Would you date a stronger female ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by LexLas (4895 posts) -

Would you date a female more athletic than you ? Post a picture or name of who you would date that stronger then you.

I sure would, that would be kinda hard to find since i'm a pretty strong guy, but hellz yeah i would. I gotta say Ronda Rousey is as athletic as they come, she is very sexy and strong in my opinion. Just check out this fight here against Miesha Tate, they both hecka strong. Ronda has a great fight coming up this Saturday too.

http://us.cdn282.fansshare.com/photos/rondarousey/gets-workout-from-ronda-rousey-in-los-angeles-july-carmen-electra-1279039280.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elX_h-4VrP4

#2 Posted by Doom_HellKnight (12211 posts) -

I'd prefer to date a stronger female. 'Tis what I like.

#3 Posted by Shottayouth13- (6884 posts) -

Athletic yeah, as long as they're not notably muscular.

#4 Edited by sukraj (24391 posts) -

rocky balboa

#5 Posted by LexLas (4895 posts) -

@Shottayouth13- said:

Athletic yeah, as long as they're not notably muscular.

You mean as long as they don't have more muscle then you, lol ..

#6 Edited by BluRayHiDef (10839 posts) -

I like my women short and stacked. I call them "mini tanks." Crush me, baby!

#7 Edited by -Renegade (8340 posts) -

nope just like i wouldnt date a girl who was taller then me. like what would happen if we got into a fight?

#8 Edited by themajormayor (24539 posts) -

@-Renegade said:

nope just like i wouldnt date a girl who was taller then me.

#9 Posted by Makhaidos (2162 posts) -

Nope!

#10 Edited by Articuno76 (19227 posts) -

Hells yeah. I have several types and the tall athletic/slim/strong type is one of them. She would be taller than me of course (well, everyone is taller than me cos I'm 5'1).

Having really visible abs/six pack is a bit too much though. Don't want a girl THAT athletic.

#11 Posted by Netret0120 (2871 posts) -

Lol no.

My male ego wouldn't be able to take being beaten by my girlfriend for bad behaviour.

#12 Posted by Barbariser (6765 posts) -

Sure, if I thought she was attractive and enjoyable to be around. Also, for all those people scared of being injured by their girlfriends - it's not like smaller women are harmless and helpless things who can't take a knife and slit your throat or something.

#13 Edited by GamerForca (7107 posts) -

I wouldn't necessarily have a problem with it, but it would be pretty hard to find a girl stronger than me. Though honestly, as a guy who goes to a gym to train in several martial arts, I do know a few attractive girls who are really strong, and from what I know of those girls, they don't typically date males who aren't noticeably stronger than them.

#14 Edited by Gaming-Planet (14813 posts) -

Badass chicks turn me on.

#15 Edited by -ParaNormaN- (1085 posts) -

@Gaming-Planet said:

Badass chicks turn me on.

#16 Posted by DrvoJavorovo (64 posts) -

Yeah i would, I like athletic females its a nice attribute. If she is more muscular, it would be a bit of a turn off, but hey, she could carry me around and protect me from muggers and shit.

#17 Posted by Trail_Mix (2579 posts) -

I pretty sure any girl who's somewhat active is stronger than me. I'm a pretty big wimp.

So if I had a problem with them being stronger than me it'd be cutting my options down quite a bit.

#18 Posted by indzman (20377 posts) -

only if she can dominate me into submission LOL !

#19 Posted by Master_Live (16101 posts) -

Sure.

#20 Edited by LexLas (4895 posts) -

@indzman said:

only if she can dominate me into submission LOL !

That my friend is one of the big bonuses of dating a stronger chick, lol ..

#21 Posted by __Kaine__ (1305 posts) -

I thought men considered strong women a threat to their own manly role.. p:

#22 Edited by konvikt_17 (22378 posts) -

ill take what i can get. within reason

#23 Edited by destinhpark (4768 posts) -

I wouldn't date a super muscular girl, I just think that's straight up gross.

#24 Posted by one_plum (6366 posts) -

Rawr

#25 Posted by Treflis (11923 posts) -

Would depend on wether we'd share some of the same interests and I liked her personality.

#26 Posted by nomsayin (1346 posts) -

No.

#27 Edited by luke1889 (14617 posts) -

I'm very much in to health and fitness, so an athletic girl definitely appeals to me.

#28 Edited by PernicioEnigma (5518 posts) -

Sure, as long as they're not too muscular and they still have a womanly figure. I know girls who go to the gym all the time yet they're still nowhere near as strong as me (someone who's never stepped foot in a gym).

#29 Posted by redstorm72 (4638 posts) -

Sure, within reason. I'm fairly fit myself, but I wouldn't be intimidated if a women was physically strong, as long as she still had a women's figure (ex, her breasts haven't been swallowed by pectoral muscles). What would bother me though is if she was a gym nut who's whole life revolved around being fit and exercising. I find gym nuts in general highly annoying.