lucianocasanova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 lucianocasanova
Member since 2014 • 813 Posts

Imagine a world without colour. Everything would be in monochrome. The feeling would be equivalent to living in a black and white television. There would be not much variation and everything would be of the same shades, black and white. That would be so gray, sad and gloomy. Therefore, I strongly agree that without colour, the world would indeed be a boring place to exist. Colours make nature, fashion, flags and the various races much more interesting and diverse. Without colours, nature would not be appreciated as much as it is coloured. A peach and an apple would look almost identical. There would be no distinct features. Take for example, snorkeling and diving. Most activists who like these sports go because they love viewing the colourful coral reefs and to experience the majesty of the vast arrays of colours on the fishes and the other organisms. If the world had no colour, going snorkeling and diving would have lesser meaning and aim. The adrenaline rush when one sees the beautiful coral reefs would be lost and replaced by the feeling of disappointment when they see a patch of clumpy corals with only one colour. The photography of flowers and magnificent views, like the Niagara Falls, would be rather lackluster as the essence of the moment would not be able to be captured. Colours add magnificence to a peacock’s features and excitement to hobbies like snorkeling and photography. The blue of the ocean and the sky would never be cherished without colours. Therefore, colour adds multifarious ness to nature. In fashion, if there were no colours, everything would only be patterns and designs. There would be no longer a wider range of choices when shopping. Everyone would be wearing similar types of shirts. Take for example, the make-up industry. If there were no colours, there would no longer be the existence of the make-up industries. We would have no need for lipsticks, nail polishes, blushes and eye shadows, as there would not...

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

The irony here is that black and white television actors used far more makeup than necessary for color television. It was the only way the camera could pick up subtle facial cues.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#3 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56082 Posts

@Master_Live said:

/Thread

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

@Master_Live said:

/thread

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

my dogs seem to do fine without it.

ok, ok, they can see a little yellow but you get the point.

BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#8  Edited By BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts

@lucianocasanova said:

multifarious ness

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18797 Posts

@br0kenrabbit said:

The irony here is that black and white television actors used far more makeup than necessary for color television. It was the only way the camera could pick up subtle facial cues.

How you know that?

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

@PSP107 said:
@br0kenrabbit said:

How you know that?

Cause I can education.

CountBleck12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#12 CountBleck12
Member since 2012 • 4726 Posts

I know you want to increase your post count m8 but you're going about this the wrong way.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18797 Posts

@br0kenrabbit said:
@PSP107 said:
@br0kenrabbit said:

How you know that?

Cause I can education.

Good thing cameras improved after the war, I couldn't imagine how Leave it to Beaver would look..

Avatar image for lucianocasanova
lucianocasanova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 lucianocasanova
Member since 2014 • 813 Posts

@davillain-: jaja

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56082 Posts

@CountBleck12: Do people still care about there post number? I honestly don't (okay maybe just a little) and post numbers ain't nothing but a number. But for those that do, more power to ya.

Acillatem1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Acillatem1993
Member since 2011 • 1100 Posts

The only limit is your imagination.

Catalli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Catalli  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 3453 Posts

@br0kenrabbit said:

This reminds me of how the guitars that looked white on black&white TVs were actually a horrible ugly shade of yellow, because a plain white guitar would then look like a freaking star on those TVs. As for human sight, we're already missing out on a bunch of colours by not being able to see a bunch of wavelengths. We'd do fine with two or three, most likely.

Also yeah, stop worrying about your post count... look where trying to increase your post count got you with that puberty thread... :S

CountBleck12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#18 CountBleck12
Member since 2012 • 4726 Posts

@davillain- said:

@CountBleck12: Do people still care about there post number? I honestly don't (okay maybe just a little) and post numbers ain't nothing but a number. But for those that do, more power to ya.

I'm pretty sure a few still do, I stopped caring all together when my post count dropped drastically (used to have over 20,000 posts) but all the posts I did back when unions were still around are gone also counting plenty of GlitchSpot posts.