Why are weddings so stupid?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by JustSignedUp (1148 posts) -

weddings are so stupid, oh let me put this giant doily on my head and wear bedsheets while i walk towards some crypt keeper so he can read a bunch of bullshit lines out of his dr seus book. oh lets pay $10,000 for a piece of shit metal that has no practical use, and end up storing it in some shitty box in the attic for the next 85 years. yeah we really need all these people here for this to be official, lets spend another $10,000 on food for these people with too much time on their hands. oh lets shell out $2000 for a failure musician when we could simply use an ipod. oh theres music? great now lets watch all these stupid hyper old people get up and start dancing when no one fuckin likes them in the first place. i spent so much money let me hire a cameraman so people can relive this shitty moment. weddings are so stupid and archaic. why do people still have weddings, this isnt the 1600's, if were heading into the future all stupid practices like weddings need to be obliterated from this earth, the future is now old man

#2 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151416 posts) -

If you want people to read your blog at least attempt to use proper grammar. Speaking of blogs.....that is the perfect place for you to whine about your opinions.

#3 Posted by ShadowsDemon (10147 posts) -

If you're going to complain and show an expression of utter vanity, then you'd best learn how to use grammar first.

#4 Posted by JustSignedUp (1148 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic said:

If you want people to read your blog at least attempt to use proper grammar. Speaking of blogs.....that is the perfect place for you to whine about your opinions.

@ShadowsDemon said:

If you're going to complain and show an expression of utter vanity, then you'd best learn how to use grammar first.

you two need to get married, i now pronounce you wife and wife

#5 Posted by lamprey263 (24166 posts) -

hopefully you TC don't have to marry Bridezilla

#6 Posted by MonsieurX (30432 posts) -

Why are you so stupid?

#7 Posted by shellcase86 (1934 posts) -

That's exactly how every single wedding ever held ever has ever exactly ever played out ever.

#8 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

a lot money wasted on one day. buy its not about you...

#9 Posted by vfibsux (4205 posts) -

Yea the two people are only committing to spending their wholes lives together, no big deal....just grab a redbox movie and order a pizza.

#10 Edited by ShadowsDemon (10147 posts) -

@JustSignedUp said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@ShadowsDemon said:

you two need to get married, i now pronounce you wife and wife

I'd laugh, except I'm too stunned by your ignorance.

#11 Posted by solidruss (23750 posts) -

Well this was productive