Who goes to the movies more: East US or West US?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

killaj2786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 killaj2786
Member since 2006 • 2531 Posts
I say East for the simple fact that whenever the northeast has a snowstorm, the box office is greatly affected....

Edit : What u think?
andyxm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 andyxm
Member since 2006 • 6194 Posts
thank you for answering this question, i've always wanted to know the answer.
CrackThaRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 CrackThaRipper
Member since 2007 • 603 Posts
I say East for the simple fact that whenever the northeast has a snowstorm, the box office is greatly affected....killaj2786
pointless question to an uneducated answer
DeLurk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DeLurk
Member since 2007 • 2057 Posts
[QUOTE="killaj2786"]I say East for the simple fact that whenever the northeast has a snowstorm, the box office is greatly affected....CrackThaRipper
pointless question to an uneducated answer

Nuff said.
Greatgone12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Greatgone12
Member since 2005 • 25469 Posts
This is one of those things that keeps me up at night. I just sit there, staring at the ceiling, crying myself to sleep, because I am forced to face the reality that, for at least, one more night, that I will never know the answer to such a crucial question. It is almost as if it is the answer to everything itself, and it's just a ray of light to know that the answer to this question will finally be answered, by none other than you, almost the equivalent of a million gods.

And for this, I thank you.
Avatar image for YusukeUnleashed
YusukeUnleashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 YusukeUnleashed
Member since 2005 • 909 Posts
This is one of those things that keeps me up at night. I just sit there, staring at the ceiling, crying myself to sleep, because I am forced to face the reality that, for at least, one more night, that I will never know the answer to such a crucial question. It is almost as if it is the answer to everything itself, and it's just a ray of light to know that the answer to this question will finally be answered, by none other than you, almost the equivalent of a million gods.

Greatgone12

You just have to live one night at a time, thats all we can do:cry:
killaj2786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 killaj2786
Member since 2006 • 2531 Posts

Greatgone12
No problem.... btw, I kno this is a useless thread....I'm glad ya came to it....seriously the only people who care about this are box-office analysts and owner of movie sites Now back to ur regularly scheduled posting...
Greatgone12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Greatgone12
Member since 2005 • 25469 Posts
[QUOTE="Greatgone12"]This is one of those things that keeps me up at night. I just sit there, staring at the ceiling, crying myself to sleep, because I am forced to face the reality that, for at least, one more night, that I will never know the answer to such a crucial question. It is almost as if it is the answer to everything itself, and it's just a ray of light to know that the answer to this question will finally be answered, by none other than you, almost the equivalent of a million gods.

YusukeUnleashed

You know, today, I had this feeling that, you know, this could be the night, where I give up, just let go. But I didn't. I feel so happy. :cry:
Avatar image for YusukeUnleashed
YusukeUnleashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 YusukeUnleashed
Member since 2005 • 909 Posts
[QUOTE="YusukeUnleashed"][QUOTE="Greatgone12"]This is one of those things that keeps me up at night. I just sit there, staring at the ceiling, crying myself to sleep, because I am forced to face the reality that, for at least, one more night, that I will never know the answer to such a crucial question. It is almost as if it is the answer to everything itself, and it's just a ray of light to know that the answer to this question will finally be answered, by none other than you, almost the equivalent of a million gods.

Greatgone12

You know, today, I had this feeling that, you know, this could be the night, where I give up, just let go. But I didn't. I feel so happy. :cry:

You don't know what you have til' its gone:cry: