LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts

Lets prosecute someone for not breaking the law! **** yeah!

outworld222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52  Edited By outworld222
Member since 2004 • 4223 Posts

@ferrari2001:

I have a question as a legal matter. Is invading a sovereign country legal these days?? Just a q, sorry if I came off making a point/statement.

@The_Last_Ride: ah yes, you must be referencing those Hans Blix days.

ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#53 ferrari2001
Member since 2008 • 17772 Posts

@outworld222 said:

@ferrari2001:

I have a question as a legal matter. Is invading a sovereign country legal these days?? Just a q, sorry if I came off making a point/statement.

@The_Last_Ride: ah yes, you must be referencing those Hans Blix days.

Laws are arbitrary and vary depending on which country the law is written, no nation has exactly the same laws. There is "international law" but these laws are more rules of proper conduct rather then statements that warrant a punishment if broken. Even then it would be difficult to build a case around Bush for even breaking one of these international guidelines because of the immense multi-national support and intelligence he used. George Bush broke no U.S. law and as such, no case exists that would put him behind bars. Unless someone can actually point out a U.S. statute that was broken in his handling of the War on terror in the mid 2000's there is no case to warrant arrest. If a case could be built, all members of congress, the intelligence committees and White House staff would also have to be arrested as accessories because they all played a significant role in deciding to go to war in Iraq.

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

@The_Last_Ride said:

@MakeMeaSammitch: Really? You do know that everyone of your allies is thinking this right?

I think they have pretty low opinions of your intelligence right now.

Colen Powell getting bad intel is a pretty simple thing right now. We invaded on that pretense and got stuck in a quagmire. Still following? The vast majority of people killed in this war were terrorists and supporters of the old Iraq. This seems pretty strait forward. I don't know why you need to pull a conspiracy theory out of this.

I hated Bush, but I'm honest in doing so and don't make up stories or stretch the truth to tin foil hat levels to do so.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#55 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@MakeMeaSammitch: Really? You do know that everyone of your allies is thinking this right?

Colen Powell getting bad intel is a pretty simple thing right now. We invaded on that pretense and got stuck in a quagmire. Still following? The vast majority of people killed in this war were terrorists and supporters of the old Iraq. This seems pretty strait forward. I don't know why you need to pull a conspiracy theory out of this.

I hated Bush, but I'm honest in doing so and don't make up stories or stretch the truth to tin foil hat levels to do so.

You seriously need to get over the bad intelligence part, because US wanted to go on war on no intel at all. When UN had people IN the country saying there was nothing there...

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#56 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

Lets jail Hillary Clinton too. Too bad Obama would go free, say what you want but can't take that vote against the war from him.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#57  Edited By foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Because Saddam Hussein was a totally innocent, democratic and prosperous leader perfect for Iraq.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

Because Saddam Hussein was a totally innocent, democratic and prosperous leader perfect for Iraq.

The world is full of ruthless and bloody dictators and tyrants I don't see the U.S invading there. Besides, that irrelevant considering that it was never a pretense for invading. The pretense was clear: WMD that was never remotely found.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

everyone commits war crimes.

you only go to jail or get executed if you lose.

welcome to reality.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

@evildead6789:

i'm no super patriot or anything but even with all the armies of the world i still like our odds.

the worlds only real hope would be to nuke us out of existence and then watch 80% of the planet die after the nuclear winter.

dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 dxmcat
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts

Military Industrial Complex.

We can't spend 780 billion a year on just training exercises :P

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

Why is not all of Norway in jail for being such a garbage country?

MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 MakeMeaSammitch

@The_Last_Ride said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

You seriously need to get over the bad intelligence part, because US wanted to go on war on no intel at all. When UN had people IN the country saying there was nothing there...

I sell tin foil hats if you you need another one.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 The_Last_Ride

@MakeMeaSammitch: if you want to paint me as a nut, that's fine. But you have still not refuted my claims that they attacked the country based on lies and because of money.

MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 MakeMeaSammitch

@The_Last_Ride said:

@MakeMeaSammitch: if you want to paint me as a nut, that's fine. But you have still not refuted my claims that they attacked the country based on lies and because of money.

I pointed out the whole bad intelligence thing, that's called refuting. You're ignoring what I'm saying.

yes you're pulling a full tin foil hat

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 The_Last_Ride

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

I pointed out the whole bad intelligence thing, that's called refuting. You're ignoring what I'm saying.

Yeah, because they had no real intellgence. Because if they had done their homework, they would have known this and they ignored everyone on the matter. Remember you're either with us or against us mentality? I sure do.

How so? Just because i think and you're eating up what your government is saying? You know like all the surveillance, corrupt politicians, etc? You probably all think that's bs aswell...

MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 MakeMeaSammitch

@The_Last_Ride said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

Yeah, because they had no real intellgence. Because if they had done their homework, they would have known this and they ignored everyone on the matter. Remember you're either with us or against us mentality? I sure do.

How so? Just because i think and you're eating up what your government is saying? You know like all the surveillance, corrupt politicians, etc? You probably all think that's bs aswell...

Right....