Would you date a girl who is ugly but rich?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by SonyNintendoFan (527 posts) -

A girl who is visibly ugly, bad teeth, bad hair, face covered with a few pimples and dark spots, but has billions of dollars. You have to go out with her, be seen in public with her, kiss her, and make love to her. She doesn't care if you love her or not, but she loves you.

On the flip side, you have mansions all over the world at your disposal, you have private jets, expensive cars, and servants meeting all your needs.

Would you?

#2 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

It depends on how ugly we're talking about here. Also can I stand her personality?

#3 Posted by worlock77 (22547 posts) -

Sure, I'd be manwhore.

#4 Posted by Rhazakna (11022 posts) -
What good is money if you can't enjoy the women it comes with? If it had to be monogamous, I say no.
#5 Posted by MonsieurX (32190 posts) -
Can you cheat on her?
#6 Posted by Allicrombie (25625 posts) -
logically, if she was that rich, she'd have all those problems taken care of.
#7 Posted by Rhazakna (11022 posts) -
logically, if she was that rich, she'd have all those problems taken care of.Allicrombie
Then you'd have to date a plastic surgery nightmare. Not that much better, really.
#8 Posted by Laihendi (5834 posts) -
I would if she guaranteed to marry me without a prenuptial agreement by a specific date.
#9 Posted by Bikouchu35 (7661 posts) -

Sure why not? I like personality$$$.

#11 Posted by chrisrooR (9027 posts) -

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]I would if she guaranteed to marry me without a prenuptial agreement by a specific date.Pirate700

I wouldn't bother wanting to get married. I'd just accrue enough valuable items, maybe a house or two in my name as gifts, etc. that when I bail on the relationship, I still wouldn't need to work.

:lol: so brutal and hollow, but you're possibly saying what every man won't admit to but feels. And yes, if there was a substantial sum of money being transferred to me just for dating her...hm. Where would it stop at just being plain old prostitution? Is the thread saying you should lie about your feelings to her, or if you should make an agreement where both parties understand the exchange?
#12 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]I would if she guaranteed to marry me without a prenuptial agreement by a specific date.chrisrooR

I wouldn't bother wanting to get married. I'd just accrue enough valuable items, maybe a house or two in my name as gifts, etc. that when I bail on the relationship, I still wouldn't need to work.

:lol: so brutal and hollow, but you're possibly saying what every man won't admit to but feels. And yes, if there was a substantial sum of money being transferred to me just for dating her...hm. Where would it stop at just being plain old prostitution? Is the thread saying you should lie about your feelings to her, or if you should make an agreement where both parties understand the exchange?

It's not brutal if she knows you're just with her because she's rich.

#13 Posted by Stranger_36 (505 posts) -
Probably not.
#14 Posted by chrisrooR (9027 posts) -

[QUOTE="chrisrooR"][QUOTE="Pirate700"]I wouldn't bother wanting to get married. I'd just accrue enough valuable items, maybe a house or two in my name as gifts, etc. that when I bail on the relationship, I still wouldn't need to work.

Pirate700

Ah. Sorry, I just glanced at the OP. Yea, I think any person would be stupid to turn down that kind of opportunity. In reality, it would probably go bad in the end (especially if she falls in love with you).
#15 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="chrisrooR"] :lol: so brutal and hollow, but you're possibly saying what every man won't admit to but feels. And yes, if there was a substantial sum of money being transferred to me just for dating her...hm. Where would it stop at just being plain old prostitution? Is the thread saying you should lie about your feelings to her, or if you should make an agreement where both parties understand the exchange?chrisrooR

Ah. Sorry, I just glanced at the OP. Yea, I think any person would be stupid to turn down that kind of opportunity. In reality, it would probably go bad in the end (especially if she falls in love with you).

Yeah I wouldn't get into a relationship with someone just because of their money under the disguise of it being serious. That would be a shltty thing to do to anyone.

#16 Posted by no-scope-AK47 (3054 posts) -

A woman with billions can buy looks and me anything I wanted so sure. If she is a pain I could leave and find a good looking woman with the millions I would have from the ugly woman.

#17 Posted by The__Kraken (858 posts) -

I'd test the waters. See if I could stand her personality. If I could not, I would see if I could get married without a prenup, and take significant portions of her money.

To expand on the bolded, I'd rather legally take money from somebody I dislike.

And if I could stand her, I'd see where the dating path leads. Though I'd have to see her to make that call...

#18 Posted by Floridaman46 (259 posts) -

YES. Even if she was a Frog-but Rich I would date her.

#19 Posted by Lonelynight (30041 posts) -
marry, divorce, take 50% of her stuff
#20 Posted by IdioticIcarus (2167 posts) -
Not now. But if I was super desperate in the future maybe. It's the love thing I would have a problem with. I'd feel like I was using her, which I basically would be. And I'd either have to be a much changed person or just really desperate to do that.
#21 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -
I would bust all kinds of nuts in her/
#22 Posted by worlock77 (22547 posts) -

I would bust all kinds of nuts in her/ Fightingfan

I thought you had no penis.

#23 Posted by nooblet69 (5162 posts) -

As long as she has an ok personality and isn't so ugly to the point of being deformed.

#24 Posted by michael_1234576 (8621 posts) -
nope, some sort of physical attraction is a must
#25 Posted by DJ-Lafleur (34376 posts) -

Nope.

#26 Posted by Riverwolf007 (24432 posts) -

i would date a girl who is smart and ugly, i don't care about the rich part and everyone will be old and ugly some day so at least you may as well be able to have a conversation with her.

#27 Posted by Shottayouth13- (6884 posts) -
The loads of money that I'd have at my disposal would kill my pride.
#28 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]I would bust all kinds of nuts in her/ worlock77

I thought you had no penis.

Coconuts.
#29 Posted by PernicioEnigma (5518 posts) -
Nah. I don't care how much money a girl has. It's not like I look for a girl who I think can provide for me.
#30 Posted by lamprey263 (26457 posts) -
if she's worth billions and so ugly nobody has tried marrying up through her then I doubt I'll be able to handle it
#31 Posted by redstorm72 (4638 posts) -

Assuming I didn't like her personality either, then no, I would not date her. I would just be using her to try to get rich, which is a pretty douchey thing to do. Plus, I have no real desire to be rich, so even if I didn't care about being a jerk, I still wouldn't be interested in dating her.

#32 Posted by -Renegade (8340 posts) -

if i was in love with her.

#33 Posted by Gaming-Planet (14823 posts) -

Are you describing yourself, OP?

Would I? No. Rather be with someone for who she is rather than her status.

#34 Posted by gamerguru100 (11902 posts) -
Probably not.Stranger_36
#35 Posted by lightleggy (16090 posts) -
Not really since I have a soul
#36 Posted by mems_1224 (49325 posts) -
Lol of course I would. Theres always plastic surgery.
#37 Posted by GOGOGOGURT (4470 posts) -

Guys, guys.  Let me remind you of what an ugly chick looks like.

UglyGirl%5B1%5D.jpg

Ummm...

#38 Posted by TheWalkingGhost (5503 posts) -
Why not? Divorce is wonderful.
#39 Posted by TheWalkingGhost (5503 posts) -

Guys, guys.  Let me remind you of what an ugly chick looks like.

UglyGirl%5B1%5D.jpg

Ummm...

GOGOGOGURT
You sick SOB!
#40 Posted by tocool340 (20682 posts) -
Depends on how ugly she is, does she takes care of her physique and hygiene, and most of all, are we even compatible outside the look department. That mean do we have anything in common where we don't need to do to much compromising and can our personalities co-exist with each other...
#41 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -
That ain't no woman.
#42 Posted by GOGOGOGURT (4470 posts) -

That ain't no woman. Fightingfan

My point exactly.

#43 Posted by VaguelyTagged (10429 posts) -

where are these ugly but rich girls people ask questions about? honestly, most of rich girls i know, are pretty hot too.

#44 Posted by junglist101 (5462 posts) -

That ain't no woman. Fightingfan
That's a goddam beast if I've ever seen one.

#45 Posted by TheWalkingGhost (5503 posts) -
Appear posts!
#46 Posted by sukraj (24414 posts) -

No

#47 Posted by helwa1988 (2134 posts) -

logically, if she was that rich, she'd have all those problems taken care of.Allicrombie

Like this woman

worst-plastic-surgery-in-the-world-cat-w

#48 Posted by Ronstera (6111 posts) -
Not in a million years, I have lots of money already..
#50 Posted by Blueresident87 (5384 posts) -

No. Personality is still a #1 priority, but the girl has to look good too. Need a balance of some kind.