indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

I love mcdonalds , loves its big mac , fries and breakfast menus. Its also cheap compared to rest fast food outlets, and i never got tummy ache or something eating at mcd's. Also I see tons of people eating at mc donalds (always crowded at peak hours). Still i'm reading at online articles many people hate eating at mcdonalds.

Is it true , why ???

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2 Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

Last time I had McDonald was over a year ago, but I do remember liking it a lot. So I guess the hate comes from bad experience. Mcdonald has over a few million joints across America only. With as many people coming in as they do and workers paid low wages, the fast food place is bound to have tons of bad experiences said by customers.

Also it's unhealthy.

187umKILLAH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By 187umKILLAH
Member since 2010 • 1414 Posts

I can't remember the last time I ate at McD's, at my one (which is the only one on my side of town) all the lowlife dregs of society seem to congregate inside so I avoid it.

Bikouchu35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Bikouchu35
Member since 2009 • 8344 Posts

No clue. I don't get the hate. I do get stomach aches sometimes, their food is sitting around too long or it isn't fresh. There's a lot of things to hate like its processed, but meh is cheap accessible food that you can't deny.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#5 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

If you hate it, don't eat there. Ta-da.

-Blasphemy-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By -Blasphemy-
Member since 2005 • 3369 Posts

their food is fucking terrible what do you mean why the hate? fucking fake ass burgers. go to smash burger or five guys if you want a real burger. only thing they do right is breakfast.

Ariabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Ariabed
Member since 2014 • 2121 Posts

McDonalds is fine as a treat once and a while, but it's not very substantial. After having one I'm always hungry again not long after.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

I'm not a fan of much of McDonalds food. It's not even that the food is shit. I mean, I eat hot pockets and ramen noodles. Those are kind of shitty too, but they're cheap so I'm willing to put up with a little shittiness.

My problem with McDonalds is that they got more expensive to the point where I'm no longer willing to put up with their shit. I'll still buy stuff off of the dollar menu, like double cheeseburgers and spicy chicken sandwiches. Maybe the occasional box of chicken nuggets. But that's about it. Once I start looking at their "better" sandwiches, I'm seeing prices like $4 to $6. And McDonalds is NOT good enough for me to be spending that much on their food. If I'm willing to spend those prices on a fast food hamburger, I'll just drive a few blocks to Hardee's or Whataburger. They sell burgers in a similar price range, but they taste a lot better.

I don't hate McDonalds. I just don't think they're significantly cheaper than most other fast food burger joints. The other places have similar prices and better tasting food, so I'd just rather go to the other places.

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SaintLeonidas
Member since 2006 • 26735 Posts

People just think they aren't healthy. Now...they aren't really, but they equate it with obesity. I eat there, and at other fast food places, every few weeks and I am in pretty good shape. As with anything, moderation is key.

Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#10 Shmiity
Member since 2006 • 6625 Posts

Its absolutely horrible for you. Also, there is way better fried food/hamburger food at so many other establishments. Mcdonalds is awful. Why even go there? Besides it being super cheap.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

@SaintLeonidas said:

People just think they aren't healthy. Now...they aren't really, but they equate it with obesity. I eat there, and at other fast food places, every few weeks and I am in pretty good shape. As with anything, moderation is key.

For me, the unhealthy aspect doesn't even enter into the equation. I'd much rather eat at Wendy's, Hardee's, or Whataburger, and I'm sure those places aren't any fucking healthier.

For me it just boils down to...they're all similarly priced, but when it comes to enjoyment I simply like McDonalds food the least.

But again, I'm talking about overall impressions. 90% of the stuff on the McDonalds menu is stuff that I won't buy because I can get an equivalently priced better alternative from a competing establishment.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#12  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44547 Posts

I don't mind the food, it's the fucking prices.

Oh, and I hate their french fries because they're incapable of serving fresh fries for some reason. The last McDonald's by my house I had to write to corporate and complain they were cooking them too far in advance before serving them out, when they become cold and limp fries, which is gross. It was effective, because they gave me two free meals and I always got fresh fries from then on... until I moved, now it's a new McDonald's, same problem. You'll know if you get fresh fries, they're hot, crispy, and maybe so hot it burns a little. It shouldn't be hard to make them like that, they cook quick, there's usually 2 kitchen peons and a manager putting them in and out of the fryer.

Anyhow, we get a lot of mailers where I live now, and every week I get coupons for McDonald's which is the only way I go. Like last night I had a buy a big sandwhich get another free free coupon, I get two of those coupons each week. I don't bother with fries anymore though. I also go for Chicken Nuggest, you can get 20 for $5 and it's good with that Habanero ranch sauce. Though there was a time I stopped going because they raised the price on that to $7 back when they were recovering losses on their Mighty Wings failure. I wrote to them about that saying they shouldn't stick the cost of that on the customers; don't know if it mattered but they did change the prices back.

Netret0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 Netret0120
Member since 2013 • 3594 Posts

It is unhealthy. Nobody likes being fat and fat people have things harder in life.

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

People don't "hate" McD's, its just the American McD's people hate, and obviously majority of the people here are American, so the majority will likely prevail.

I know for certain that the US version is crap, its the worst literally, go anywhere else in the world and its better.

bowchicka07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#15 bowchicka07
Member since 2013 • 1104 Posts

I like it for the most part. Spicey McChicken with Buffalo sauce mmhmm. I don't like how the always skimp on condiments on my mcdoubles though.

ArmoredCore55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ArmoredCore55
Member since 2005 • 24939 Posts

I still like their food. My favorite to get from there is their breakfast and McFlurry's.

Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts

Only lazies and fats go there... maybe that's why.

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

Because everyone thinks McDonalds is the only fast food place that is bad for you.

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

@GazaAli said:

"Also I see tons of people eating at mc donalds"

Even I who doesn't have that much of an experience with dating find this to be quite pathetic. It would be the equivalent of taking your woman to a falafel place.

...what?

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

@JangoWuzHere said:

@GazaAli said:

"Also I see tons of people eating at mc donalds"

Even I who doesn't have that much of an experience with dating find this to be quite pathetic. It would be the equivalent of taking your woman to a falafel place.

...what?

oh my I mistook eating for dating somehow. This cold is getting the better of me apparently.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#23  Edited By deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

So how much do you guys in the US pay for a menu at Mc D?

surrealnumber5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 surrealnumber5
Member since 2008 • 23044 Posts

because they have been told to.

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

I don't think the food at McDonald's is bad. Like everything else, eating there should be in moderation.

Calories? Baloney.

After 8 hours at work, a couple of hours driving time, classes, and an hour and a half at the gym, I burn off those calories in no time.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#26 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

Cause it usually makes me feel like sh*t afterwards

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#27 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts

It's awful and it's really bad for you. That's reason enough.

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#28 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts

@indzman: in America...m donal is a low class meal.. its a walk of shame if u eat mcdonol there.... but in other country.. mc donal is expensive anx poor people annot afford it ...lol

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By indzman

@hippiesanta said:

@indzman: in America...m donal is a low class meal.. its a walk of shame if u eat mcdonol there.... but in other country.. mc donal is expensive anx poor people annot afford it ...lol

I bet you are low class yourself so you know how low stuff and rich stuff works ... lol ...

Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts

Honestly I think a lot of it is more that sort of friendly "making fun of" type behavior rather than serious hate for McD's.

Anyways, McD's is aight. Their bacon McDouble is freaking AMAZING though. $2 gets me a sandwich that is quite filling AND delicious.

Nothing compares to Hot N Now though. Such a shame that the company got mishandled into almost extinction. By far the best fast food I have had AND at the cheapest prices too.

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SaintLeonidas
Member since 2006 • 26735 Posts

@Dogswithguns said:

TC, it is stupid generalizations like ^ that generates hate.

Avatar image for deactivated-585ea4b128526
deactivated-585ea4b128526

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 deactivated-585ea4b128526
Member since 2007 • 612 Posts

The gut rot afterwards.

The synthetic tasting oil they, along with everyone else, uses to to deep fry.

The after taste that never goes away.

The distinct smell all locations have.

Better burgers can be bought at other locations for the same price.

The inconvenience of waiting 15 minute in their drive thru.

Unless it is the only option, mcdonalds will always be the last option.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By indzman

@SaintLeonidas said:

@Dogswithguns said:

TC, it is stupid generalizations like ^ that generates hate.

Don't worry i understand lies, another was saying only low class americans eat at MCD's HeHe .

EPICCOMMANDER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By EPICCOMMANDER
Member since 2013 • 1110 Posts

lol This is the greatest application of this video ever.

"McDonald's sells a billion hamburgers everyday, there's only 300 million people in this country...I think somebody's lying" xD

Loading Video...

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By indzman

@EPICCOMMANDER said:

lol This is the greatest application of this video ever.

Loading Video...

ROFL, really funny lol. Thanks for the vid :)

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#37 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

It's highly processed "food" that is flash frozen and reheated.

At least in Canada, some things are actually fresh (like the eggs in the egg mcmuffin).

Qixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#38 Qixote
Member since 2002 • 10843 Posts

Because some of us like to eat real food. Call us snobs if you want. I just consider myself an average joe that cares what goes in my body. If you don't, that's fine. Live, let live. Or at least try. . .

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#39 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts

Because they are stupid diet freaks who think you'll die for eating a Mc burger.

I also hate it when someone says "BECAUSE THEIR BURGERS TASTE LIKE SHIT NOT LIKE REAL BURGERS!!!", the burgers taste fine, sure there are better places but it doesn't mean they taste bad.

It's just people trying to get attention.

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

I like it. They have good burgers.

ChiefvsGordon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#41 ChiefvsGordon
Member since 2005 • 1085 Posts

Its a trend to eat healthy now. If you eat bad food you are looked down upon like a smoker. I personally don't care what people eat and I eat it every once in a while myself. Sometimes I'm on the go and it is faster than buying a meal at the groceries. Especially where I live, the drive thrus are place perfectly before the free way so it only takes about a minute to get the stuff.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts
@indzman said:

@hippiesanta said:

I bet you are low class yourself so you know how low stuff and rich stuff works ... lol ...

There's actually a lot of truth to what he said. Fast food is expensive in some developing countries compared to other local much healthier and nutritious foods. A Falafel sandwich with Hummus and some vegetables will cost you nothing in any Middle Eastern country compared to a Mcdolands meal or sandwich and I don't need to tell you how superior such a sandwich is to anything Mcdonalds has to offer. We don't have any of those fast joints around here but I tried Hardees and I BurgerKing before; was highly disappointed. I actually didn't finish the meal from both places.

My real shame is in instant noodles though.

mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 mindstorm
Member since 2003 • 15255 Posts

I'd much rather go somewhere like Five Guys.

Ariabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Ariabed
Member since 2014 • 2121 Posts

@GazaAli: you don't need any experience with dating your mummy a daddy have lined you up with a 9 year old to marry :)

DarkGamer007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By DarkGamer007
Member since 2008 • 6033 Posts

McDonalds food is terrible to me. I'd much rather spend my money and eat fast food restaurants like Jimmy Johns or Taco Bell.

plageus900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 plageus900
Member since 2013 • 3065 Posts

McDonalds is Shit Tier when it comes to burgers.

If I want a good burger, I'll make it myself or go to a locally owned burger joint that actually gives a shit about what their food tastes like.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

It was one of my new years resolutions not to eat there, I've broken that resolution only three times so far. Not bad considering we're five months in to 2014, and you know for the most part I really don't miss it.

LittleMac19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#48  Edited By LittleMac19
Member since 2009 • 1638 Posts

The thought that an employee could spit or put something in your food without you even knowing has pushed me away from fast food places in the past couple of years. I can't even remember the last time I've bought fast food from a Wendy's Jack in the Box, McD's etc. If you're going to make my food I want to see you make it or I'll make it myself, I'm paranoid over things like that.

4myAmuzumament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 4myAmuzumament
Member since 2013 • 1791 Posts

Eating McDonald's is like eating rubber that sits in your stomach for awhile and then you sht it out. It's food to make your stomach shut up.

The only thing I get there (or anywhere in most cases) are the breakfast items and dollar drinks. Those any size dollar drinks are the bomb in the summer.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

I eat at McDonald's, but they only have a few things I eat. The grill premium McWraps, salads, and grilled chicken sandwiches. Sometimes I will get a fry, but that's about it for me with McDonald's.