Which one of these hypothetical movies would you watch judging by the title?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Edited 1 year, 7 days ago

Poll: Which one of these hypothetical movies would you watch judging by the title? (8 votes)

Pest Fiction 13%
Pointless War 50%
The Deadening of Mr. Applegate 25%
The Butterflies 25%
False Wealth 13%
Dreams of Eternal Happiness 25%
Sitting Bulls 38%

Also. If you can, try to give a plot synopsis of Each.

#1 Posted by ferrari2001 (17296 posts) -

Pointless War sounds awesome. If the movie is filled with plenty of action and warfare then the war doesn't really need a point.

#2 Posted by thegerg (15922 posts) -

None of them. The title of a movie is, as I see it, a dumb reason to use when choosing to see a movie.

#3 Edited by dave123321 (34363 posts) -

The Deadening of Mr. Applegate:

Mr applegate has always been an odd teacher, a little peculiar around the edges so no one gave a whole lot of thought when he told the class to work on some paper he never assigned while he sat down at his desk. No one paid attention to the fact that he sat there unmoving while the bell rung for spring break. Tim Stalckleberg however did notice. And what he discovers as he investigates will rock him to his core and set him on a course of conspiracy

#4 Posted by sundayismyDAD (438 posts) -

@dave123321 said:

The Deadening of Mr. Applegate:

Mr applegate has always been an odd teacher, a little peculiar around the edges so no one gave a whole lot of thought when he told the class to work on some paper he never assigned while he sat down at his desk. No one paid attention to the fact that he sat there unmoving while the bell rung for spring break. Tim Stalckleberg however did notice. And what he discovers as he investigates will rock him to his core and set him on a course of conspiracy

Thank you. Now I'm stealing that idea.

#5 Posted by sukraj (23884 posts) -

none of them

#6 Posted by Behardy24 (5324 posts) -

The Butterflies.

A slasher movie about butterflies entering people's mouths. Perfection.

#7 Posted by commander (8627 posts) -

pointless wars and false wealth

dark comedy is my thing

#8 Posted by sundayismyDAD (438 posts) -

@behardy24: Cool Dark Comedy.

#9 Posted by lamprey263 (25407 posts) -

all sound like those shitty straight to video kind of movies, if I'm going to superficially judge a movie I'd judge it on who's directing it or producing it, or who is acting in it... or by its cover

#10 Posted by Iszdope (10946 posts) -

Dreams of Eternal Happiness.

I love me a good fantasy.

#11 Posted by gamerguru100 (11153 posts) -

@ferrari2001 said:

Pointless War sounds awesome. If the movie is filled with plenty of action and warfare then the war doesn't really need a point.

This.