'White House' or 'Fox News Channel'

#1 Posted by playmynutz (5981 posts) -
#2 Posted by seahorse123 (1228 posts) -

Fox News is propaganda and supports the American government and its allies.

So is CNN, ABC, CBS and many others just have the same opinion.

#3 Posted by one_plum (6348 posts) -

People say music is in a sad state these days, but few things are as pitiful as journalism.

#4 Posted by playmynutz (5981 posts) -

@one_plum said:

People say music is in a sad state these days, but few things are as pitiful as journalism.

Because my brother who is a journalist is in jail :,(

#5 Edited by Master_Live (14201 posts) -

I see a lot of people talking crap about Fox News and I wonder if they have ever truly watched the channel.

#6 Edited by one_plum (6348 posts) -

@one_plum said:

Because my brother who is a journalist is in jail :,(

Where is he?

#7 Edited by robokill (1064 posts) -

The major news networks employ neurolinguistic programming developed originally by Pavlov and Wundt, if you watch Fox they are manipulating your thought patterns by presenting you with images, phrases and movements that have dual meaning. The conscious meaning is what you perceive and can process, the subconscious meaning is intended to stay in your memory and to associate with that conscious perception so that it manipulates your analysis of the consciously perceived information.

It is a methodology developed scientifically, common methods include certain hand gestures (such as raising the pinky while talking to associate a person with weakness), 1 frame subliminal images, words such as "believe" "nut" "imprison" "regurgitate" "conspiracy" "no no" "crazy" "I'm bored with this" "we don't have time for this", the use of operant conditioning, interrupting people when they are presenting facts, accusations and frequently implying that someone is a t word. If you are watching the news and you see someone moving their hands around a lot, images flashing quickly, the words I mentioned then you are probably being programmed. They call it a television program for a reason. If you pay close attention you will realize the news often does not care at all for facts but focuses around beliefs and emotion. You turn on the channel and you are subjecting yourself to scientific manipulation.

#8 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (6976 posts) -

@robokill said:

The major news networks employ neurolinguistic programming developed originally by Pavlov and Wundt, if you watch Fox they are manipulating your thought patterns by presenting you with images, phrases and movements that have dual meaning. The conscious meaning is what you perceive and can process, the subconscious meaning is intended to stay in your memory and to associate with that conscious perception so that it manipulates your analysis of the consciously perceived information.

It is a methodology developed scientifically, common methods include certain hand gestures (such as raising the pinky while talking to associate a person with weakness), 1 frame subliminal images, words such as "believe" "nut" "imprison" "regurgitate" "conspiracy" "no no" "crazy" "I'm bored with this" "we don't have time for this", the use of operant conditioning, interrupting people when they are presenting facts, accusations and frequently implying that someone is a t word. If you are watching the news and you see someone moving their hands around a lot, images flashing quickly, the words I mentioned then you are probably being programmed. They call it a television program for a reason. If you pay close attention you will realize the news often does not care at all for facts but focuses around beliefs and emotion. You turn on the channel and you are subjecting yourself to scientific manipulation.

Interesting.

#9 Posted by Master_Live (14201 posts) -

@robokill said:

#10 Posted by jimkabrhel (15417 posts) -

One word sums up the major news outlets and the White House media mouthpieces: spin.