

#16 Posted by brandonthejames (9 posts) -

Gotta go with falling off a horse.

#17 Posted by Shottayouth13- (6731 posts) -
Have you seen the size of an elephant compared to a human? I'd take falling off of a horse any day.
#18 Posted by SirWander (5176 posts) -

being stomped by a kid doesn't seem too bad... oh you meant éléphant

Anyway, the elephant. He could crush your organs and bones with ease. Falling off a horse and the worst thing that can happen is you coming out looking like Christopher Reeve.

Aljosa23

a painful excruciating death or a painful excruciating life; you make 'em seem so appealing

#19 Posted by dramaybaz (6020 posts) -

being stomped by a kid doesn't seem too bad... oh you meant éléphant

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

SirWander

a painful excruciating death or a painful excruciating life; you make 'em seem so appealing

That would be rather rare. Falling off a horse isn't uncommon.
#20 Posted by FrostyPhantasm (8521 posts) -
I'd choose the kid stepping on me, seems less painful.
#21 Posted by AutoPilotOn (8133 posts) -
I have fallen from a horse before. It sucked, had me shaken for a bit, but didn't really hurt. I'd choose that over being stomped.
#22 Posted by MrPraline (21284 posts) -
Superman would pick the elephant, so I'll go with that.
#23 Posted by whipassmt (13960 posts) -

Superman would pick the elephant, so I'll go with that.MrPraline
But you're not Superman.

#24 Posted by zenogandia (912 posts) -

[QUOTE="MrPraline"]Superman would pick the elephant, so I'll go with that.whipassmt

But you're not Superman.

:lol: Thanks for bumping my thread. I must have been high when I created it.

#25 Posted by Wolfetan (7522 posts) -

I've fallen off a horse, hurt very bad, but only bruises.