Who's a better singer: Justin Bieber or John Barrowman?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 0

Poll Who's a better singer: Justin Bieber or John Barrowman? (7 votes)

Barrowman 43%
Bieber 0%
John Boehner is a better singer than either one of them 57%

So, which JB is the best singer

Justin Bieber.

John Barrowman

or John Boehner.

I haven't watched any of the linked videos, but my suspicion is that Barrowman has the best singing skills. And we all know who has the best fighting skills.

• 
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

Justin Bieber is not really a singer. He's there to make tween girls' muffins tingle

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

@themajormayor: Are you seeing my original post okay, or is it blurred, I'm seeing it blurred. I've been seeing all the polls like this in the last week or so.

Also who would win in a fight Bieber or Barrowman.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

@whipassmt said:

@themajormayor: Are you seeing my original post okay, or is it blurred, I'm seeing it blurred. I've been seeing all the polls like this in the last week or so.

I don't see the poll blurred. But I can't see the whole post.

I don't know who Barrowman is but I can't imagine he would lose. Sounds like a black guy.

DrFlyntCoal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 DrFlyntCoal
Member since 2015 • 496 Posts

Captain Jack Harkness by a mile.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

Poll visuals are messed up.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 whipassmt

Okay guys, I copied and pasted original post into this post so you guys can see it. The OP is the following:

which JB is the best singer

Justin Bieber.

John Barrowman

or John Boehner.

I haven't watched any of the linked videos, but my suspicion is that Barrowman has the best singing skills. And we all know who has the best fighting skills.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 whipassmt

@themajormayor said:
@whipassmt said:

I don't see the poll blurred. But I can't see the whole post.

I don't know who Barrowman is but I can't imagine he would lose. Sounds like a black guy.

Are you saying that you think Barrowman would win in a fight because you think he's black? He's white. He's Scottish and gay, but he was trained by the League so Justin Bibi ain't got a chance.

And thanks for answering my question about the post not showing up. I wasn't sure if it was a GS problem or just a problem on my end.

@n64dd said:

Poll visuals are messed up.

Thanks for answering and clarifying that.

PsychoLemons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PsychoLemons
Member since 2011 • 3183 Posts

John Barrowman, of course.

Loading Video...

Not the best quality but oh well.

dylandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#10 dylandr
Member since 2015 • 4940 Posts

Well since bieber doesn't sing in the first place i'd say... Freddy mercury

But seriously no idea who John Barrow is :p but bieber sucks so yeah...
But seriously no idea who John Barrow is :p but bieber sucks so yeah...

Avatar image for Smashbrossive50
Smashbrossive50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 Smashbrossive50
Member since 2009 • 3915 Posts

I just picked both Boehner and Barrowman(though I don't know who he is) they are what you call the actual JBs than "baby" bieber

I don't "beliebe" in bieber...not at all since his fake debut as a kid riding a gas station penny ride(I can't provide a picture of it,but believe me,it's the reason why we hate to see full-on young people acting as an attention prick)

dylandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 dylandr

@Smashbrossive50: don't forget that he is just a crook

Smashbrossive50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Smashbrossive50

@dylandr: who? bieber...yeah I see his swag,terrible. you should just switch up to Bruno Mars or Justin Timberlake...now that,my friend is a real good way to show some skill and passion(both are fancy men with attitude inside out)

bieber may be rich,even richer than Mayweather,but all his money is used to buy things he actually used for show and hypnotize ladies the way it shouldn't,he's not using it for tour transport and accommodation..I expect him to live under the bridge by 2018.

dylandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 dylandr

@Smashbrossive50: Bruno mars is actually known for being indecent and druguse :p

Smashbrossive50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Smashbrossive50

@dylandr: his songs "locked Out of Heaven" and "Liquor Store Blues" tell me he might get his time at rehab someday before he's back on track.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

I never heard of John Barrowman so I'm going with him.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178838 Posts

Malcolm Merlin........

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18  Edited By alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts

I don't know who John Borrowman is but definitely John Borrowman

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Justin Bieber, I must be the only young adult male in the world who doesn't hate him. Look whether you like his style or not... he made it. Let him enjoy his moment whilst his young, I just think deep down a lot of people are jealous of him.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20 DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56039 Posts

@BattleSpectre said:

Justin Bieber, I must be the only young adult male in the world who doesn't hate him. Look whether you like his style or not... he made it. Let him enjoy his moment whilst his young, I just think deep down a lot of people are jealous of him.

I don't have a problem with him, he's just trying way too hard to get attention then let's say Chris Brown. That said, I only listen only 2 songs from Bieber and he can sing so I'll give him that.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 BattleSpectre

@davillain-: Chris Brown has had his moments too though let's not forget that. I doubt he hit Rihanna to get attention but still...

DrFlyntCoal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 DrFlyntCoal

@BattleSpectre: Jealous? Hahah what?

The only recent thing I know of Beiber is that he keeps on getting arrested for doing stupid things. Something in the likes of that.

AGzee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 AGzee
Member since 2005 • 40 Posts

The poll would have made more sense if the options were Justin Timberlake or John Legend.

Bieber, is a disgrace.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 BattleSpectre

@drflyntcoal said:

The only recent thing I know of Beiber is that he keeps on getting arrested for doing stupid things. Something in the likes of that.

Yeah, because he's the only celebrity doing stupid things right? Also let's not forget he's young... I doubt you were so perfect yourself at that age, I know I'm not.

DrFlyntCoal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 DrFlyntCoal

@BattleSpectre said:
@drflyntcoal said:

Yeah, because he's the only celebrity doing stupid things right? Also let's not forget he's young... I doubt you were so perfect yourself at that age, I know I'm not.

I don't really keep a tab on Celebrities actually, the only reason I know of anything about Beiber is because I randomly stumbled upon a headline with him in it on reddit.

He really hasn't done anything worth being truly jealous about though, unless you're a 14 year old who thinks being famous is everything.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 BattleSpectre

@drflyntcoal: Or maybe the fact that he can have 20 girlfriends in every country he visits, if he wanted to. I'm sure there's some jealousy to be had about that, in fact I know there is.

DrFlyntCoal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DrFlyntCoal

@BattleSpectre: If you are someone who thinks getting girlfriends is the most important thing in the world. :P

I realize others may get jealous about it. Different strokes for different folks and all that.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By BattleSpectre

@drflyntcoal: There's more to life then girlfriends indeed, look I don't encourage his behaviour or what he does. But I get a little tired of all the hate that's thrown at him, in recent times and with everyone I've spoken to, I've never heard anyone compliment him or commend him for what he's achieved. Maybe there's a good reason behind that, I don't know. I haven't been following him around or keeping up to date with him as I have better things to do in my life. But we also need to remember the paparazzi always makes celebrities look bad, and only cover the bad stories and not the good ones just to get attention.

DrFlyntCoal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 DrFlyntCoal

@BattleSpectre: I know. I only poke him in jest really. I guess I really should put in more ':P's to show that I am not serious. Oh well.

:P

I've nothing against anyone unless they've annoyed me personally. In fact, Beiber can do what he wishes. It is his life after all. I suppose that's how he himself thinks, which is why he is still doing whatever it is he continues to do.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 BattleSpectre

@drflyntcoal: Mate you can choose to like whoever you like, it's your choice and no one has the right to tell you how to think. If you don't like him that's completely fine, I'd only care if I was getting paid some of his wage :P.

DrFlyntCoal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 DrFlyntCoal

@BattleSpectre: I am indifferent towards him more like I guess if I had to term it.

Aha, his wage. Well that can be arranged for, if you are prepared for a grand adventure spanning several countries which may or may not end with us in prison. :P

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 BattleSpectre

@drflyntcoal: Heh, I think I catch your drift ;]

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 whipassmt

The results thus far ... Boehner and Barrowman are tied and Bieber has no votes (BattleSpectre if you like him vote for him!).

@drflyntcoal said:

Captain Jack Harkness by a mile.

uh huh that's right.

@LJS9502_basic said:

Malcolm Merlin........

Hello LJ

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#34  Edited By Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

Barrowman is always so into his Malcolm character. I'll pick him based on that irrelevant fact.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 whipassmt

@PsychoLemons: Lol. Someone should edit an Arrow clip to have that line play over some Merlyn footage.

Hey guys whatever you do, don't call Barrowman a renegade.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 N64DD

@BattleSpectre said:

@drflyntcoal: Or maybe the fact that he can have 20 girlfriends in every country he visits, if he wanted to. I'm sure there's some jealousy to be had about that, in fact I know there is.

We're not jealous, we recognize a douche bag when we see one. He's role model for kids and people are trying to emulate him.

Hitler was rich and successful, doesn't mean I was jealous of him. lol grow up man.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

I've never heard either of those mooks' music, and I've never even heard of John Barrowman.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

@BattleSpectre said:
@drflyntcoal said:

1. I had never been arrested, wanted for questioning by police, etc in multiple countries when I was Bieber's age.
  2. My neighbors didn't want me out of the neighborhood when I was Bieber's age.

There's a wide chasm between "capricious youth" and "disrespectful punk".

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By BattleSpectre

@n64dd said:
@BattleSpectre said:

We're not jealous, we recognize a douche bag when we see one. He's role model for kids and people are trying to emulate him.

Hitler was rich and successful, doesn't mean I was jealous of him. lol grow up man.

That's fair enough, but tell me who's the one that needs to grow up? I wasn't aiming that at you or anyone on here, but in my life I've experienced people who talk bad about Bieber only to find out that they are jealous of his lifestyle and appearance.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

@BattleSpectre said:

@drflyntcoal: There's more to life then girlfriends indeed, look I don't encourage his behaviour or what he does. But I get a little tired of all the hate that's thrown at him, in recent times and with everyone I've spoken to, I've never heard anyone compliment him or commend him for what he's achieved. Maybe there's a good reason behind that, I don't know. I haven't been following him around or keeping up to date with him as I have better things to do in my life. But we also need to remember the paparazzi always makes celebrities look bad, and only cover the bad stories and not the good ones just to get attention.

That's all fine and well, but stop with the whole "jealousy" thing. For everyone who hates on Justin Bieber, I'm sure that every single one of those people can name an equally rich/famous/successful celebrity who they actually respect.

Yes, I realize that this is largely the media's fault for following celebrities around and making a story about every little bit of dirt that they find. But let's be honest here and realize that a LOT of the "news" regarding Justin Bieber involves him acting like a self-entitled asshole. That may be a somewhat unfair portrayal that was created by tabloid mags to sell copies, but that IS a big part of the "hate" that I'm seeing for the guy. Not that he's rich or famous or can get more tail than he can ever need, but that he's constantly getting in the "news" for acting like a total dick.

Now, to be fair, SOME people absolutely hate on the guy for being successful. As in, "it's a travesty that he's rich and successful, his music isn't even good!" And yes, **** those guys. THAT'S jealousy. But a lot of the "hate" that the guy gets has nothing to do with that, and is almost entirely based on the guy acting like an asshole.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By N64DD

@BattleSpectre said:
@n64dd said:
@BattleSpectre said:

That's fair enough, but tell me who's the one that needs to grow up? I wasn't aiming that at you or anyone on here, but in my life I've experienced people who talk bad about Bieber only to find out that they are jealous of his lifestyle and appearance.

It was a sweeping statement that you assumed that is the default. It was a dumb thing to say, and was totally unfounded. I expect that kind of talk from somebody in high school, but not somebody who represents this site.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BattleSpectre

@n64dd: I represent myself and Gamespot. Just because I am a moderator - I will not be scared to share what's on my mind and how I feel about a situation. If that offends you or if you don't like it, then ignore me. Cheers.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By N64DD

@BattleSpectre said:

@n64dd: I represent myself and Gamespot. Just because I am a moderator - I will not be scared to share what's on my mind and how I feel about a situation. If that offends you or if you don't like it, then ignore me. Cheers.

no offense, I just thought it was a ridiculous statement. My temper got the best of me a little, sorry. Plus I realized i'm arguing with somebody about Justin Beiber, lol. No hard feelings here. Cheers sir!

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf3bfcedc29b
deactivated-5cf3bfcedc29b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By deactivated-5cf3bfcedc29b
Member since 2014 • 776 Posts

Boehner FTW, that was a beautiful birthday song...........oh wait, I hate him in every way!

I can not give the other two credit for their singing, ever.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 BattleSpectre

@n64dd said:
@BattleSpectre said:

no offense, I just thought it was a ridiculous statement. My temper got the best of me a little, sorry. Plus I realized i'm arguing with somebody about Justin Beiber, lol. No hard feelings here. Cheers sir!

No offense taken, also no need to apologise because we weren't arguing. We were only having a conversation and I respect what you said. =]

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 whipassmt

It's been more than ten days and here are the final results: Boehner 7 votes, Barrowman 6, Bieber 0. It is official, the special Whipassmt OT Poll Musician of the Year Award - the only award that really counts, the billboard music awards, VMAs, CMAs and Grammys are all just cheap imitators - goes to... Speaker of the House John Boehner for his hit single "Birthday Song".

@twizded said:

Boehner FTW, that was a beautiful birthday song...........oh wait, I hate him in every way!

I can not give the other two credit for their singing, ever.

Yep, a nice song, short and sweet.

@Legend002 said:

Barrowman is always so into his Malcolm character. I'll pick him based on that irrelevant fact.

Yep. Malcolm is an interesting character and Barrowman does a good job portraying him. If heard Barrowman normally plays good guys so playing a villain was something that excited him.