Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By plageus900
Member since 2013 • 3065 Posts

@lightleggy said:

Because they are stupid diet freaks who think you'll die for eating a Mc burger.

I also hate it when someone says "BECAUSE THEIR BURGERS TASTE LIKE SHIT NOT LIKE REAL BURGERS!!!", the burgers taste fine, sure there are better places but it doesn't mean they taste bad.

It's just people trying to get attention.

I question your taste.

McDonald's, to me, tastes like what I would imagine burnt cardboard to taste like.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#53 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@GazaAli said:
@indzman said:

@hippiesanta said:

@indzman: in America...m donal is a low class meal.. its a walk of shame if u eat mcdonol there.... but in other country.. mc donal is expensive anx poor people annot afford it ...lol

I bet you are low class yourself so you know how low stuff and rich stuff works ... lol ...

There's actually a lot of truth to what he said. Fast food is expensive in some developing countries compared to other local much healthier and nutritious foods. A Falafel sandwich with Hummus and some vegetables will cost you nothing in any Middle Eastern country compared to a Mcdolands meal or sandwich and I don't need to tell you how superior such a sandwich is to anything Mcdonalds has to offer. We don't have any of those fast joints around here but I tried Hardees and I BurgerKing before; was highly disappointed. I actually didn't finish the meal from both places.

My real shame is in instant noodles though.

I agree. I'm fvking with a fvcker Heh.

Newhopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#54 Newhopes
Member since 2009 • 4775 Posts

Haven't eaten a mcdonalds in about 5-6 years to be frank I find it gross and expensive for what you get, I'd rather get a subway.

redstorm72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#55 redstorm72
Member since 2008 • 4646 Posts

Because it is the "cool" thing to do. Other fast food restaurants have food that is just as unhealthy and has the same level of quality, but McD's is the biggest so it is the one the snobs have to hate on. McD's food tastes fine and it is really not that dramatically unhealthy as long as you use moderation.

I find it amusing the people that complain of stomach aches and feeling sick after eating fast food. Really, is your constitution so weak that you can't handle a bit of processed food? Must have been nice being raised with the Amish.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#56 IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4196 Posts

@indzman: Because it's horrendously bad for you. It's barely real food, it's loaded with fat and cholesterol, and there's absolutely nothing to gain from eating it besides a shorter lifespan. It's just all around horrible. That enough of a reason?

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 indzman

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

@indzman: Because it's horrendously bad for you. It's barely real food, it's loaded with fat and cholesterol, and there's absolutely nothing to gain from eating it besides a shorter lifespan. It's just all around horrible. That enough of a reason?

I eat rarely at MCD's , don't think eating there once a month gonna cost me my life lol. But thanks for the warning :)

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By IMAHAPYHIPPO

@indzman said:

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

I eat rarely at MCD's , don't think eating there once a month gonna cost me my life lol. But thanks for the warning :)

I don't think so either. But as far as the hate's concerned, that's where it comes from. It's simply very bad for you.

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#59  Edited By the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

Umm... because the food is extremely unhealthy, like to the point of being damn near poison, and is also disgusting to boot. And no, I'm not some kind of health food snob. I'm not a vegetarian or some shit like that. I eat burgers constantly. By far my favorite food. But mcdonalds does not do them well. They don't even do them passably. Their food is absolutely disgusting, and literally every other fast food joint there is does it better. And then there's actual restaurants, which are obviously even better. People hate mcdonalds because it's gross, and you don't have to be some kind of hipster or elitist or whatever to think so. You just have to have functioning taste buds, and better options available.

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 the_bi99man

@plageus900 said:

McDonalds is Shit Tier when it comes to burgers.

If I want a good burger, I'll make it myself or go to a locally owned burger joint that actually gives a shit about what their food tastes like.

Exactly this. I don't understand how anyone doesn't agree. Mcdonalds is absolutely shit-tier for burgers. I could spend $10 at the grocery store, and have the materials necessary to make 15-20 burgers, and they'd be leagues above mcd's. And I hardly even cook. Someone who knows their way around the kitchen better than I do could do even better.

Even compared to other fast food joints, mcdonalds is shit beyond shit. I honestly cannot comprehend how anyone could have ever eaten a burger from any other restaurant, of any caliber, anywhere in the world, and still think that mcdonalds is even worth thinking about. The burgers have no flavor, and the consistency of wet cardboard. Seriously worse than no food. I'd rather go hungry for a night, and get something worth eating the next day, if mcd's was the only option at the time.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61  Edited By horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127502 Posts

Because I find their burgers to be mediocre at best... However my biggest problem with McDonalds isn't McDonalds itself. It's some of those other customers who go there.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 indzman

@horgen said:

Because I find their burgers to be mediocre at best... However my biggest problem with McDonalds isn't McDonalds itself. It's some of those other customers who go there.

what do the customers do ???

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127502 Posts

@indzman said:

@horgen said:

Some are being very uncivilized.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By indzman

@horgen said:

@indzman said:

@horgen said:

:(

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts

@indzman said:

@GazaAli said:
@indzman said:

@hippiesanta said:

@indzman: in America...m donal is a low class meal.. its a walk of shame if u eat mcdonol there.... but in other country.. mc donal is expensive anx poor people annot afford it ...lol

I bet you are low class yourself so you know how low stuff and rich stuff works ... lol ...

There's actually a lot of truth to what he said. Fast food is expensive in some developing countries compared to other local much healthier and nutritious foods. A Falafel sandwich with Hummus and some vegetables will cost you nothing in any Middle Eastern country compared to a Mcdolands meal or sandwich and I don't need to tell you how superior such a sandwich is to anything Mcdonalds has to offer. We don't have any of those fast joints around here but I tried Hardees and I BurgerKing before; was highly disappointed. I actually didn't finish the meal from both places.

Chillax ...... Mackdonald taste good and me like it ...... I'm just surprise when I visit Great Britain and Umerika ...... it's dead cheap and I swallow em up like a jolly-cheapskate-mf ...... unlike some other country .... having McDonel is like eating caviar and foie gras .. .... imagine you throw a bottle of coca-cola at an isolated african village ..... there would be war .. lol

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By indzman

@hippiesanta said:

@indzman said:

@GazaAli said:
@indzman said:

@hippiesanta said:

Chillax ...... Mackdonald taste good and me like it ...... I'm just surprise when I visit Great Britain and Umerika ...... it's dead cheap and I swallow em up like a jolly-cheapskate-mf ...... unlike some other country .... having McDonel is like eating caviar and foie gras .. .... imagine you throw a bottle of coca-cola at an isolated african village ..... there would be war .. lol

Ehhh , why do you take africans as savages who'd kill for coke ? People who eat at mc donalds are low class ? Everyone is not so unlucky as you make them out to be =P

^_^

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 jasean79
Member since 2005 • 2593 Posts

McDonald's is fast food. I don't eat fast food.

Plus, aside from the food, the customers around here are some of the worst, low life, ghetto trash you'll find. That doesn't make for a pleasurable dining experience.

DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 DaBrainz
Member since 2007 • 7959 Posts

I like McDs but the one by my house always messes up the order or the food is cold so I don't eat it much anymore.

Iostlemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Iostlemon
Member since 2013 • 90 Posts

I don't mind eating most of the meals they serve, but the feeling I get afterwards is along the lines of "oh god what have I done".

I suppose that's because I look at the nutritional facts while I eat.

Assassin_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#70 Assassin_87
Member since 2004 • 2349 Posts

Because even if you ignore the poor nutritional value of the food McDonald's is roughly the equivalent in quality and flavor of (over) cooking a burger at home with the cheapest ground beef you can find, letting it sit out in the open air for an hour, reheating it in a microwave and throwing it on a stale bun. It's dry, virtually tasteless aside from the condiments, and not worth the money.

plageus900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By plageus900

@horgen said:

@indzman said:

@horgen said:

This. The last time I was in one (13 years ago), there were 2 obese adults choking down their food and belching, while letting their fat, obnoxious kids run around.

Cyberdot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Cyberdot
Member since 2013 • 3928 Posts

I actually prefer Burger King due to bigger burger sizes and better fries.

McDonald's is for kids, IMO, given the small burger portion. I love the taste, but I wanna fill up my stomach, man.

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts

@indzman said:

Ehhh , why do you take africans as savages who'd kill for coke ? People who eat at mc donalds are low class ? Everyone is not so unlucky as you make them out to be =P

^_^

Loading Video...

This movie inspire me a lot

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 the_bi99man

@hippiesanta: Great movie.

BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#75  Edited By BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts

@plageus900 said:

@lightleggy said:

Because they are stupid diet freaks who think you'll die for eating a Mc burger.

I also hate it when someone says "BECAUSE THEIR BURGERS TASTE LIKE SHIT NOT LIKE REAL BURGERS!!!", the burgers taste fine, sure there are better places but it doesn't mean they taste bad.

I question your taste.

McDonald's, to me, tastes like what I would imagine burnt cardboard to taste like.

you question his taste?

you cannot possibly be this dim, yet every indication of you being so is sitting right there infront of me, glaring back with the gaze of infinite ignorance

you even hint at the problem yourself with your closing line

i'm going to assume you simply made that remark in order to make yourself seem somehow elevated and beyond

Detroit222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#76  Edited By Detroit222
Member since 2005 • 5371 Posts

I loathe their strawberry shakes. They leave a really nasty taste in your mouth. Not sure why. I love their hamburgers and the dollar ice cream cone is delightful.

poptart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By poptart
Member since 2003 • 7298 Posts

@4myAmuzumament: stomach shut up it may well, however your arsehole soon starts getting pretty chatty - anal tourette's even at times. Seriously that's some low grade burger that I'm sure is getting worse as the years roll on....

certifieddata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By certifieddata
Member since 2007 • 46096 Posts

I don't like it cause I am cheap as hell and prefer to eat something simple like beans.

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts

Because it's gross. Of course, after eating In-'N'-Out, The Habit and Five Guys for the last few years, I can't seem to stomach places like Jack in the Box, Wendy's and Carl's Jr. anymore either.

plageus900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By plageus900

@BiancaDK:

Yes. It's my opinion. But it's almost a universally accepted truth.

McDonalds is disgusting.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 IMAHAPYHIPPO

@The-Apostle said:

Because it's gross. Of course, after eating In-'N'-Out, The Habit and Five Guys for the last few years, I can't seem to stomach places like Jack in the Box, Wendy's and Carl's Jr. anymore either.

After moving to CA, In n Out ruined every other fast food burger forever.

robokill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By robokill
Member since 2007 • 1392 Posts

because it's poison, not food. The people are just stuck up health freaks argument is hilarious. To those defending it have you ever seen a chicken mcnugget under a microscope? I'm guessing no because there are viruses in it, black parasitic strands that infect your intestinal tract. You ever heard of worms coming out of people's anus? I'm lovin it.

Avatar image for Braun_Roid_Rage
Braun_Roid_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Braun_Roid_Rage
Member since 2013 • 790 Posts

The southern style chicken combo is boss. I can't eat their burgers.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

@robokill said:

because it's poison, not food. The people are just stuck up health freaks argument is hilarious. To those defending it have you ever seen a chicken mcnugget under a microscope? I'm guessing no because there are viruses in it, black parasitic strands that infect your intestinal tract. You ever heard of worms coming out of people's anus? I'm lovin it.

1) Everything looks freaky under a microscope. That's precisely why most people buy microscopes or macro lenses or anything that lets you look at shit really close. Look at stuff from a different vantage point, and it is fucking interesting. That's like, the first thing they teach you in introductory photography classes. But just because you photgraph The President from high up on a ladder doesn't mean he actually is short and weak.

2) Now give me a substantiated report of ANYONE getting infested with parasitic worms by eating at McDonalds.

3) You also seem to imply that the viruses in McDonalds food make worms come out of people's asses. This illustrates a profound misunderstanding of biology, as viruses can not cause you to get worms. Furthermore, there are viruses in potentially everything you eat, so I'm not entirely sure how McDonalds is unique in this regard.

4) Furthermore, I hope you realize that this kind of scaremongering is detrimental to your cause. This is exactly like that drug scare bulklshit that schools used to pull (and still might, for all I know). Like, back in my day, they had people come to schools and tell us kids how cocaine was so awful and would ruin your life and even probably kill you after a single use. Scared the shit out of us. That is, until we found out that people that we knew used cocaine and weren't living in the gutters robbing car radios for a hit. Exagerating the danger to obviously bullshit levels made it seem like they were just peddling bullshit. The result? People categorically dismissed ALL of their advice (not just the parts that were bullshit), and then went and tried cocaine on the basis that everyone who told them not to try it was fucking bullshitting them. Same thing here. If there's a legitimate reason to not eat at McDonalds, don't you realize that you've killed your entire argument by stating that their food has viruses that make parasitic worms come out of your ass? That is so clearly bullshit that any true statements you might have had get threown out right along with the bullshit. So if you actually had a legitimate reason to not eat at McDonalds, you just discrtedited yourself and made it more likely for people to dismiss you as some nut.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By indzman

@MrGeezer said:

@robokill said:

1) Everything looks freaky under a microscope. That's precisely why most people buy microscopes or macro lenses or anything that lets you look at shit really close. Look at stuff from a different vantage point, and it is fucking interesting. That's like, the first thing they teach you in introductory photography classes. But just because you photgraph The President from high up on a ladder doesn't mean he actually is short and weak.

2) Now give me a substantiated report of ANYONE getting infested with parasitic worms by eating at McDonalds.

3) You also seem to imply that the viruses in McDonalds food make worms come out of people's asses. This illustrates a profound misunderstanding of biology, as viruses can not cause you to get worms. Furthermore, there are viruses in potentially everything you eat, so I'm not entirely sure how McDonalds is unique in this regard.

4) Furthermore, I hope you realize that this kind of scaremongering is detrimental to your cause. This is exactly like that drug scare bulklshit that schools used to pull (and still might, for all I know). Like, back in my day, they had people come to schools and tell us kids how cocaine was so awful and would ruin your life and even probably kill you after a single use. Scared the shit out of us. That is, until we found out that people that we knew used cocaine and weren't living in the gutters robbing car radios for a hit. Exagerating the danger to obviously bullshit levels made it seem like they were just peddling bullshit. The result? People categorically dismissed ALL of their advice (not just the parts that were bullshit), and then went and tried cocaine on the basis that everyone who told them not to try it was fucking bullshitting them. Same thing here. If there's a legitimate reason to not eat at McDonalds, don't you realize that you've killed your entire argument by stating that their food has viruses that make parasitic worms come out of your ass? That is so clearly bullshit that any true statements you might have had get threown out right along with the bullshit. So if you actually had a legitimate reason to not eat at McDonalds, you just discrtedited yourself and made it more likely for people to dismiss you as some nut.

Agree completely

ChefPers0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By ChefPers0n
Member since 2012 • 44 Posts
@plageus900 said:

@lightleggy said:

I question your taste.

Now that's just hyperbolic! Sir, I have tasted burnt cardboard; and compared to a burger at McDonald's it was damn good!

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#88  Edited By killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts

I eat there maybe once in 2 months but boy do I feel bad afterwards.. It's always the same for me.

I eat (some of their burgers taste really good btw, no denying there)-> I feel full for 2mins->I burp or fart->I'm hungry again. It's like their burgers are made of air.

It's overprice too imo.. Last time I ate fast food (this was burger king btw), I paid 20+euros for two menus and a kids menu. I can eat diner for almost a week for that price.

Evil_Saluki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#89  Edited By Evil_Saluki
Member since 2008 • 5217 Posts

Finding McDonalds not too bad lately as long as you don't have them twice in a row or make it your only meal in the day. But I find they do deliver on satisfaction when your out and about, some of their burgers such as the Big Tasty are actually starting to become a proper, filling nutritious burger.

KFC however, so bad. It's actually dangerous, two people close to me have almost died from that stuff. Chicken can't be served so fast and sloppy.

robokill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By robokill
Member since 2007 • 1392 Posts

@MrGeezer said:

@robokill said:

1)Not everything looks freaky under a microscope, there are black viruses in it; fact

2)Millions of people's intestinal tracts are infected by parasites; fact

3)Mcdonald's is unique in that it's not food, it makes people sick, try living off Mcdonald's and you will die; fact

4)It's not scaremongering, Mcdonald's is not food, the meat isn't even meat. If you think it's scaremongering maybe try learning more about diet. I never stated it makes parasitic worms come out of you, merely a demonstrative point to get people to realize how filthy their food is. I didn't get discredited, that word is rhetorical nonsense. Mcdonald's is garbage plain and simple, anyone arguing against it is ignorant at best. You go eat that poison and talk to me when we're 80 and we'll see who was right.

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

@plageus900:

@plageus900 said:

@BiancaDK:

McDonalds is disgusting.

50 million customers per day...per day. 75 hamburgers per second. Something doesn't add up.

Judas_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Judas_
Member since 2013 • 319 Posts

Don't like Mcdee's................Food's mediocre............Overpriced............

Breakfasts are overrated..............

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

@robokill said:

1)Not everything looks freaky under a microscope, there are black viruses in it; fact

3)Mcdonald's is unique in that it's not food, it makes people sick, try living off Mcdonald's and you will die; fact

4)It's not scaremongering, Mcdonald's is not food, the meat isn't even meat. If you think it's scaremongering maybe try learning more about diet. I never stated it makes parasitic worms come out of you, merely a demonstrative point to get people to realize how filthy their food is. I didn't get discredited, that word is rhetorical nonsense. Mcdonald's is garbage plain and simple, anyone arguing against it is ignorant at best. You go eat that poison and talk to me when we're 80 and we'll see who was right.

Wow. Dude, I'm not even gonna dignify that by giving a serious reply.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By indzman

@MrGeezer said:

@robokill said:

Wow. Dude, I'm not even gonna dignify that by giving a serious reply.

ROFL

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19564 Posts

I don't hate Maccas anymore than I hate the conflict in the Ukraine - it may be terrible, but it happens to other people.

Still, I wouldn't eat there. They're full of children, teens or druggies, and I'd say that the food is at the bottom of the tasty chain of Australian fast food places. I'd rather pay more for something ten times better from Schnitz, Grill'd or Roll'd.

Come to think of it, the fries really are the worst. They're just salty nasty plasticy crap. I think I'd honestly pick any other fast food place before them.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#96 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58854 Posts

Great in small moderation.

plageus900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By plageus900

@pimphand_gamer said:

@plageus900:

@plageus900 said:

@BiancaDK:

McDonalds is disgusting.

50 million customers per day...per day. 75 hamburgers per second. Something doesn't add up.

Its like everyone knows smoking is bad for you, but they do it anyway.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 indzman

@plageus900 said:

@pimphand_gamer said:

@plageus900:

@plageus900 said:

@BiancaDK:

McDonalds is disgusting.

Its like everyone knows smoking is bad for you, but they do it anyway.

Anything like burgers or smoking crossing limit is bad , all in moderation actually is not bad for anyone. A guy smoking a single ciggarette rarely or having burgers from Mcdonalds during occassions is not likely to be affected in any way. But yeah someone regularly chain smoking or living on fast foods as McDonalds likely to get seriously ill at some point :)

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#99  Edited By sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

@indzman said:

I love mcdonalds , loves its big mac , fries and breakfast menus. Its also cheap compared to rest fast food outlets, and i never got tummy ache or something eating at mcd's. Also I see tons of people eating at mc donalds (always crowded at peak hours). Still i'm reading at online articles many people hate eating at mcdonalds.

Is it true , why ???

I haven't been to macdonalds in ages I really miss there burgers.