Who's your dream girl?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#201 kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115429 Posts

Masami Nagasawa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP-weKYGNfM

Mr_Manikin52
thats a pretty hot chick there
Def_Jef88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#202 Def_Jef88
Member since 2006 • 17441 Posts
[QUOTE="Def_Jef88"]thats what i never understood, whats the point? why go outta your way to make confrontation, when you can easily just agree with her and be on with your life. I dont think ill ever understand women... >_>double_decker
I'm not a fan of confrontation, but it is important to stand up to beliefs important to you, in order to remain your own identity, if she can't respect or even try to understand what is important to you then you shouldn't be together.

I know, but when its something so trivial (which it usually is) why even bother?
Def_Jef88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#203 Def_Jef88
Member since 2006 • 17441 Posts

[QUOTE="Def_Jef88"]thats what i never understood, whats the point? why go outta your way to make confrontation, when you can easily just agree with her and be on with your life. I dont think ill ever understand women... >_>heartcork

Since when is speaking up going out of your way? Grow some balls.

Well, i mean its easier to just go with the flow, so im not gonna just "disrupt the current" so to speak, for something thats probably not that inportant to me....   But, if you insist, ill see if they have any testical seeds on my next trip to Lowes.  :?
MagnumPI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#204 MagnumPI
Member since 2002 • 9617 Posts
  Dream Girl? Hmm.. I have about a million.