Why do people look down on virgins?

• 130 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#51 Omni-Slash
Member since 2003 • 54450 Posts

do they?...do they really?....

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

@Praisedasun said:

@Aljosa23 said:

Because a lot of the time virgins that are well into their 20's are fvcking weird.

Inexperienced girls are lame, too.

Change your avatar.You disgrace Jose.

Read my post in Mou's voice and you'd agree with me.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53  Edited By themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

I never had anal.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@themajormayor said:

I never had anal.

Its overrated anyways =P

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

@Netret0120 said:

It should be treasured because you don't wanna lose it to any girl you meet at the club.

I lost mine to my girlfriend whom i have been dating for 2 years now so i don't regret it.

To the TC, the 1st time is always below par, with practice u will get better

Why don't you want to lose it to any girl you meet at the club? What's so special about it?

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

@WheresKinggiAt said:

You don't know anything about sex. If you want to be good at sex, you need to work at it.

It's completely normal for a grown woman not to want to deal with the baggage of having sex with a virgin.

Practice on hoodrats, or if you seek a relationship, make sure you are open and honest with the woman before you have sex with her. Just as there's nothing "wrong" with being a virgin, there's nothing "wrong" with not wanting to deal with virgin baggage as an adult.

Yeah, but she already had sex with him and she already knew that he sucks at it. She didn't dump him because he is lousy at sex, she dumped him because he's a virgin (which still doesn't make sense, because he's not a virgin any more). That's a little bit weird. At that point, what does it matter if he's a virgin? She already found out that he's bad at sex and she didn't dump him then, so how does finding out that he was recently a virgin change anything?

Hate_Squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Hate_Squad
Member since 2007 • 1357 Posts

@pyratrum: anyone below the age of 70 that believes in any form of deity needs professional help,let alone letting religion affect something so basic and instinctive as sex.so yes being a virgin for religious reason is at least stupid,and being a virgin in general ,especially above the age of 18-19 means you have little "worth".of course same goes for girls,even more i would add,since they can find sex way more easily.so a girl that is a virgin above the age of 19-20 has tons of issues

DangerRemix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 DangerRemix
Member since 2011 • 59 Posts

I have no problem with a virgin, and if a men or women wants to wait till they found the right person in there life, and I respect that 100%. I cherish a women, that dont go around, spreading there legs open to every guy they see, they wait till they have that established relationship with someone, specially to see where that someones head is at before doing anything with that person and that I respect, and is very attractive about a women.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#59 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

im a virgin mary

Avatar image for deactivated-594be627b82ba
deactivated-594be627b82ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#60 deactivated-594be627b82ba
Member since 2006 • 8405 Posts

Sucks for you, for me she was more welcome at the fact that I was one

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61  Edited By no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

Most people don't like virgins because they are thirsty and creepy. Virgins are like burs they just stick on you and become a pain in the ass.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#62  Edited By whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

It's kind of stupid. Besides in past centuries virginity was actually something that was admired and looked up to.

Oh and TC, it seems you're better off without that woman.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By worlock77

@DangerRemix said:

I have no problem with a virgin, and if a men or women wants to wait till they found the right person in there life, and I respect that 100%. I cherish a women, that dont go around, spreading there legs open to every guy they see, they wait till they have that established relationship with someone, specially to see where that someones head is at before doing anything with that person and that I respect, and is very attractive about a women.

Why is it that the assumption seems to be that a woman is ether a virgin or a slut who beds any guy that comes along?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

@DangerRemix said:

What a coincidence, I'm the opposite: I respect someone more than goes after what they want rather than needlessly restricting themselves from one of life's best activities.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

What do you all think of men who see call-girls?

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 themajormayor
@BluRayHiDef said:

Only nominally lost their virginity IMO.

Tqricardinho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Tqricardinho
Member since 2013 • 477 Posts

It's cool to have sex. The more girls you screwed the cooler you are.

GOGOGOGURT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By GOGOGOGURT
Member since 2010 • 4470 Posts

Depends on the chick. I've met a lot of women that are into that. I've lied about being a virgin several times to get laid.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#69 no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

@GOGOGOGURT said:

Depends on the chick. I've met a lot of women that are into that. I've lied about being a virgin several times to get laid.

You must be in primary school for girl to fall for that.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#70 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

@Hate_Squad said:

@pyratrum: anyone below the age of 70 that believes in any form of deity needs professional help,let alone letting religion affect something so basic and instinctive as sex.so yes being a virgin for religious reason is at least stupid,and being a virgin in general ,especially above the age of 18-19 means you have little "worth".of course same goes for girls,even more i would add,since they can find sex way more easily.so a girl that is a virgin above the age of 19-20 has tons of issues

Implying religious belief is a mental disorder

Stay classy.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 worlock77

@BluRayHiDef said:

I see nothing wrong with it. It's a simple, honest exchange of goods for services.

GOGOGOGURT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By GOGOGOGURT
Member since 2010 • 4470 Posts

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@GOGOGOGURT said:

You must be in primary school for girl to fall for that.

Was.

leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 leviathan91
Member since 2007 • 7763 Posts

To be honest, I never had sex. Never thought of it, never cared for it too much. I've always been busy and while I have flirted, it has never gone anywhere due to lack of interest from me or her. I did have a girl say she would like to give oral to me but I rejected because I had no interest in her.

I guess people have their own philosophy of when and how you should lose your virginity so my advice is just follow what you think is right, whether it's better to wait or screw anything with a vagina. Obviously experience does matter for both men and women, and it's a problem for those who do wait while others who have lost their virginity seem to regret it.

Now that I think of it, your first time will always be awkward. It sucks that you got rejected like that but it's best to move on and forget about it. Find a different girl and bone her. Use that story as a humorous anecdote or whatever.

@BluRayHiDef said:

I don't see any issue with prostitution as long as it's regulated efficiently and properly. I kind of wish it was legal.

hoola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 hoola
Member since 2004 • 6422 Posts

It is a matter of risk/reward. What is the reward for having sex? A few minutes of pleasure, maybe, and thats about it. The risks, however, are numerous. The obvious one is the possibility (however small) of conceiving a child, and all of the financial and emotional struggles that go along with it. Take into account that fact that bringing a human life into the world isn't exactly a small, or unimportant, thing. It needs to be taken very seriously, which means your attitude towards sex needs to be taken very seriously. Then there are diseases, some of which are common while others not so common.

I've seen too many "mistakes," or as a kid i heard talking about it one time say "oops babies," in my own family to not think it can't happen to me. In my opinion, it simply isn't worth the risk.

Sweetbackhair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#76 Sweetbackhair
Member since 2007 • 2959 Posts

Sucks that you lost your virginity to a b!tch on wheels man, as for why people look down upon virgins it's mainly because they think that sex is what makes the world go round. I have a friend who would basically fvck anything that walks and he thinks it's the coolest thing since sliced bread. As for your next girl to have sex with, make sure she's not like having sex with a pile of rocks dude.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By BluRayHiDef

@hoola said:

It is a matter of risk/reward. What is the reward for having sex? A few minutes of pleasure, maybe, and thats about it. The risks, however, are numerous. The obvious one is the possibility (however small) of conceiving a child, and all of the financial and emotional struggles that go along with it. Take into account that fact that bringing a human life into the world isn't exactly a small, or unimportant, thing. It needs to be taken very seriously, which means your attitude towards sex needs to be taken very seriously. Then there are diseases, some of which are common while others not so common.

I've seen too many "mistakes," or as a kid i heard talking about it one time say "oops babies," in my own family to not think it can't happen to me. In my opinion, it simply isn't worth the risk.

First of all, I'm admitting that I don't get laid; I'm not some cool dude who gets poon out the wazoo. However, I think that you're downplaying sex in order to downplay your inability to acquire it. In other words: "I can't get laid, but it's no big deal because sex isn't a big deal."

You know damn well you want some poon. We all do.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

@hoola said:

Man, if only there were ways to have safe and responsible sex.

oh wait...

hoola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By hoola
Member since 2004 • 6422 Posts

@theGerge I have looked it up and there are no health benefits.

@BluRayHiDef Actually, no. I've had the chance (only once), and chose not to take it. It didn't make any sense and there was no purpose to it. I'm sure there are many desperate women who would be willing to be with you, if that is what you want.

@Aljosa23 I know several people who claim to have been "responsible" and are now fathers (or mothers). If these people had taken my advice and had waited until they were actually capable of properly raising a child (having a good mother/father relationship, money in the bank to provide their kid with the things they need), then they could have had everything they have now, and more. Instead, they chose to take your advice - pretend that it can't happen to them because they practice responsible sex. The issue shouldn't (and can't) be boiled down to one line sarcastic comments. I know there are people who are successful with "responsible sex" in the sense that they don't conceive a child, but there are also those that aren't. It is foolish for someone to even consider it if they aren't ready for the possible consequences, and a large amount of people are not ready.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By BluRayHiDef

@hoola said:

@theGerge I have looked it up and there are no health benefits.

@BluRayHiDef Actually, no. I've had the chance (only once), and chose not to take it. It didn't make any sense and there was no purpose to it. I'm sure there are many desperate women who would be willing to be with you, if that is what you want.

@Aljosa23 I know several people who claim to have been "responsible" and are now fathers (or mothers). If these people had taken my advice and had waited until they were actually capable of properly raising a child (having a good mother/father relationship, money in the bank to provide their kid with the things they need), then they could have had everything they have now, and more. Instead, they chose to take your advice - pretend that it can't happen to them because they practice responsible sex. The issue shouldn't (and can't) be boiled down to one line sarcastic comments. I know there are people who are successful with "responsible sex" in the sense that they don't conceive a child, but there are also those that aren't. It is foolish for someone to even consider it if they aren't ready for the possible consequences, and a large amount of people are not ready.

In response to your lame attempt at a low blow: I've had multiple opportunities to lose mine before I actually did and the girls weren't desperate. Anyhow, I simply think your reasoning (or lack thereof) is bullshit. You're a human being and subsequently have the natural urge to ****. Period. The post you made was inhuman and subsequently an obvious attempt at trivializing sex in order to lessen the damage your inability to acquire it has on your self-esteem. I'm not saying this to be mean, but only because it's obviously true. When a single, heterosexual male is offered sex, he turns it down only because he's nervous, which was the case with you. No single, heterosexual male thinks "This is pointless. I don't want to have sex." You want poon. Stop denying it.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By branketra

@BluRayHiDef said:

When a single, heterosexual male is offered sex, he turns it down only because he's nervous, which was the case with you. No single, heterosexual male thinks "This is pointless. I don't want to have sex." You want poon. Stop denying it.

Not everyone thinks as you do.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By branketra

@BranKetra said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

When a single, heterosexual male is offered sex, he turns it down only because he's nervous, which was the case with you. No single, heterosexual male thinks "This is pointless. I don't want to have sex." You want poon. Stop denying it.

Not everyone thinks as you do.

SheBites

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#87  Edited By SheBites
Member since 2013 • 36 Posts

I don't think people really look down on virgins until a certain age...like say 28. Then you can't help but to wonder why.

LexLas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#88 LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts

I could think of many reasons why she had a problem with you being a virgin. First of all, she didn't know you were her first, she might have made it a more wonderful experience for you if she knew it was your first time, or she would not have had sex with you at all if she knew. I had a girl strip naked and get on top of me and i had to turn her away as soon as she said she was a virgin. I do not want to be the one who will always be in her mind when she remembers the first time. I'll let her save that day for someone she really cares about. At this day and age, i'm sure most guys don't expect their ladies to be virgins.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 indzman

Is BRHD virgin ?

norm41x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 norm41x
Member since 2011 • 813 Posts

26 and only had oral once. As much as I would like to have sex, I'm not actually in a rush. Don't know if that counts as virginity loss. Anyway, if it isn't then being a virgin isn't even that bad. If it counts as loss then damnit...

HuggyBear1020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#92 HuggyBear1020
Member since 2013 • 467 Posts

If all she wanted was sex, then it's better that it ended as abruptly as it did. She wasn't worth it.

leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 leviathan91
Member since 2007 • 7763 Posts

@norm41x:

You're technically a virgin since there was no vaginal intercourse.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts

Only women are virgins

Avatar image for deactivated-58061ea11c905
deactivated-58061ea11c905

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By deactivated-58061ea11c905
Member since 2011 • 999 Posts

That's because people are idiots and have always been idiots.

People think you are a loser if you say that the girls don't like you or if you say that you can't get affection from beautiful women.

Society tends to see ugly and unsucessful people as being inferior because people think that this kind of people will never amount to anything and will never contribute anything to society.

But this is false and is just a dirty stereotype.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 themajormayor

@indzman said:

Is BRHD virgin ?

Not anymore

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

>BRHD finally gets sex and it w/o even having any strings attached

>complains about it

WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 indzman

WTF, BRHD finally scored and hes complaining abt it ? LOL.

Avatar image for deactivated-58061ea11c905
deactivated-58061ea11c905

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By deactivated-58061ea11c905
Member since 2011 • 999 Posts

People have always been quite superficial. That's nothing new.

Oh and btw people do not look down only on virgins. People look down on many other groups of people.

Ugly-looking people are also looked down upon as well as homeless people or people with criminal records or on people who never contributed anything to society.