Why does everyone hate on republicans so much??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

joshrocks2245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 joshrocks2245
Member since 2003 • 11248 Posts

It's sickening. People constantly say bad things about every single one of them, I hear people bash Michele Bachmann like crazy, why is this?? It's like if your not a liberal and you don't like Obama, everyone views you as the enemy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#2 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

It's like system wars, only with politics. People like to be on teams.

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts
I don't say bad things about Huntsman. :cry:
HerbieCucumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 HerbieCucumber
Member since 2009 • 601 Posts
Because we are all actually bleeding heart liberal commie marxist terrorist clown managers. Also Michele Bachmann is crazy.
AngelNeo00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 AngelNeo00
Member since 2009 • 392 Posts
Try watching Fox news if you want to see people hate on democrats.
Avatar image for charlesdarwin55
charlesdarwin55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 charlesdarwin55
Member since 2010 • 2651 Posts

It's sickening. People constantly say bad things about every single one of them, I hear people bash Michele Bachmann like crazy, why is this?? It's like if your not a liberal and you don't like Obama, everyone views you as the enemy.

joshrocks2245

I'm from Sweden and I am part republican! I don't hate on either! I like republican foreign policy but democrat domestic policy!

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts

The know-it-all children on this forum are not everyone...

Avatar image for deactivated-5a79221380856
deactivated-5a79221380856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-5a79221380856
Member since 2007 • 13125 Posts
Maybe it's because Republicans want to force their values onto everyone else like the Democrats do, even though the Democrats won't admit it. By the way, there are a lot of leftists that are critical of President Obama, especially of his foreign policy and extension of the Bush tax cuts.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

The children on this forum are not everyone...

Pirate700
Ouch. I don't think republicans bash on republicans though....so there's some good news for you TC.
joshrocks2245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 joshrocks2245

Try watching Fox news if you want to see people hate on democrats.AngelNeo00

I do watch Fox news but when I'm on the internet it's like it's the cool thing to do to hate on republicans.

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts
Because right now the Republican party leaders are completely backwards and several have some pretty impressive scandals going on right now. Not to say the democrats aren't bad too but they're easily the lesser of two evils.
Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Bucked20
Member since 2011 • 6651 Posts
Politics sucks
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

The children on this forum are not everyone...

LJS9502_basic

Ouch. I don't think republicans bash on republicans though....so there's some good news for you TC.

The Reps on here don't bash on the Dems either. It's just the political activist teens that have to be overly aggressive with their opinions.

Avatar image for deactivated-598fc45371265
deactivated-598fc45371265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#14 deactivated-598fc45371265
Member since 2008 • 13247 Posts

joshrocks2245

You mean like this?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/rolling-stone-attacks-bachmanns-faith-crazed-divine-wind-kamikaze-for-jesus/

xLFTMx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 xLFTMx
Member since 2010 • 987 Posts

Because the loud far right conservatives make the republican party look ridiculous. Especially to the mass teens on the internet that only watch the daily show and colbert report and watch bill O'reilly and Glenn Beck make asses of themselves constantly.

joshrocks2245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 joshrocks2245

[QUOTE="joshrocks2245"]

Storm_Marine

You mean like this?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/rolling-stone-attacks-bachmanns-faith-crazed-divine-wind-kamikaze-for-jesus/

Yeah I do. It's ridiculous the hate she gets. She doesn't deserve any of it.

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 DroidPhysX

[QUOTE="Storm_Marine"]

[QUOTE="joshrocks2245"]

joshrocks2245

You mean like this?

Yeah I do. It's ridiculous the hate she gets. She doesn't deserve any of it.

Her laughable stance that she will repeal Obamacare as soon as she gets into office already warrants it. I guess she forgot the legislative branch of the Federal Government. She kind of needs the GOP to win both houses of congress.
joshrocks2245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 joshrocks2245

Because the loud far right conservatives make the republican party look ridiculous. Especially to the mass teens on the internet that only watch the daily show and colbert report and watch bill O'reilly and Glenn Beck make asses of themselves constantly.

xLFTMx

It's actually funny how people hate on Bill O'Reilly and Glenn Beck so much because I watch them everyday and they don't seem to be the Obama hating, crazy nutjobs that they are portrayed to be on shows like the daily show or the colbert report. Once in a while Bill might say something that some people may disagree with, then that gets posted on youtube and everyone just hates on him and thinks hes the worst person in the world even though hes only said like 1 thing people disagree with.

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Pirate700

xLFTMx

And the loud far left make the Dems looks rediculous.

xLFTMx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 xLFTMx

[QUOTE="xLFTMx"]

Pirate700

And the loud far left make the Dems looks redicious.

An extremist of anything is never gonna make whatever they stand for look good.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23032 Posts
The last couple years their policies and actions have become indefensible.
xLFTMx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 xLFTMx

[QUOTE="xLFTMx"]

joshrocks2245

It's actually funny how people hate on Bill O'Reilly and Glenn Beck so much because I watch them everyday and they don't seem to be the Obama hating, crazy nutjobs that they are portrayed to be on shows like the daily show or the colbert report. Once in a while Bill might say something that some people may disagree with, then that gets posted on youtube and everyone just hates on him and thinks hes the worst person in the world even though hes only said like 1 thing people disagree with.

Glenn Beck is god awful. I can see why some people watch O'reilly, but on occasion he says things so ridiculous that I'm left speechless.

Also, O'reillys interview with Obama was one of the most disrespectful things I've ever seen. I dont care if you don't like the him, but you don't repeatedly cut off and interrupt THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. It was disgusting.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-598fc45371265

[QUOTE="joshrocks2245"]

[QUOTE="xLFTMx"]

xLFTMx

Glenn Beck is god awful.

Why?

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

Because Republicans hate on everyone else.

Avatar image for deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
deactivated-59f03d6ce656b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
Member since 2009 • 2944 Posts

[QUOTE="xLFTMx"]

[QUOTE="joshrocks2245"]

Storm_Marine

Glenn Beck is god awful.

Why?

He lies all the time and plays on peoples fears to get money.
Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#27 Omni-Slash
Member since 2003 • 54450 Posts
because that's how the 2 party system works...each side creates monsters out of the other...guaranteeing each party's eventual return to power....
Avatar image for VanHelsingBoA64
VanHelsingBoA64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 VanHelsingBoA64
Member since 2007 • 5455 Posts
Because Republicans always whine so goddamn much.
mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#29 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

I don't think people really hate on republicans, they generally just hate on ultra-conservatives, which unfortunately claim to be republican (just like ultra-liberals claim to be democrats). Both fringe areas of both parties definitately deserve some hate :P

Republicans are generally moderate and undeserving of any hate.

joshrocks2245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 joshrocks2245

[QUOTE="joshrocks2245"]

[QUOTE="xLFTMx"]

xLFTMx

Glenn Beck is god awful. I can see why some people watch O'reilly, but on occasion he says things so ridiculous that I'm left speechless.

Also, O'reillys interview with Obama was one of the most disrespectful things I've ever seen. I dont care if you don't like the him, but you don't repeatedly cut off and interrupt THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. It was disgusting.

Thats just his opinion though and it's not really that bad what he says. Maybe he shouldn't have interrupted him a few times but a lot of people who interview always interrupt the person they are interviewing. Lots of people do it.

Nick3306

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Nick3306
Member since 2007 • 3429 Posts
The republicans are idiots and the democrats are morons. That's my motto.
Palantas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Palantas
Member since 2002 • 15329 Posts

It's like system wars, only with politics. People like to be on teams.

sonicare

Bingo. People hate on Democrats too.

Blue-Sky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Blue-Sky
Member since 2005 • 10381 Posts

It's because of Fox News.

It's one thing to preach your political views, it's another to lie and trick people into believing your views by spreading false information. The problem with Republicans is, they can't separate themselves from the false, lying machine that is Fox News, they feel that because they too are republican, they must come to their defense. It's a shame because they're many conservatives out there with legitimate reasonings for their beliefs, but ultimately shadowed by Fox News.

Palantas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Palantas
Member since 2002 • 15329 Posts

Let's get out and vote!
Let's make our voices heard.
We've been given the right to choose,
Between and douche and a turd.

It's Democracy in action,
Put your freedom to the test.
A big fat turd or a stupid douche,
Which do you like best?

xLFTMx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 xLFTMx

[QUOTE="xLFTMx"]

[QUOTE="joshrocks2245"]

joshrocks2245

Thats just his opinion though and it's not really that bad what he says. Maybe he shouldn't have interrupted him a few times but a lot of people who interview always interrupt the person they are interviewing. Lots of people do it.

Theres a difference between interviewing people, and interviewing the president.

xLFTMx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 xLFTMx

[QUOTE="xLFTMx"]

[QUOTE="joshrocks2245"]

Storm_Marine

Glenn Beck is god awful.

Why?

His constant contradictions, unreaserched stories, ridiclous statements, and overall fear mongering.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

[QUOTE="joshrocks2245"]

[QUOTE="xLFTMx"]

xLFTMx

Theres a difference between interviewing people, and interviewing the president.

Yes but I don't think Obama was unfamiliar with his tactics. He agreed to go on the show. Though I'm not sure why the president should necessarily be treated differently. Note: I don't watch the show because I find O'Reilly an irritant.
no_more_fayth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 no_more_fayth
Member since 2010 • 11928 Posts

The far right tea-baggers... that says everything.

An extremist of either could be annoying I guess.

cybrcatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 cybrcatter
Member since 2003 • 16210 Posts
The only thing worse than being talked about, is not being talked about.
no_more_fayth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 no_more_fayth
Member since 2010 • 11928 Posts

The only thing worse than being talked about, is not being talked about. cybrcatter

You make my head explode.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 deactivated-598fc45371265

[QUOTE="Storm_Marine"]

[QUOTE="xLFTMx"]

Why?

xLFTMx

His constant contradictions, unreaserched stories, ridiclous statements, and overall fear mongering.

That's not exactly what I was looking for but whatever. :/

Let's get out and vote!
Let's make our voices heard.
We've been given the right to choose,
Between and douche and a turd.

It's Democracy in action,
Put your freedom to the test.
A big fat turd or a stupid douche,
Which do you like best?

Palantas

That was terrible.

xLFTMx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 xLFTMx

[QUOTE="xLFTMx"]

[QUOTE="joshrocks2245"]

LJS9502_basic

Yes but I don't think Obama was unfamiliar with his tactics. He agreed to go on the show. Though I'm not sure why the president should necessarily be treated differently. Note: I don't watch the show because I find O'Reilly an irritant.

Watch a comparison of O'Reillys Bush interviews, and his Obama interview. He was respectable and polite to Bush. Never cut him off.

cybrcatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 cybrcatter
Member since 2003 • 16210 Posts

[QUOTE="cybrcatter"]The only thing worse than being talked about, is not being talked about. no_more_fayth

You make my head explode.

Is that all?
mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 mattbbpl
[QUOTE="no_more_fayth"]

That's pretty much the case. The problem as I see it is that the Republican party has been taken over by the extremists. Hopefully it's just for the relatively short term.
Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Deihjan
Member since 2008 • 30213 Posts

joshrocks2245
I hear the directly opposing opinions in news from America, when I watch TV. Lol way to generalize.
xLFTMx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 xLFTMx

[QUOTE="xLFTMx"]

[QUOTE="Storm_Marine"]

[QUOTE="xLFTMx"]

Why?

Storm_Marine

What were you looking for? (Not trying to be rude, if I'm coming off that way)

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 DroidPhysX
[QUOTE="mattbbpl"][QUOTE="no_more_fayth"]

That's pretty much the case. The problem as I see it is that the Republican party has been taken over by the extremists. Hopefully it's just for the relatively short term.

Jon Huntsman and Mitt Romney are the only moderates in the field.
BMD004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 BMD004
Member since 2010 • 5883 Posts
Try watching Fox news if you want to see people hate on democrats.AngelNeo00
The difference is this. Turn on Fox News, and people are mad at Obama for being "socialist", too "far left", etc. Turn it on MSNBC and people are busy calling Republicans "tea baggers", calling Palin stupid and an idiot, etc. I find that the left often attacks Republicans personally... and it's not nice. Attacking policy and political stances is fair game.
mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 mattbbpl
[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"][QUOTE="mattbbpl"][QUOTE="no_more_fayth"]

Jon Huntsman and Mitt Romney are the only moderates in the field.

And even Romney is being forced to the right. I don't have high hopes for Huntsman to be able to make it through the primary as a moderate.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 deactivated-598fc45371265

[QUOTE="Storm_Marine"]

[QUOTE="xLFTMx"]

xLFTMx

What were you looking for? (Not trying to be rude, if I'm coming off that way)

Elaboration. I'd like to know if you're going to present the media's caricature of him or legitimate concerns.