This topic is locked from further discussion.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17878 Posts
Talk a good talk about equality and treating both sexes the same as regards to work or potential, yet as soon as something comes up involving trash, dirt, grease, or something nasty, it becomes 'A mans job'?
Agriath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Agriath
Member since 2006 • 1516 Posts

double standards?

Dracargen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Dracargen
Member since 2007 • 7928 Posts
Because women are nuts.
br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 br0kenrabbit
Because women are nuts.Dracargen
I guess that means men are bolts.
Directions2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Directions2
Member since 2005 • 52 Posts
Because they have boobs and you need boobs to live?
mGard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mGard
Member since 2004 • 679 Posts

Why is it, that whenever shoes, dresses, the colour pink and wellness comes up, it's always "a womans job"? I don't get it.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 br0kenrabbit

Why is it, that whenever shoes, dresses, the colour pink and wellness comes up, it's always "a womans job"? I don't get it.

mGard
Because most men aren't so vain as to spend an hour in front of a mirror trying to look sexy and then complain when someone whistles?
linkin_guy109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 linkin_guy109
Member since 2005 • 8864 Posts
because as much as women want to be treated equal theyll still use there sexuality and bodies to there advantage
martialbullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 martialbullet
Member since 2006 • 10948 Posts

because they are inferior.viewtifulshmoe

That would be funny if you got your ass kicked by woman one day and suddenly your view of life changes :D

icarus212001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 icarus212001
Member since 2007 • 2744 Posts

Talk a good talk about equality and treating both sexes the same as regards to work or potential, yet as soon as something comes up involving trash, dirt, grease, or something nasty, it becomes 'A mans job'?br0kenrabbit

because in one way or another, all women want to be treated not equally, but like princesses.

Blood-Scribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Blood-Scribe
Member since 2007 • 6465 Posts
Because double standards of male courtesy have been imbued into our society for a long time.
mGard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 mGard
[QUOTE="mGard"]

br0kenrabbit

Because most men aren't so vain as to spend an hour in front of a mirror trying to look sexy and then complain when someone whistles?

That doesn't make sense. Jobs including trash, grease and whatever you say, are typically hard physical work, and we have an advantage there, by having a greater muscle-mass and bigger body.

You are putting all women in one box, but i can tell that you don't really kno anything about them. ;)

Erasorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Erasorn
Member since 2004 • 14502 Posts
Feminism these days is bull, it's not about equality, it's about making things better for women without any regard for ineqaulities that men has.
Ghost_702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#15 Ghost_702
Member since 2006 • 7405 Posts

Feminism these days is bull, it's not about equality, it's about making things better for women without any regard for ineqaulities that men has. Erasorn

true

pastro243

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 pastro243
Member since 2007 • 647 Posts

There are a lot types of women, the ones that believe they should be treated like princecess and talk about being as good as a man on everything, the ones that are like mad because they where born women and hate every man in the world, the ones that let men hit them and cry like babies, and the good ones that undestand that a man a woman are different and unique i their own way, making no one better than the other one, those are inteligent woman.

Agent_305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Agent_305
Member since 2007 • 758 Posts
We maby have a greater body mas index but what about those woman you seen on gladiator who might as well be in the WWE!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18 123625
Member since 2006 • 9035 Posts
Women want to be superior, not all of them but most.
br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 br0kenrabbit
[QUOTE="br0kenrabbit"][QUOTE="mGard"]

You are putting all women in one box, but i can tell that you don't really kno anything about them. ;)

mGard
You mean other than being married for nearly a decade? I'm telling you, it's difficult to hear "Don't treat me like anything less than you would another man, and expect no less out of me," and then hear "Eewwww...that's gross. You do it, you're the male."
Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36047 Posts

double standards?

Agriath

what he said

HellRazer360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 HellRazer360
Member since 2006 • 2693 Posts
we may never know...we arent women...oh well the dirty slimy jobs are the good paying jobs
mGard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 mGard

[QUOTE="mGard"]

You are putting all women in one box, but i can tell that you don't really kno anything about them. ;)br0kenrabbit

You mean other than being married for nearly a decade? I'm telling you, it's difficult to hear "Don't treat me like anything less than you would another man, and expect no less out of me," and then hear "Eewwww...that's gross. You do it, you're the male."

1. Get a divorce

2. Your wife does not represent half the world.

3. Please don't make threads that are based on prejudiced opinions.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 br0kenrabbit

You are putting all women in one box, but i can tell that you don't really kno anything about them. ;)mGard

1. Get a divorce

1. I did. 2. This is an amalgamation of experiences over the course of two decades of dating. 3. Prejudiced would involve a lack of experience (thus the prefix PRE and the root Judge), and considering the context of the above, does not qualify as prejudiced. Jaded, perhaps, but not prejudice.
mGard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 mGard
[QUOTE="mGard"]

You are putting all women in one box, but i can tell that you don't really kno anything about them. ;)br0kenrabbit

1. Get a divorce

1. I did. 2. This is an amalgamation of experiences over the course of two decades of dating. 3. Prejudiced would involve a lack of experience (thus the prefix PRE and the root Judge), and considering the context of the above, does not qualify as prejudiced. Jaded, perhaps, but not prejudice.

Haha. this is so pointless. I can't argue against completely ridiculous opinions. Like arguing conspiracies. Women want the same salary as men for the same type of job. That's obvious. Women don't want to handle trash, and men don't wanna be doing women's hair down at the hairdresser. (There are exceptions in every case, but we'll leave them out.) I do not know what your "experience" consists of, but i lol'd when reading that message above ^.

pastro243

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 pastro243

You are putting all women in one box, but i can tell that you don't really kno anything about them. ;)mGard

1. Get a divorce

Haha. this is so pointless. I can't argue against completely ridiculous opinions. Like arguing conspiracies. Women want the same salary as men for the same type of job. That's obvious. Women don't want to handle trash, and men don't wanna be doing women's hair down at the hairdresser. (There are exceptions in every case, but we'll leave them out.) I do not know what your "experience" consists of, but i lol'd when reading that message above ^.

Its not like men like to work with trash like women actually like those women things

mGard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 mGard
[QUOTE="mGard"][QUOTE="br0kenrabbit"][QUOTE="mGard"]

You are putting all women in one box, but i can tell that you don't really kno anything about them. ;)pastro243

1. Get a divorce

Its not like men like to work with trash like women actually like those women things

Why can't people stop pretending to have a phd in everything? You haven't got the slightest idea of what other people are thinking.

jmorey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#27 jmorey01
Member since 2004 • 2637 Posts
I would go and buy a pair of high heels if my girlfriend would help me take out the trash just once.
Dracargen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Dracargen
[QUOTE="pastro243"][QUOTE="mGard"][QUOTE="br0kenrabbit"][QUOTE="mGard"]

1. Get a divorce

Why can't people stop pretending to have a phd in everything? You haven't got the slightest idea of what other people are thinking.

"Women want the same salary as men for the same type of job."--Hypocrite.

So, you were saying, your Rudeness?

jlh47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 jlh47
Member since 2007 • 3326 Posts

1. Get a divorce

after reading your post i can pretty confidently say that you my good sir/mam have no idea what you are talking about.

WeAreToast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 WeAreToast
Member since 2006 • 2365 Posts

Because women are nuts.Dracargen

I have women in my pants? :P.

Kidding, but I know several women who aren't crazy. Or at least that I know of.

icarus212001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 icarus212001
Member since 2007 • 2744 Posts
[QUOTE="mGard"][QUOTE="pastro243"][QUOTE="mGard"][QUOTE="br0kenrabbit"][QUOTE="mGard"]

You are putting all women in one box, but i can tell that you don't really kno anything about them. ;)Dracargen

1. Get a divorce

"Women want the same salary as men for the same type of job."--Hypocrite.

So, you were saying, your Rudeness?

Lets all face it: nobody knows what women want...not even women. They want equality, but they also don't want to be treated superior to men, they want to be treated equally. However, when they are, they think we aren't treating them like a woman! Trust me, i know what i'm talking about. If my mother and all the other women in my life are any indication, women don't know what they want (and, ironically enough, this is quoted from most of those very women).

pastro243

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 pastro243
[QUOTE="pastro243"][QUOTE="mGard"][QUOTE="br0kenrabbit"][QUOTE="mGard"]

1. Get a divorce

I know what you are talking about, I just think the example was not well chosen

Robert-ace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Robert-ace
Member since 2006 • 2053 Posts
Equality is fine, but its just some jobs are better suited to each sex (on the whole) There are so many stereotypes these days that we target specific things to complain about, women dont want to take the trash out, men dont want to do the housework etc. Just accept that as long as there are 2 different sexes, there will be 2 sides to each arguament such as this.
Avatar image for Andrew_is_basic
Andrew_is_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 3

#34 Andrew_is_basic
Member since 2004 • 4140 Posts
women dont understand how hard it is being a guy
mGard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 mGard

You are all saying women want equality. Yes. In Denmark, equality is about salary. Many are unhappy with their current salary because some men, with the same type of job gets more money. That isn't fair! Everybody agrees, i hope.

I don't wanna do women's job, and they don't wanna do mine.

So please. Keep flooding the thread with your generalizations. I do not care.

Cute_Red_Panda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Cute_Red_Panda
Member since 2008 • 1734 Posts

It's not double standard, but a standard for each sex. I can assume a horse is fast, so I have high standard for the horse's speed. I can't hold those same standards to a mule. It the same for men and women.

Wetall_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Wetall_basic
Member since 2003 • 4086 Posts
It just depends on the type of girl you're interested in. There are those who TAKE equality and prove themselve to be equal,than there are the ones who complain that they should be equal and never do a damn thing to try and acomplish it.
Dracargen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Dracargen

You are all saying women want equality. Yes. In Denmark, equality is about salary. Many are unhappy with their current salary because some men, with the same type of job gets more money. That isn't fair! Everybody agrees, i hope.

I don't wanna do women's job, and they don't wanna do mine.

So please. Keep flooding the thread with your generalizations. I do not care.

mGard

Avatar image for WSGRandomPerson
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#39 WSGRandomPerson
Member since 2007 • 13697 Posts
because women are alowed too