Wisconsin man attacks two Jewish men for "speaking Spanish"

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by lamprey263 (23490 posts) -

This guy heard two Jewish men speaking Hebrew and as red-white-n-blue blooded American he was offended they'd speak anything but English, so he confronted the men and demanded they speak English, whereby then (as a witness confirmed) he attacked the two men. He denied attacking them to police, and told police he thought they were speaking Spanish, as if that would justify the hate crime he's now being charged with.

Dumb American Accidentally Assaults Wrong Ethnic Group: Police Report

#2 Posted by Smashbrossive50 (2884 posts) -

heard something like this before,but I forgot when did I heard it,all that I heard was that certain states don't respect certain people just because they don't speak English,I tried hard to learn such,but I must have nationality in me. people who discriminates by language is socially unlawful,it's not wrong to have languages spilled to the air,even my country can have this same thing with little to no problem at all

#3 Edited by Renevent42 (5168 posts) -

@Smashbrossive50 said:

heard something like this before,but I forgot when did I heard it,all that I heard was that certain states don't respect certain people just because they don't speak English,I tried hard to learn such,but I must have nationality in me. people who discriminates by language is socially unlawful,it's not wrong to have languages spilled to the air,even my country can have this same thing with little to no problem at all

This post made me think of the old 'how is babby formed' meme lol.

#4 Edited by Makhaidos (1613 posts) -

I thought all Jews spoke Spanish? Isn't that the national language of their home country of Japan? I mean, my South American geography is a tad rusty, but. . .

#5 Edited by Nuck81 (5846 posts) -

They only speak pure blooded "Mercan in Wisconsin

#6 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9646 posts) -

Classic America

#7 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -

I don't appreciate the title of the article, but it's the huffingtonpost liberals Fox equivalent.

#8 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -

told police he thought they were speaking Spanish, as if that would justify the hate crime

The difference in in America you'll probably do more time hating on Jews than Mexicans.

#9 Edited by lamprey263 (23490 posts) -

I don't appreciate the title of the article, but it's the huffingtonpost liberals Fox equivalent.

How's this title particularly liberal? Was it not right leaning enough, like it should have said "God and American Loving Patriot Punished By Obama Administration For Protecting the Streets From Foreign Horde, Accidentally Attacks Members of America's Greatest Ally; Is Multiculturalism Broken?"

#10 Edited by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -

@Fightingfan said:

How's this title particularly liberal? Was it not right leaning enough, like it should have said "God and American Loving Patriot Punished By Obama Administration For Protecting the Streets From Foreign Horde, Accidentally Attacks Members of America's Greatest Ally; Is Multiculturalism Broken?"

The news source, not the title.

#11 Posted by lamprey263 (23490 posts) -

@lamprey263 said:
@Fightingfan said:

The news source, not the title.

False equivalency, sure the both have political bias but Fox News has no integrity.

#12 Posted by THE_DRUGGIE (24964 posts) -

Huh, I didn't expect this to happen in Madison. Wouldn't surprise me if it was Milwaukee, but dang.