Who deleted my blog and why??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

matastig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 matastig
Member since 2009 • 1062 Posts

i posted a blog (Goodbye blog) and pointed some flaws out, but obviously someone didn't like it, and deleted it.

i've been on this site for a long time and i always play by the rules, i need to know who deleted my blog and why?

i read our term of use and i know for well i didn't break any, and i think i still have the right to post blogs and speak "freely" on this site, please correct me if i'm won't.

matastig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 matastig

Sorry i tried to post this on the Admin and Mods forums but i got the 404 error (everything changed on this site but the bugs are still there in their new fresh look)

BenFireFox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 BenFireFox
Member since 2009 • 186 Posts

finally a common face here :s now without fuse what will we do sign

c_rakestraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#4 c_rakestraw  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 14627 Posts

Was this blog posted before the site launched, by chance? If so, then there's your answer. Anything posted in the last couple days -- whether on the beta site or the old one -- wasn't carried over.

matastig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By matastig

@c_rake: No just an hour ago man, and i even edited twice, and this is the link :

http://www.gamespot.com/profile/matastig/blog/well-that-s-it-i-guess-see-you-on-the-other-side/26047613/

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#6 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

@matastig: When did you post it? Was it right before the transition? Because if it was, it wouldn't be saved.

But if it was just... Deleted, like tonight. Well, idk. Gamespot seems to be deleting a lot of stuff people say these days. I know I posted my opinions on the site on the forum, when I got the invite the other day... And it was all positive, I said I liked the site and the forums. But for some reason, they deleted that I guess??? Why, I have no clue. So something's up with that.

But anyways, if you're heading out, sorry to see you go. I will have to free up space on my following list at some point...

c_rakestraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#7  Edited By c_rakestraw  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 14627 Posts

@matastig: I know what happened. One of us removed it out of habit. Blogs weren't previously allowed to be posted to the forums, and many of us are still adapting to the new systems and such in place with the new site. Give me a few minutes to track it down and I'll restore it for you.

EDIT: Never mind. Someone else already took care of it.

matastig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 matastig

@c_rake: Thanks man, you are the best! i can see it now :)